Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card Empty
PostSubject: Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card   Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card Empty12/19/2008, 1:26 pm

Heartland Blood Centers, an independent blood center serving 32 hospitals in a 12-county region in Illinois and Indiana, urges all residents to donate in the month of December. All blood donors will receive a coupon good for a $15.00 Starbucks gift card when they donate between December 14th and December 31st at any Heartland location or blood drive. For a list of locations or center hours, visit http://www.heartlandbc.org for a Heartland center or community blood drive near you.

Click On 'blood drives' to find a location near you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card   Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card Empty12/19/2008, 1:28 pm

So if you give blood, you get a medium cup of coffee at Starbucks prices Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card   Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card Empty12/19/2008, 2:04 pm

That's a nice touch. And at $15 at least you can get a pastry with that cup of coffee.

I get $10 prepaid cards for them all the time and that don't go far! I mostly use them at O'Hare so it comes in handy. It's easier to have a card than mess with change.
Back to top Go down
bigjoe

bigjoe

PostSubject: Re: Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card   Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card Empty1/5/2009, 12:30 pm

I'm freaked out by needles. Just a big wimp I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card   Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card Empty1/5/2009, 12:55 pm

I never understood why Starbucks is so great. I hate coffee unless it has so much cream and sugar, that it could technically be called sugar with a little bit of coffee
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card   Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card Empty1/5/2009, 4:58 pm

mike3775 wrote:
I never understood why Starbucks is so great. I hate coffee unless it has so much cream and sugar, that it could technically be called sugar with a little bit of coffee

Neither do I,Mike. Their beans are over roasted,IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card   Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Blood? Get a $15 Starbucks Gift Card
Page 1 of 1