Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who will win the Superbowl??

Go down 
+4
KarenT
the oracle
paul87920
voter3
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty
PostSubject: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty1/30/2009, 11:37 pm

Okay peeps- your chance to "wager"- who will win the superbowl?

I'm thinking Steelers, but I dunno, I think it's going to be really close...
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty1/30/2009, 11:44 pm

Steelers 35-Cardinals 10...and not because those are my numbers either!
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty1/31/2009, 1:37 am

I personally cannot stand western football teams. I think the Steelers are going to crush them, and I hope they do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/1/2009, 6:08 pm

Cardinals 23-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/1/2009, 9:29 pm

party42 wrote:
Cardinals 23-19

OMG I was so close....until the last 35 seconds!!!!! Those damn Steelers!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/2/2009, 3:58 am

had to be the worst played super bowl in memory. great fun to watch mind you, but both teams made stupid mental mistakes that could have cost them the game. the personal fouls/holding wound up costing the cards, not to mention the dumb throw at the end of the half (really what was warner thinking with? throw the ball a way!).

ill give both teams credit for fighting back though. it was like watching two old heavy wieght boxers in the the ring. you could see the hearts of the warriors, but the talent just wasnt there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/2/2009, 6:44 am

I think worse than the game were the commercials... big F there.
The game was good tho, I was glad Arizona finally acted like they wanted to win in the second half.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/2/2009, 7:52 am

Other than the Clydesdales, I wasn't wild about any of the commercials.

KarenT
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/2/2009, 8:12 am

IF it wasn't for the interception and touchdown at the half, I would have won the halftime square. ($500)
IF it wasn't for the safety in the fourth quarter, I would have won the final square. ($1000)
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/2/2009, 9:15 am

Best half time show ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/2/2009, 4:50 pm

Not. Bruce sux.

It was cool watching Sil play the geetar tho, I almost wanted him to break out a tommy and shoot up the place..hehehe
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/2/2009, 6:34 pm

edge540 wrote:
Springsteen's severely overrated.
Petty ruled when he played at half-time.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/2/2009, 10:03 pm

FYI, top 20 for 2008

01. MADONNA ($120.1 million)
02. CELINE DION ($106.8 million)
03. KENNY CHESNEY ($95.7 million)
04. EAGLES ($90.7 million)
05. AC/DC ($82 million)
06. COLDPLAY ($81.6 million)
07. BON JOVI ($81.4 million)
08. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND ($79 million)
09. JONAS BROTHERS ($77.9 million)
10. RASCAL FLATTS ($77.1 million)
11. NEIL DIAMOND ($70.5 million)
12. TAYLOR SWIFT ($62.2 million)
13. MICHAEL BUBLÉ ($59.5 million)
14. METALLICA ($56.4 million)
15. CARRIE UNDERWOOD ($54.9 million)
16. DAVE MATTHEWS BAND ($51.6 million)
17. THE POLICE ($51 million)
18. LIL WAYNE ($50.8 million)
19. TOM PETTY ($50.5 million)
20. KID ROCK ($50. 2 million)

BTW, going to see the Eagles in March Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/2/2009, 10:09 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Springsteen's severely overrated.
Petty ruled when he played at half-time.

Springsteen was a huge disappointment. I like some of his old stuff but he certainly can't perform like he used to.
Back to top Go down
stillhere219

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty2/3/2009, 6:14 am

Not a big Springsteen fan here but he did energize the crowd. I'm just glad he did not have a wardrobe malfunction when he slid his crotch to the camera. As far as half time shows - Prince rules!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Superbowl??   Who will win the Superbowl?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Superbowl??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Sports-
Jump to: