Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty
PostSubject: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/16/2009, 3:34 pm

http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/2009/01/16/news/illiana/doc4c41a82a7e1c3cb28625754000118a60.txt

CALUMET CITY | The city's electoral board on Thursday removed the mayoral candidacy of Calumet City police Sgt. Pam Cap from the primary ballot, saying her law enforcement duties make her ineligible to run for mayor.

The Feb. 24 ballot now has current Mayor Michelle Markiewicz Qualkinbush running unopposed.

Click on the link.

I am interested in Cal City, not just because it is adjacent to Hammond, but I sent my kids to school there. We (formally) my ex-and I had a business there that went out of business in the late 90s when Genova was a mayor, and and active participant in our business. I feel nothing but anger toward that city, because of the crooked administration that has existed since then, especially after Genova got booted to prison and the policy was, if found guilty, he would be required by Cal City "laws" to reimburse the city for legal fees.

No such thing happened. As I understand, Mr. Genova is residing in a luxurious house in New Lenox (correct me if I am wrong), but what infuriates me more is that I have friends, family and a considerable amount of exchange with residents "stuck" in the wrong place in Cal City, that Michelle claims to be improving. Yes, she is removing empty buildings, but not the very taxpayers that are stuck in older homes that they bought over fifty years ago as cut-ups, that are now illegal, even though a family of ten with extended grandchildren call it home in hard times.

What upsets me more than anything, even though I am NOT a resident of Calumet City, is the fact that no one actually cornered Michelle and her council-mates (the ones that agree with her, despite if it is right or wrong or ethical), and ask where Genova's reimbursement is for legal fees, as stated, he would re-pay, if he lost his deal. Not one answer from her, despite the fact many have asked that question.

Most meetings are back-room deals. She pretends she resides in Cal City (no folks, it's not a rumor...I have people inside that City Hall who told me the truth), that she has a summer home, plans to run again, and if she looses, her newly built-mansion in Indiana will be paid off with campaign funds.

She, many years ago, approved a beautiful retirement/insurance/life insurance plan for not just herself, but for all the councilmen/women that have sided with her for many years.

Outside the potted plants, the spectacular view of a wasted park outside her office, she has accomplished not too much. She's very good at decorating, but not so good at fooling the taxpayers.

I've seen businesses leave over the years. I've seen business' open up as if they were located downtown, only to degenerate to the point where they had to join the rest of the cloud, and slap lime green round signs, change their menu, downsize their prices to fit in with the demographics, to survive.

Meanwhile, I urge every one of you that have no choice but to stay, and want to do something about it later, but not with this administration, to call upon this individual and tell her, "If you take Cap off, you're through anyway." We will not tolerate you any longer, we will NOT put up with your hideous back-door politics, and it's time to tell you, "Adios". For everything you claim to stand for, I'd trust a Sargeant/cop over you any old day." Tell her. Write petitions and ask that SHE remove herself from the card. Apparently, it takes a little crowd of one and the seven dwarfs (Minus the few that left and held strong), to call the shots...and non of you Cal City residents have been pleased.

How pleased will you be if Michelle succeeds in removing Cap from the voting list? Join together, get in front of the City Hall, demonstrate, and demand that you will not honor one damn vote for her. Seek reasons (many are there) to impeach her, or BANN HER from running again.

What have you got to lose? She already ran the city in the hole. Her friends are council men and women that own businesses, and they all meet behind the door at businesses. Are you fool enough to ignore that? This affects YOU and only YOu can make a difference.

The best place to start for change is to visit Pam Caps' headquarters, consult with her, back her up, if you're really in for change, just don't stop there. Put signs out. Get involved.

I am now in a position where I have spent many years dealing with Stefaniak, Genova and now this harsh woman (in the past) at City Hall. I can tell you one thing: Out of the three, Stefaniak was a guy you could talk to about anything....and there were no deals, straight talk.

What you have now in Cal City is a mayor that lies, and I mean LIES. Her aldermen that stick by her side mostly have businesses that get away with a lot.

It's crooked, never changed...and if you end up with her as a mayor, rent your home out, move out, and start a new life where crime is NOT the norm among the politicians and the gangsters, one-way streets, and cul-de-sacs that look like alleys blocked by concrete. Go where you don't need a damn blue light special in front of her office and every other block. Go where she doesn't discourage new businesses.

Before you even think about moving into Cal City, check out the statistics on the daily shootings, hit and runs, and the schools that are sadly in such disarray, as the council and mayor are themselves.

They rank #3 behind Harvey, Dolton. Give them a STAR for being irrational.

Even if Michelle blocks Pam Cap, and Pam legally (which I doubt) can't run...you run. Leave Cal City and the pitiful mayor and her seven dwarfs..minus Cindy...the one who should take Pam's place if Michelle decides Pam is a threat. Anyone but Michelle is better than a gutter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/18/2009, 4:04 pm

There was an article in the times a about a month ago.Quackinthebush gave all the details of what the house looks like,right down to the pool in the back yard,the street name,everything but the exact address of where she resides in CC.It would be easy enough to check out.Believe me I'm not a fan,but this rumor has been going around for a long time.If it were a fact,I think she would have been found out long ago and some thing would have been done.The city went to hell with her and her buddy before her.This administration has tried to do things underhandedly before and were caught.I'm sure the same will happen with them trying to stop Cap from running.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/18/2009, 4:47 pm

KJ, where in the U.S. Constitution does it say a police officer can't run for public office? This "thing" that Qack-in-the-bush claims, stating Pam Capp can't run because she, (Quack) is her boss sounds like something the Illinois Supreme Court would cast out.

It also makes little sense and the only sense it makes is that Michelle knows she will lose if Capp runs. It wasn't an issue in the past when Pam ran, and this just makes Michelle look worse.

I've talked to a lot of people, especially business owners that refuse to re-elect Michelle, and it's clear why.

On her residency: That interview was planned with the Times. I read it. She may use it legally as her address - and use it in the winter...or whatever. But one insider expressed to me specifically that if she looses, she intends to use the campaign money toward her new home "in Indiana".

Whether that's true or not, I don't know. I don't really know. Everyone claims it's a rumor and she stated that that rumor has been floating around and upsets her (not her exact words, though) in the NWITimes. It seems that interview she requested is a little eerie.

I think in my heart, that if Michelle succeeds in her banning Pam from running, and the courts go along with it, Pam will quit her job and still run, knowing she has full backing of everyone in Cal City.

Here I am, a little off-topic, but the truth is...I believe Jerry Genova is guiding Quack to little tricks she can pull to keep her "job".

And, by the way, any truth she owned a tavern, had to be hauled home ...cuz she was too drunk to drive? A cop-friend had to drive her home...so, if my friend witnessed this, and saw it with her own eyes, guess it's just another rumor, right?

Last edited by UrRight on 1/18/2009, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/18/2009, 7:15 pm

UrRight wrote:

I am now in a position where I have spent many years dealing with Stefaniak, Genova and now this harsh woman (in the past) at City Hall. I can tell you one thing: Out of the three, Stefaniak was a guy you could talk to about anything....and there were no deals, straight talk.

Ha! The truth finally comes out. I knew there had to be something to your vendetta.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/18/2009, 7:47 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Ha! The truth finally comes out. I knew there had to be something to your vendetta.

I already mentioned that many moons ago, Artie. Not only residing in IL for a vast number of years, but having the "connections" through business with past mayors....ha. This one is just a replica of Genova. No vendetta, just sorry for the folks that live there.

Her tricks are no different than Genova, who originally resided in Chicago Heights. Get my drift?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/18/2009, 7:48 pm

CROOK COUNTY.....nothing less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/19/2009, 9:53 am

UrRight wrote:
KJ, where in the U.S. Constitution does it say a police officer can't run for public office? This "thing" that Qack-in-the-bush claims, stating Pam Capp can't run because she, (Quack) is her boss sounds like something the Illinois Supreme Court would cast out.

It also makes little sense and the only sense it makes is that Michelle knows she will lose if Capp runs. It wasn't an issue in the past when Pam ran, and this just makes Michelle look worse.

I've talked to a lot of people, especially business owners that refuse to re-elect Michelle, and it's clear why.

On her residency: That interview was planned with the Times. I read it. She may use it legally as her address - and use it in the winter...or whatever. But one insider expressed to me specifically that if she looses, she intends to use the campaign money toward her new home "in Indiana".

Whether that's true or not, I don't know. I don't really know. Everyone claims it's a rumor and she stated that that rumor has been floating around and upsets her (not her exact words, though) in the NWITimes. It seems that interview she requested is a little eerie.

I think in my heart, that if Michelle succeeds in her banning Pam from running, and the courts go along with it, Pam will quit her job and still run, knowing she has full backing of everyone in Cal City.

Here I am, a little off-topic, but the truth is...I believe Jerry Genova is guiding Quack to little tricks she can pull to keep her "job".

And, by the way, any truth she owned a tavern, had to be hauled home ...cuz she was too drunk to drive? A cop-friend had to drive her home...so, if my friend witnessed this, and saw it with her own eyes, guess it's just another rumor, right?

I never said Cap couldn't run.I said Quackinthebush has tried underhanded things before and was caught.Her trying to keep Cap from running is just another one.And yes Quack knows she won't win,thats why she's doing everything she can to keep Cap out of it.She stated the reason Cap couldn't run was because she didn't take a leave of absence or quit her job.Which in my opinion is wrong.If Cap wins the election,then she would be required to quit her job as an officer not just because she is running for mayor.I don't recall reading anything about the reason being that Quack is her boss.I also find it hard to believe Quack doesn't live in CC.That rumor has been going around for years.I find it hard to believe it hasn't been checked out and nothing done if it was true as there are many people who dislike her.As far as your claim that Quackinthebush owes a bar and got drunk,I have no idea.What she does in her off time is none of my business.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/20/2009, 5:25 pm

http://nwi.com/articles/2009/01/20/columnists/mark_kiesling/docc420ca82d5f17fc28625754300128e8b.txt

This may pic your interest.

And, as per your last sentence, what she does or did on her own time, I agree. Calling the cop-friend that was on duty, is another thing. That's not "off-time" and it happened more than a few times witnessed and told to me. But, as usual, it's a rumor.....

What she's doing in that link up there, is just hell-bent on making her less electible. Electable?

Whatever, I wish she'd just take her home-made concoction of a life-time insurance plan, take her stooges with her, and give the great people a peace of mind.

The real criminals reside in City Hall. I feel I should have a right to state my opinion, based on facts.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/27/2009, 11:03 am

Pam Cap for Mayor
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/27/2009, 6:08 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Pam Cap for SANE Mayor
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty1/27/2009, 6:11 pm

UrRight wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Pam Cap for "THE PEOPLE" Mayor
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...   Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sounds Like This Is Illegal...barring Cap from running...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Cook County-
Jump to: