Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buzzcut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty10/13/2017, 11:20 am

Quote :
A BP engineer, who ran two failed campaigns as a political outsider in Lake County, was arrested Thursday by the FBI for allegedly sending a threatening letter with a bullet enclosed to a Hammond worker and attempting to mail a pipe bomb Sept. 6 to a Hammond attorney.
Quote :
Krieg, of Munster, has been an outspoken critic of the Lake County Democratic Party and Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. through a political blog under the pen name Buzzcut, Times archives show.

A lake county republican...Maybe some the of posters might even have voted for him at one time!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty10/13/2017, 2:15 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:

A lake county republican...Maybe some the of posters might even have voted for him at one time!
LMAO! Listening to the other trolls on WJOB this AM was a hoot indeed. They we're trying to defend this right-wing terrorist claiming he was provoked and when you provoke someone they're going to push back.

You know when I get provoked I just make an even bigger fool out them. What I don't do is build an explosive device designed to hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty10/13/2017, 6:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

LMAO! Listening to the other trolls on WJOB this AM was a hoot indeed. They we're trying to defend this right-wing terrorist claiming he was provoked and when you provoke someone they're going to push back.

You know when I get provoked I just make an even bigger fool out them. What I don't do is build an explosive device designed to hurt someone.

I can't believe anyone could justify this terrorist's actions...smh
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty10/14/2017, 11:14 am

Huffington Post has a nice article including the entire 16 page FBI Criminal Complaint Affadavit  Very Happy

Former GOP Candidate Arrested For Mailing Pipe Bomb, Bullet To Political Enemies
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty10/17/2017, 6:03 pm

Man accused in East Chicago post office explosion called 'a danger to others,' denied release
Quote :
A judge decided Tuesday that a Munster man accused of sending a pipe bomb to one person and a threatening note with a bullet to another last month must stay in jail until trial.

Eric Krieg, 45, appeared in Hammond's federal court Tuesday morning for a detention hearing, in which Judge John Martin denied Krieg's request to be released on bond.

"I am convinced he is a danger to others," Martin said.

A handful of friends and family members attended the hearing for Krieg, who sat in an orange jumpsuit and chains next to his defense attorney, Kevin Milner.
Quote :

Milner,who also represents former Calumet Township trustee Mary Elgin, asked that Krieg be allowed to live at home on electronic monitoring and have no access to communicative devices.
Explosion at East Chicago post office injures worker; FBI investigating

The attorney argued that Krieg is not "unhinged, roaming the streets looking to harm." The victims in this "spat" or "argument" could be protected with no contact orders, he said.
Sorry but someone who allegedly builds a bomb,goes to the trouble of disguising himself,deliberately obscures his license plate,and mails it at a Post Office far from his home,is the very definition of "Unhinged". Next appearance is Nov 20th. Stay Tuned!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty11/9/2017, 8:52 pm

Giddy Up!
Munster man accused in pipe bomb explosion at East Chicago post office faces new charges
Quote :
CROWN POINT — A federal grand jury has indicted Eric Krieg on additional charges related to the pipe bomb explosion in September at the U.S. Post Office in East Chicago, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

Krieg, 45, of Munster, was indicted by a grand jury in South Bend on Wednesday of making an unregistered destructive device, mailing a destructive device, malicious use of explosive materials, possession of a destructive device in furtherance of a crime of violence and mailing a threatening communication.

Krieg was charged in a criminal complaint Oct. 12 with possession of an explosive device and transporting explosive materials on allegations he attempted to mail a homemade explosive Sept. 6 to a Hammond city attorney.

The pipe bomb exploded at the post office, injuring one postal worker, who was pregnant at the time, the complaint states.

Krieg also allegedly sent a threatening letter and bullet to another city worker, with a message stating: “The next one will be in the back of your head,” according to the complaint.

The target of the pipe bomb had previously represented the brother of Hammond city Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. in a defamation lawsuit against Krieg, the complaint states.

The threatening letter was allegedly mailed to a city worker who verbally sparred with Krieg in 2013 on an internet forum, the complaint states.

A federal judge ordered Oct. 17 that Krieg, a former BP engineer and occasional political candidate, remain in jail without bond until trial.

“When individuals use dangerous, explosive devices as the means to commit or attempt to commit violent acts, those individuals will be held accountable for their actions,” U.S. Attorney Thomas L. Kirsch II said in a statement Thursday. “We will continue to partner with our Federal, State and Local law enforcement agencies to vigorously investigate and prosecute all manner of violent crime.”

Krieg is scheduled to appear Nov. 20 at an arraignment in U.S. District Court in Hammond.

Defense attorney Kevin Milner did not respond Thursday to a request for comment.
Mayor Tom's show should be a hoot tomorrow. Maybe some right-wing trolls will call in and complain the Gov't is piling on. santa 7:45 AM WJOB 1230AM

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty11/20/2017, 5:08 pm

Man pleads not guilty to sending pipe bomb that exploded at East Chicago post office
Quote :
Eric Krieg, 45, pleaded not guilty Monday morning in Hammond federal court to his five-count indicment charging him with making an unregistered destructive device; mailing a destructive device; malicious use of explosive materials; possessing a destructive device in furtherance of a crime of violence; and mailing a threatening communication.
Quote :
Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Chang read through the penalties associated with Krieg's charges. The fourth count in his indictment — possessing a destructive device in furtherance of a crime of violence — has a mandatory minimum sentence of 30 years in prison, Chang said. affraid
Quote :
Judge John Martin set Krieg's trial for Jan. 16, with a hearing scheduled for Dec. 20. Chang said the government estimates the trial will last one week.
Good luck with the "Not Guilty" considering he already confessed.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty12/20/2017, 4:09 pm

Pre-trial hearing delayed for Munster man charged in the East Chicago post office explosion
Quote :
HAMMOND — A federal court magistrate has postponed a pre-trial hearing scheduled Wednesday for the Munster man charged in the pipe bomb explosion at the U.S. post office in East Chicago.

Eric Krieg, 45, is pleading not guilty to federal charges related to a Sept. 6 pipe bomb explosion and a threatening letter received Sept. 29 by a Hammond city worker.

The government alleges Krieg manufactured the bomb that was to be mailed to a Hammond city attorney who had previously represented the brother of Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. in a defamation lawsuit against Krieg, according to court records. Instead, the bomb exploded at the U.S. post office in East Chicago, injuring one postal worker.

Krieg allegedly feuded in 2013 on an internet forum with the city worker who received the threatening note.

Magistrate Judge John E. Martin has scheduled a trial for Krieg to begin Jan. 16. No new date for the hearing has been set.

Krieg has been in the federal custody since his arrest Oct. 12. The magistrate denied a bond for Krieg, a former BP engineer and fat
her of four children, on the grounds Krieg posed a risk to the community and was a flight risk.
Back to top Go down
sparks

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty12/21/2017, 7:07 am

Thanks for posting this. I went to the hearing yesterday. I did have an interesting conversation afterwards in the parking lot. The person I spoke to has known Krieg for a number of years and wanted to visit him in Porter County, where he is being held. In order to visit prisoners, you need a PIN to set up a visit. Krieg's attorney wouldn't even return his call when he requested to see him. It's kind of odd, IMO. One would think visits from friends to show support would be encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty12/21/2017, 6:43 pm

sparks wrote:
Thanks for posting this. I went to the hearing yesterday. I did have an interesting conversation afterwards in the parking lot. The person I spoke to has known Krieg for a number of years and wanted to visit him in Porter County, where he is being held. In order to visit prisoners, you need a PIN to set up a visit. Krieg's attorney wouldn't even return his call when he requested to see him. It's kind of odd, IMO. One would think visits from friends to show support would be encouraged.
Attorney probably doesn't want him talking to anyone other than his immediate family.

Was there a reason given for the postponement?
Back to top Go down
sparks

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty12/22/2017, 5:39 am

Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:
Attorney probably doesn't want him talking to anyone other than his immediate family.

Was there a reason given for the postponement?
No reason was given. I believe he is trying to cut a deal to lower his sentence by ratting out other right wing psychos. It puts a smile on my face when I think about angry middle aged white right wing extremists being thrown into the general population of a federal prison. Lock em up!
Back to top Go down
sparks

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty12/23/2017, 5:07 am

"A status hearing is scheduled before Judge John Martin for May 4, 2018, 09:45 AM at 5400 Federal Plaza, Hammond, IN 46320 for defendant(s) Eric Krieg. The purpose of this hearing is to determine if there are issues that the Court needs to address and to schedule any necessary future court dates.

The trial previously scheduled for defendant(s) Eric Krieg on January 16, 2018, 12:30 PM at 5400 Federal Plaza, Hammond, IN 46320 has been rescheduled by the court. VNS will continue to provide you with updated case scheduling and event information.

A trial is scheduled before Judge Joseph Van Bokkelen on May 21, 2018, 12:30 PM at 5400 Federal Plaza, Hammond, IN 46320 for the case which involves defendant(s) Eric Krieg. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buzzcut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buzzcut   Buzzcut Empty

Back to top Go down

Buzzcut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: