Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett42

New here  Empty
PostSubject: New here    New here  Empty1/7/2018, 11:46 pm

I am a new member of this community. My name is Brett42 and I belong from the Boston which is my hometown. I am a traveler and really like to talk about traveling with various kinds of people. Therefore, I joined this community and happy after becoming a part of this board. Anyhow I will wait for member’s posts who say welcome to me here.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty1/8/2018, 1:39 am

Brett,, It's just really great to have you here. I would surely really love to say you warmly welcome to this great board, so sure that this will remain really best to you to be the part of this forum. well, what do you like to say more about your great hometown?
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty1/10/2018, 1:26 am

Lexi, like you I am also willing to know from him something about Boson. I hope he will like to reply us in a quick way. However, let me know have you ever been there personally? I am keen to see your views.
Back to top Go down
Brett42

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty1/11/2018, 12:10 am

I am really happy both of you say welcome to me in this nice way. By the way, one member asked me about my hometown. I am going to say that Boston one of the charming destination and in this destination there are lots of wonderful places which visitors really like for exploring. In fact, the main thing is that the people of Boston are really nice friendly with each other.
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty1/17/2018, 11:40 pm

Barrett, I am so glad after seeing your good view regarding my hometown. I am happy and now love to know from you what you always like to explore in Boston? Would you like to share with all of us? I am looking for your reply.
Back to top Go down
Brett42

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty1/18/2018, 12:07 am

Emma Wil! There are lots of places which I really like in Boston. Let me share those places names here.
Boston Public Garden
Boston Common
New England Aquarium
USS Constitution
Freedom Trail
Back to top Go down

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty2/16/2018, 11:41 pm

Being a member of this forum, I will like to say welcome to you too. i am so sure that this will be so much charming time for sure and this is gonna be so much adventurous time as it.
Back to top Go down
Brett42

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty4/10/2018, 12:21 am

It is my goodness, you also welcome me here like others members. Yeah, I am also sure in this discussion board, I will spend a charming time and enjoy the fun here. By the way, would you like to share something about yourself here?
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty4/27/2018, 11:16 pm

So glad to know about your favorite attractions names in Boston. No doubt these are all so much stunning and visitor love to have an adoring time on them. I am going to discuss new England Aquarium. So what will you lie to say about this?
Back to top Go down
Brett42

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty5/12/2018, 12:56 am

Nice to hear that you like my shared attractions names of Boston. Anyhow, you want to talk about England Aquarium. It is one of the adorable attraction in Boston. In fact, it is the main building and attraction there. I had explored this place personally and had a great time there.
Back to top Go down

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty7/7/2018, 1:54 am

I am so sure that this will be such a great and best time for sure. I am so willing to be there and this will be such a great and best time for sure. New England Aquarium is one of the best and precious time for sure. So have some fun there and keep it more up like this time always.
Back to top Go down
Brett42

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty7/12/2018, 4:53 am

Flora! I like your views about the New England Aquarium. It is the best place for enjoying the travel time. Let me share some images of this attraction from my collection, which I have collected from there while my tour.
New here  ProjectImage
New here  800x450_NEAqEvents40_25260899-5056-a36a-06f5c306c6290353
New here  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROeH1xCpibynyM4aCe91bhq3kGsm6t_8B5dN1E_manz6mUgUyT
Back to top Go down

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty4/8/2019, 3:30 am

I am just so keen on this and this will be really a great thing for having some of the good time for sure. I like this image and will have such precious thing like this always ahead as it.
Back to top Go down

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty4/13/2019, 1:56 am

Brett Must say welcome here as a new member. Would like to see active participation from your side. In this way will able to know you in a great way. Must share about your other interests. Anyway, must say Travel is a great source of fun for all.
Back to top Go down
Emma Wil

Emma Wil

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty1/5/2024, 3:24 am

Bes images you have shared here. I like them and willing to know about their schedule and some suggestions before going there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here    New here  Empty

Back to top Go down

New here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: