Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty
PostSubject: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/9/2009, 7:49 am

http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/1367279,ginaugural.article

GARY -- Elected leaders who plan to attend the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama, including Gary Mayor Rudy Clay, said they won't be doing so on the backs of local taxpayers.
Clay, Gary City Council member Kimberly Robinson and state Sen. Earline Rogers, D-Gary, confirmed their plans Wednesday to travel to Washington, D.C., for the ceremony.

"The taxpayers are not going to spend one penny for me to go to this inaugural," Clay said.

The mayor said he plans to travel to Washington a few days early so he can attend the winter meeting of the U.S. Conference of Mayors. It's an expense he says he will fund privately, as well.

"The taxpayers are not going to pay any money for my going to the United States mayors' conference," Clay said.

When he arrives at the conference, Clay said he will be carrying photographs of 2,000 abandoned Gary homes to deliver to U.S. Sen. Evan Bayh while asking for demolition money.

There is also talk that Obama himself might attend the conference to speak to the nation's mayors about the stimulus package he will pursue upon taking office.

"I'm going there to bring money back to Gary, Indiana," Clay said.

At the same time, the mayor said he will don a tuxedo to celebrate the inauguration of the new president.

"I am going to try to dance with Michelle," Clay said, referring to future First Lady Michelle Obama.

Rogers, a member of Obama's state leadership committee during the presidential campaign, said she will use her own campaign funds to attend an event that will close an important political chapter in her career.

"I started with Obama when he made his announcement in Springfield (Ill.) two years ago," Rogers said.

Oh my God, please don't embarrass yourself, Rudy. With those pork-chop sideburns, your reputation, please spare the lady. Your chances of dancing with her are nil. Get REAL! Don't you have a wife? And, what are you taking your secretary along for? Who's paying for your six bling-blang body guards....you wouldn't leave town without them, afterall, it will look quite impressive if you brought them.

This guy should undergo a psychiatric examination, as the impeachment panel has been asked to do for Blago.

He'll look like a bum who borrowed a tux. Unreal. :woot: Wonder if he's gonna save money by driving his new hummer...Hmmmm.So, by bringing along pix's of 2,000 abandoned buildings to show the President, he's gonna be bringing back money? Ha...doesn't he realize those abondoned buildings pix's are just gonna reflect how inefficient he is at being a mayor? How dumb can one get?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/9/2009, 9:56 am

I want him to put the city issued Hummer in lock up, and any and all city issued credit cards in a lock box at city hall

I bet in a few weeks, the report will come out that the city issued credit cards were used
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/9/2009, 4:25 pm

It's that old entitlement mindset that is the enabler here, just like that RDA requirement on Hammond's amphitheater and aquatic center. Evil or Very Mad

I have news for the powers that be. It's 2009 and we have a black President. The problem is not that minorities can't get hired. The real problem is that they STILL play that entitlement card as an excuse not to compete fairly no matter how under-qualified.

So why can't Gary elect a competent mayor and city officers? Apparently because the incompetents are entitled to rule the roost. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/9/2009, 6:42 pm

I've been shooting off every article on Rudy to the Governor. To the "Ah, So You're Distressed" Unit, to the every unit in the downstate crap house.

I begged them to investigate him. I begged them to send the Feds in. I begged them to put the city in recievership.

I forwarded all the comments made along with every article printed this past week. I dared Mitch to wake up and take over the city.

It affects all of Lake County and the state. I did everything I could to repeat everything he said in any article, to show what a nitwit he is..and likened him to Blago.

I don't know if I did any good, but I'll keep forwarding the newspaper articles to the gov to let him know how this scum bag acts, once he's not in front of the gov or the "Distressed Unit Panel." The only ones distressed are the people of Gary, and that includes good friends that live in Miller that shouldn't have to fork out for the residents inside Gary...and I'm not gonna stop and I told them so. I demanded a personal email...not a robotic answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/10/2009, 11:09 am

I think the governor is well aware of the issues in Gary by now. But it would likely either require Gary residents in mass to complain to him or enough convictions in the ongoing investigations or Rudy doing something tremendously stupid that I won't even speculate about for him to act.

You'd have a better chance of getting Obama to do something, which may be a hard sell since it can be argued that Rudy helped swing the primary to the Obama camp.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/10/2009, 12:38 pm

Rudy should cancel the trip, give back his Hummer, and use the money that he was saving for the trip to buy himself a decent used vehicle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/10/2009, 12:45 pm

paul87920 wrote:
Rudy should cancel the trip, give back his Hummer, and use the money that he was saving for the trip to buy himself a decent used vehicle.

He needs to start with a good shave and a new suit.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/10/2009, 12:48 pm

party42 wrote:
paul87920 wrote:

He needs to start with a good shave and a new suit.

How about a shave and an orange jumpsuit. And where is Dwight taylor's outrage? He still appears in newspapers and on youtube. Why isn't this "community activist" taking care of his city?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/10/2009, 12:50 pm

Maybe he is going with Rudy, you know, to help cut the costs. Razz
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/10/2009, 7:00 pm

Dwight probably got his bullhorn stolen.

I still recommend that Rudy should invest in a "POPE MOBILE".

Bullet-proff glass, save on the sic firends who are willing to give up their lives when there is no real reason.

Rudy was afraid of a dead alligator...what a leader. Not afraid of flying bullets, but a dead alligator. He's next...after Blago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/20/2009, 8:43 pm

I wonder if Rudy got his dance with the First Lady today. Razz
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/20/2009, 9:51 pm

party42 wrote:
I wonder if Rudy got his dance with the First Lady today. Razz

We will know if Michelle turns up with something Ajax can't scrub off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/21/2009, 10:29 am

Or if items are missing
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty1/27/2009, 5:50 pm

I can't help but laugh, gang. Did he bring back "some money?" Did he dance with Michelle?

What goals he sets for the city of Gary! Even Stroger makes him look intelligent. God, I was praying for Michelle Obama's sake ole'Rudy two shoes that his alligator shoes wore out by now, but it seems the guy is as dillusional as Roddy Blago. He thinks he's God!

The feds are on their way in! If I turn up missing, check the city of Gary's ditches. Oh goodness, how I prayed he'd never make his way to Michelle to dance, causing her to use Drano afterwards. Oh, thank goodness.

Does the city of Gary own a razor to bring that guy up to speed?

Last edited by UrRight on 1/27/2009, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I felt I had to add a "t" to "to" and a comma somewhere else.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????   Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Give US a Break, Rudy....Paying Your Own Way????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Lake County-
Jump to: