Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Times Parent Company Now a Penny Stock!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Times Parent Company Now a Penny Stock! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Parent Company Now a Penny Stock!   Times Parent Company Now a Penny Stock! - Page 2 Empty3/9/2009, 3:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Mirage wrote:
The opportunities are now. Print publishing is dying out. And yes I know people have said it for years. I really don't see Lee being in business as is more than a year. If I'm wrong, fine.

As long as they keep giving their content away for free via the internet they're going to continue to lose subscribers. I came very close to giving up my subscription @ 98.80 for a year. I called them and they gave me a rate of 7.00 a month instead,charged on my CC.
So you saved about $15. As for me I saved $98.80 by canceling some time ago. There's usually more local news on these boards than the paper ever covers and it's often more accurate here anyway.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Times Parent Company Now a Penny Stock! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Parent Company Now a Penny Stock!   Times Parent Company Now a Penny Stock! - Page 2 Empty3/14/2009, 6:02 pm

That's for sure, Mirage. I get more news between all the news channels, the different papers on-line, I wouldn't spend a dime on a paper.

My sister-in-law quit her subscription to the Herald Newspaper out in Will County. She loves reading her newspaper in the morning while eating breakfast, but as she stated, "It's not worth 75 cents to read nothing".
Back to top Go down

Times Parent Company Now a Penny Stock!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2