Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination   Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination Empty1/13/2009, 9:36 am

http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/2009/01/13/news/lake_county/docc2b93a0fb7cc00f18625753d000f6f8a.txt

Wow! Not that we all didn't think it was going on but the real shocker is that the Feds decided to act now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination   Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination Empty1/14/2009, 12:16 pm

I am surprised that they even bothered

I wonder how they will award punishment against the city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination   Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination Empty1/15/2009, 3:31 am

Knowing Rudy he'll be seeking a reverse punishment for this reverse discrimination. Instead of paying a fine he will seek a check supposedly so he can then hire the the complainants, but then find a way to spend the money on more real estate instead. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination   Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination Empty1/15/2009, 8:05 am

Mirage wrote:
Knowing Rudy he'll be seeking a reverse punishment for this reverse discrimination. Instead of paying a fine he will seek a check supposedly so he can then hire the the complainants, but then find a way to spend the money on more real estate instead. Razz

You know what I would do if I was on of those discriminated against? I would demand that I be paid from when my hiring date would have been uo until they were let go, plus attorney's fee's, plus any and all benefits that I would have accrued as well

Imagine the outrage from the citizens when they learn that they have to pay wages to people that never worked for the city, because themayor decided to be a racist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination   Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination Empty1/15/2009, 2:06 pm

Seems like I've heard of such rulings, so it may not be entirely without president.

That would be too funny if it were not so sad that as the city cuts back on fire protection to save money they have to pay 6 paramedics who never worked a day for the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination   Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary Charged with Reverse Discrimination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Lake County-
Jump to: