Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty
PostSubject: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 5:49 am

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/9359724/$2,625-top-ticket-price-at-new-Yankee-Stadium?GT1=39002

If you want to buy a front-row seat at the new Yankee Stadium for an individual game, the list price of a ticket is $2,625.

Individual game sales for the first season of the $1.5 billion ballpark start Tuesday, and the Legends Seats that ring the infield start at $525 a game, according to the team's Web site. Those seats cost $500-$2,500 as part of full season tickets, and they include food and soft drinks.

Other field level seats cost $95, $150, $275, $300, $350 and $375. Then comes the Delta Sky360 Suite, where tickets are $375-$800, and main level tickets, which are priced at $60, $80, $95 and $150.

Insane! If you ever needed just 1 reason not to be a Yankee fan I think we've just found it. Razz
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 7:54 am

I always have to laugh when a person judges someone based on how they spend their money. I wouldn't spend $2,600 to watch a Yankee's game, but I wouldn't knock another person who chose to do so by calling them "insane". The price of tickets is determined by the market. I personally think it is "insane" that no one in your family stepped up to buy your mom a new furnace when the twenty year old one she has started acting up or at least paid a qualified heating and AC guy to inspect it and make sure it was safe. However, saving a buck is more important to you folks than insuring that your mom's furnace is safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 8:24 am

sparks wrote:
I always have to laugh when a person judges someone based on how they spend their money. I wouldn't spend $2,600 to watch a Yankee's game, but I wouldn't knock another person who chose to do so by calling them "insane". The price of tickets is determined by the market. I personally think it is "insane" that no one in your family stepped up to buy your mom a new furnace when the twenty year old one she has started acting up or at least paid a qualified heating and AC guy to inspect it and make sure it was safe. However, saving a buck is more important to you folks than insuring that your mom's furnace is safe.

Yet you're the first to bitch on how they make their money. Who do you think are buying those tickets? Your every day electrician? The illegal immigrant just running for the border to help his family. Don't think so.

I'm also wondering since your the giving type and caring for others' needs, and obviously are troubled over it, are you going to put up the money for Mirage's mothers furnace? I think that's WJWD. Wink
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 8:35 am

Ohhmama wrote:
sparks wrote:

Yet you're the first to bitch on how they make their money. Who do you think are buying those tickets? Your every day electrician? The illegal immigrant just running for the border to help his family. Don't think so.

I'm also wondering since your the giving type and caring for others' needs, and obviously are troubled over it, are you going to put up the money for Mirage's mothers furnace? I think that's WJWD. Wink
If you are going to make posts with abbreviations, you might consider actually using the right abbreviation,
it gives your post more credibility!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 8:39 am

I love when you advert to the "credibility" line when you have nothing to say :headbang:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 1:49 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
sparks wrote:

You beat me to it! LOL

Yea a kid has to deliver quite a few newspapers to afford even one of their "cheap seats." Laughing

As for the furnace we called a licensed repairman and it works fine now but it probably is time to replace it. A personal check will be just fine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 4:30 pm

C'mon y'all let's not make this about political philosophy. Let's just all agree at the Yankee's suck and fight over more important things like White Sox vs. Cubs.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 4:34 pm

Mirage wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:
sparks wrote:

You beat me to it! LOL

Yea a kid has to deliver quite a few newspapers to afford even one of their "cheap seats." Laughing

As for the furnace we called a licensed repairman and it works fine now but it probably is time to replace it. A personal check will be just fine. Laughing
After reading this post from you, it sounded to me like your nephew just replaced the blower himself to save a buck.
Mirage wrote:
As an update it now turns out (as I understand it) the blower is broken. My nephew is trying to find a replacement, but as old as it is I rather have my doubts he'll find one. And yes, he remembered to turn the furnace off before he left for fear all that heat building up with no place to go could be a danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 4:50 pm

He did replace the blower but that didn't fix the problem so we called a repairman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 4:51 pm

sparks wrote:

After reading this post from you, it sounded to me like your nephew just replaced the blower himself to save a buck.
Getting back on topic....

Many of the NASCAR tracks are lowering their ticket prices because of the economy. However, most hotels/motels near the track are not. It was not uncommon when we went to the Brickyard 400, the place we stayed in downtown Indianapolis was $250 per night with a three night guarantee. We quit going to that particular hotel. Now we stay in LaFayette, and catch the shuttle to the track for $25 per person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty3/22/2009, 10:12 pm

Might as well stay in Terre Haute. Unless you are partial to LaFayette. Of course I hear there's a nifty McDonalds in West LaFayette on the cheap. Very Happy

Seriously! I think it's like a real sit down restaurant if memory serves. One of those theme models.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625   Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yankee Seats on Sale Now - Just $2,625
Page 1 of 1