Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary! Empty
PostSubject: Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary!   Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary! Empty1/7/2009, 8:40 am

http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/1365415,gcharge.article

Gary cop in chase didn't have valid license

Excerpts: Click for the full story. Even his blood test is not being commented on. Way to GO GARY!

GARY --The Gary officer who crashed his squad car during a pursuit on Interstate 94 last week did not have a valid driver's license.
Cpl. Victor Mobley received citations at the scene of the crash Friday after an Indiana State Police trooper discovered Mobley had two indefinite suspensions against his license.

Mobley was charged two years ago with fraud and forgery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary!   Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary! Empty1/7/2009, 10:14 am

Now that is sad, not only is he a ex con, but he had no license.

I wonder how he got to keep his job with no license.

I sure hope the state police investigates the Gary Police Department
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary!   Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary! Empty1/7/2009, 11:43 am

Mikey...you should visit the "Distressed" board petitions. Almost 95% are begging the board not to cave into Clay, but the things they listed would blow the socks off your feet.

The biggest cry was that they want (the citizens of Gary) are begging them to send the FEDS in. Even the cops. You should read them...the link is in Geromino's thread. I sent them copies of the news articles, and especially one about the cop.

Also a comment from a cop in the "Comment" section under the article "Gary Buys a NEW SUV for mayor". The thread is above this one...they actually took six cars away from the cops when Rudy stepped in and he gave them to patrons of his.

After reading all the petitions, personal lettes, if they don't investigate him, it would surprise the hell out of me. I just sent it because GARY affects all of us in Lake County; that we're all sick of them getting bailed out.

The letters would knock the socks off ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary!   Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary! Empty

Back to top Go down

Now This Takes The "Hole" out of the Donuts For Cops In Gary!
Page 1 of 1