Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay? Empty
PostSubject: Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay?   Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay? Empty2/18/2009, 5:04 pm

Quote :

Obama's war on terror may resemble Bush's-
Administration quietly signals continued support for some approaches

WASHINGTON - Even as it pulls back from harsh interrogations and other sharply debated aspects of George W. Bush ’s “war on terrorism,” the Obama administration is quietly signaling continued support for other major elements of its predecessor’s approach to fighting Al Qaeda .

In little-noticed confirmation testimony recently, Obama nominees endorsed continuing the C.I.A. ’s program of transferring prisoners to other countries without legal rights, and indefinitely detaining terrorism suspects without trials even if they were arrested far from a war zone.

The administration has also embraced the Bush legal team’s arguments that a lawsuit by former C.I.A. detainees should be shut down based on the “state secrets” doctrine. It has also left the door open to resuming military commission trials. ...

... The administration’s recent policy moves have attracted praise from outspoken defenders of the Bush administration. Last Friday, The Wall Street Journal’s editorial page argued that “it seems that the Bush administration’s antiterror architecture is gaining new legitimacy” as Mr. Obama’s team embraces aspects of Mr. Bush’s counterterrorism approach. ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29249066/page/2/

huh... go figure...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay?   Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay? Empty2/18/2009, 5:27 pm

chimp-in-chief-bushitler-war-mongering-retard spent the last 8 years transferring prisoners to other countries without legal rights, indefinitely detaining terrorism suspects without trials, all so he could keep “state secrets”, not to mention military commission trials ...
Oh ... wait.
Never mind.
Carry on.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay?   Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay? Empty2/19/2009, 8:23 am

When Barry lies & makes up bogus intel, tells me that a country is a grave threat to me & has the capability to make mushroom clouds, claims that it had something to do with 9-11, invades that country, destroys it, kills over 100,000 of it's citizens, gets over 4,000 US troops killed & occupies it while throwing away over a trillion in the process, THEN you can ask:

"Now Bush's policies were okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay?   Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait- I'm confused... Now Bush's policies were okay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: