Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

President Donald Trump

Go down 
+3
edge540
Artie60438
Heretic
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Heretic

Heretic

President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/25/2018, 10:23 am

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Probably a poor choice of words, although he didn't really become a well-known national figure based upon any stellar accomplishments. He became one only after being anointed by the media. The possibility of a black man in the White House was way too juicy for them to resist, and they did what they needed to do to put him there...

Damn. You really don't know much about politics, do you? What you describe above is such an unrealistic version of the events that actually occurred that it's not even worth discussing.  I might feel differently if I hadn't already attempted, many times, to bring you up to speed on the history, but it's clear at this point that I've completely wasted my time.

So,have at it, Hoss! Just go on believing that it's somehow advantageous to be born black in this country.

"And this is your brain on National Review.  Any questions?"  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/25/2018, 4:49 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Can you explain how I helped put Trump in office?

We can start by your voting for him.

.... except for the fact that I didn't.
Hahaha...Right Rolling Eyes ....sure you didn't Rolling Eyes ...we believe you Rolling Eyes ....honest we do Rolling Eyes

Have you picked out the person you'll be supporting for POTUS who will definitely not be running in 2020 yet? You know....the one that you'll claim to be supporting after we question you for months about it?

We know how clever you think you are but truthfully all it does is amuse us like your denial that you voted for Trump.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/25/2018, 9:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Hahaha...Right Rolling Eyes ....sure you didn't Rolling Eyes ...we believe you Rolling Eyes ....honest we do Rolling Eyes

Have you picked out the person you'll be supporting for POTUS who will definitely not be running in 2020 yet? You know....the one that you'll claim to be supporting after we question you for months about it?

We know how clever you think you are but truthfully all it does is amuse us like your denial that you voted for Trump.
cyclops

He said he didn't vote for Trump. I have no reason to think he's lying about it, Artie.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/26/2018, 6:22 am

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

cyclops

He said he didn't vote for Trump.  I have no reason to think he's lying about it, Artie.
OK,that's your opinion. But based on how shady he's always been about what candidate he's supporting I have no reason to think he's telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/26/2018, 8:47 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

cyclops

He said he didn't vote for Trump.  I have no reason to think he's lying about it, Artie.
OK,that's your opinion. But based on how shady he's always been about what candidate he's supporting I have no reason to think he's telling the truth.

Ruh roh!
Looks like Scorpion smacked his annoying little puppy across the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
Ouch.
(FYI: I voted for Cruz in the primary, but I didn't like either candidate in the general.
Regardless, Trump had Indiana locked up, with or without my vote.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/26/2018, 11:13 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

cyclops

Ruh roh!
Looks like Scorpion smacked his annoying little puppy across the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
Ouch.
Calm down there,Cupcake,before you wet your pants. I know it's a thrill when somebody agrees with you but Scorpion's decision to believe your lie has nothing to do with me.
Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
(FYI: I voted for Cruz in the primary, but I didn't like either candidate in the general.
Regardless, Trump had Indiana locked up, with or without my vote.)
I believe you probably did vote for Cruz in the primary but I have no doubt you voted for Trump in the general.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/26/2018, 1:58 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   I believe you probably did vote for Cruz in the primary but I have no doubt you voted for Trump in the general.

I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about what a serial liar believes about me.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/26/2018, 3:16 pm

Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I don't foresee myself losing a whole lot of sleep worrying about what a serial liar believes about me.
Sure could have fooled me,Sparkles. After all,you went to a whole lot of trouble gushing over the fact that Scorpion chose to believe you.
President Donald Trump - Page 8 Rofl
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/26/2018, 3:39 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Sure could have fooled me,Sparkles. After all,you went to a whole lot of trouble gushing over the fact that Scorpion chose to believe you.

I don't consider Scorpion to be any type of liar, much less a serial liar (and you should probably stop implying that he is, lest he smack his annoying little puppy with the rolled up newspaper again).
You, on the other hand, are the epitome of a serial liar.
Hope that clears things up for you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/26/2018, 6:33 pm

Adventures in Ignorance wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I don't consider Scorpion to be any type of liar, much less a serial liar (and you should probably stop implying that he is, lest he smack his annoying little puppy with the rolled up newspaper again).
Excuse me,Sparkles,but where did I imply that Scorpion was a liar? You poor thing...I've been living rent free for so long in your empty head that you can't even think straight. How sad Sad
President Donald Trump - Page 8 Rofl[/quote
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/26/2018, 8:00 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Excuse me,Sparkles,but where did I imply that Scorpion was a liar? You poor thing...I've been living rent free for so long in your empty head that you can't even think straight. How sad Sad

Pay attention: read the highlighted portions of your post, and explain to me what you meant.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty9/26/2018, 9:51 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Pay attention: read the highlighted portions of your post, and explain to me what you meant.
You made the allegation,Sparkles. You explain it. Where did I imply that Scorpion was a liar? Simple reading comprehension too difficult for you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty10/2/2018, 9:26 pm

New York state tax department reviewing fraud allegations involving Trump in NYT article
Quote :
   New York state tax officials are investigating allegations detailed in an exhaustive New York Times investigation into Donald Trump and his family's business dealings.
   The Times reported that Trump and his family committed "instances of outright fraud" in order to transfer millions of dollars from the real estate empire of the president's father, Fred Trump, to his children without paying the appropriate taxes.
   "The Tax Department is reviewing the allegations in the NYT article and is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation," a spokesman from the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance said in an email to CNBC.

New York state tax officials are investigating allegations detailed in an exhaustive New York Times investigation into Donald Trump and his family's business dealings.

The Times reported on Tuesday that Trump and his family committed "instances of outright fraud" in order to transfer millions of dollars from the real estate empire of the president's father, Fred Trump, to his children without paying the appropriate taxes.

"The Tax Department is reviewing the allegations in the NYT article and is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation," a spokesman from the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance said in an email to CNBC.

Representatives from the White House and the Trump Organization did not return requests for comment.

In a statement to the Times, Trump lawyer Charles Harder denied any allegations of fraud and tax evasion, saying "the facts upon which The Times bases its allegations are extremely inaccurate."

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, in her response to the Times, backed up Trump's claims about his wealth, repeating the story that he took a $1 million loan from his father and paid it back. Trump said numerous times as a presidential candidate that he had received the "very small" $1 million loan from his father. But the newspaper's investigation found that Trump had actually been lent at least $60.7 million.

The article claims the Trump family committed "instances of outright fraud," with the president himself receiving today's equivalent of $413 million from the real estate holdings of his father, the Times reported while citing 100,000 documents and interviews with former family associates.

Meanwhile, the state tax department already is investigating the president's charity, the Trump Foundation. The president's former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, has also been caught up in the tax department probe as he was subpoenaed by investigators in August,.

The probe came on the heels of a lawsuit by New York state Attorney General Barbara Underwood against the foundation, as well as Trump himself, claiming that he broke state and federal law by mismanaging the charity.

The state attorney general's office declined to comment.
Anyone surprised?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty10/15/2018, 11:15 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sharpton-kanye-west-oval-office-025541224.html

Sharpton: Kanye West Oval Office meeting was insulting to the public

I have to confess - I know very little about Kanye West, and have no real opinion about him one way or the other. Apparently, though, it appears that the general consensus is that he has somehow brought disgrace upon the Oval Office.
But I have heard from reliable sources that, while Kanye held forth within the Oval Office, he requested that he be given a large sheet of plastic to stand on while he spoke so that he wouldn't be forced to come into contact with the numerous semen stains left there by one Bill Clinton.
So I guess the whole 'disgrace brought upon the Oval Office' thing ended up being kind of a wash.
No?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty4/15/2019, 9:05 pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bret-easton-ellis-tells-spoiled-children-liberals-how-to-deal-with-trump-he-was-elected-president-get-over-it

Bret Easton Ellis tells 'spoiled children' liberals to deal with Trump: 'He was elected president. Get over it.'

by Toby Harnden
| April 15, 2019 08:46 PM

...……

For good measure, Ellis, 55, also denounces the "legacy media" in his new book "White" — originally due to the called "White Privileged Male" — describing it as "a moral disaster for the country" that had covered Trump in the 2016 with such bias and "absolute cluelessness" that it assisted him. The Washington Examiner obtained a copy in advance of its publication Tuesday.

………

"This is an age that judges everybody so harshly through the lens of identity politics that if you resist the threatening groupthink of 'progressive ideology,' which proposes universal inclusivity except for those who dare to ask any questions, you’re somehow fucked," Ellis writes. "Everyone has to be the same, and have the same reactions to any given work of art, or movement or idea, and if you refuse to join the chorus of approval you will be tagged a racist or a misogynist."
Ellis identifies disgust with this as one of the factors behind the rise of Trump. Born in Los Angeles and now living there again after decamping from New York, Ellis found himself as an almost lone voice in the "Hollywood bubble" who believed Trump could defeat Hillary Clinton.
In the summer of 2015, he began to feel that "legacy institutions like The New York Times and CNN [were not] tracking what seemed to me a shifting reality ... the media became so freaked out that they abandoned the hallmarks of neutrality and perspective."
Trump insulted everyone, Ellis argues, "and white men got it first and far more than anyone else, yet as the national press corps explained it, this was not the case."
He continues: "Trump was the poster-boy antithesis of the proud moral superiority of the Left as defined forever by Clinton's 'basket of deplorables' comment, as well as by Michelle Obama's breathlessly condescending 'when they go low, we go high,' both of which were quoted approvingly in the legacy media."
If the media had reported "Trump more objectively he wouldn't have won. ... the way the legacy media was covering the election of 2016 — Clinton as heroine, Trump as villain — would prove to be an utter moral disaster for the country because it helped turn Donald Trump into the biggest underdog in American political history."
For his part, Ellis voted for neither candidate. "I hadn't voted for anyone, not only because I lived in rest-assured California but also because during the campaign I'd realized I wasn't a conservative or a liberal, a Democrat or a Republican, and I didn't buy into what either party was selling. (I'd also thought Bernie Sanders's platform was impractical to the point of absurdity.)"
But Ellis found himself being pilloried merely for failing to be distraught that Trump had won. "When my traumatized boyfriend criticized me for not being angrier about the election (five months after it had happened) I shot back that I didn't want to talk about Trump anymore. I didn't care. He was elected president. Get over it." His boyfriend shot back that "by simply accepting the elections' results I was 'colluding' with the new administration and, by extension, with Moscow."
He began to tune out those who harped on about Clinton winning the popular vote, a mantra that "started reminding me — as the resistance continued — of the complaints of spoiled children at a birthday party when they didn't win the relay race, and who wanted the race rerun with different rules, while stomping their feet, arms crossed, pinched faces crimson and wet with tears."
When he heard people using words like "Hitlerian" and "apocalypse," he writes, he'd "stare at them while a tiny voice in the back of my head started sighing, You are the biggest fucking baby I've ever fucking heard in my entire fucking life and please you've got to fucking calm the fuck down — I get it, I get it, you don't like fucking Trump but for fuck's sake enough already for fuck's sake."
One friend told him that the Electoral College — the agreed rules by which Trump won — was "bullshit" and Los Angeles and New York should choose the president. "I don't want any goddam know-nothing rural hicks deciding who the president should be," Ellis quoted him as saying. "I am a proud liberal coastal elite and I think we should pick the president because we know better." Ellis found the incident in which White House press secretary Sarah Sanders was refused service in a Virginia restaurant to be especially ominous. "The shunning of others who don't like you had moved past protest and resistance into childlike fascism. ... the differing viewpoints were judged as immoral, racist and misogynist." During the Senate hearings into the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, the Left "had turned into haters, helped by an inordinate amount of encouragement from the mainstream media and now came across as anti-common-sense, anti-rational and anti-American."
On one level, Ellis concludes, this may have been "simply the year of endless low points for a resistance that was spinning epic fails in venting their anger about Trump," the latest episode in the reality show that is the Trump presidency.

"Or maybe when you're roiling in childish rage, the first thing you lose is judgment, and then comes common sense. And finally you lose your mind and along with that, your freedom."

Glad to see that, like me, someone else appreciates that Trump's greatest accomplishment to date is that he almost single-handedly exposed the true colors of the Left.
May those colors keep on coming.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty5/18/2020, 9:59 am

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/05/on_trumphatred.html

May 18, 2020
On Trump-Hatred
By David Prentice

It’s not rocket science to say the beginning of Trump hatred came from the Clinton campaign.  He was once feted in New York, even by liberals.  How did it change from high regard to hated?   One thing is clear, dislike was instant once Trump entered the race as a Republican, increased as he ran, and took a quantum leap forward when he won the election.  To this day the hatred has grown on a level hardly thought possible.
It has now become common for leftists to accost those who differ by going into hysterics.  Hysterics often exhibiting shrieking about how Trump lies, and how he’s the most awful person in the world.  This has become somewhat normative for the left.  I have personally witnessed many left-leaning individuals who act otherwise sane, erupt in reckless anger, going on diatribes of how Trump lies.  All the time.  This malicious soul eating anger, its zeal, its unbridled passion is something exhibited by most leftist elites, yet excused.
It’s beyond over the top, it’s beyond unsetting, but there it is for all to see.  Well, quite clearly a lot of people on the left don’t see, or even have a clue what it is doing to them.  Not to mention our entire country.
I am not speaking of debate forcefully expressed, or of passionate opposition.  I am speaking of hostile, irrational, blood boiling, bug eyed, beyond the pale, unstable, demented, wild, aberrant insanity.  That’s what we have witnessed since Donald Trump entered politics.  This hatred increasing with every successful Trump accomplishment and every failed attempt to remove him from office.
This is what we are dealing with.  I call it the Gadareen principle, after the story of the crazed man that Jesus healed.   Like the Gadareen, leftists have become possessed.  Possessed by hatred.  There may be another explanation; until someone proves this wrong, or shows a rational alternate explanation, I’m sticking with this story.
Let’s speak of origins.   The media has long since passed into this frothing madness of Trump hatred.  It began when he burst onto the scene as he fought so effectively against so many of their pet narratives.  Illegal immigration, globalization, America first, a good economy, etc.  He fought their left-leaning narratives and won the Republican nomination.  He fought even harder, winning the presidency.  Already unforgiven before he won, it was as if a valve of unending sewage filled with hatred was opened onto everyone and everything.  The left-leaning media, known as the MSM had gone over the edge.  They lied, cheated, deceived, and basically lost any credibility they may have ever had.  Russia, Kavanaugh, Ukraine, impeachment and now their insane disinformation reporting on Covid-19.
This is an easy truth for those on the center-right to see.  Hatred.  It’s what the left does, and it’s a sign of who leftists have become.  Let me say this, this hatred appears unquenchable, and totally evil.
It’s an old political strategy to arouse passions in your voters to dislike what the opposition believes.  The left has simply brought it to an unprecedented level today.  I think the Clintons began this over the top hatred on the left during their co-presidency, elevating it even further after his impeachment.  It morphed into Bush-hatred; W became the target of what I call Hitlerization.   Obama tipped his hate-hand long ago when he called conservatives bitter clingers, holding onto their guns and religion.
But suddenly Bush wasn’t Hitler enough, because the real Hitler was Trump.
Long ago, I bookmarked this WikiLeaks email chain from the Podesta emails:
The chain discusses how the campaign should run against Trump.  The first money quote:
“We're told that President Clinton (like Mrs. Clinton and some other Dems)
> thinks that Trump would be a formidable opponent in the general election,
> and that Dems are in a form of denial if they dismiss Trump as a joke who
> would be easily defeated in November. President Clinton, like others,
> thinks that Trump has his finger on the pulse of the electorate's mood and
> that only a well-financed, concerted campaign portrayed him as dangerous
> and bigoted will win what both Clintons believe will be a close November
> election.”
Unfortunately for Hillary, she snarkily portrayed him, and his supporters as a joke, and forgot what appears to be some wisdom in taking Trump’s campaign seriously.
It’s hard not to notice the plan:  Portray Trump as dangerous and as a bigot.  Think of the repeating narratives in the media we have had now for four years:
Trump is unhinged.
Trump is chaotic.
Trump is mean-spirited.
Trump is so crazy he needs to be removed from office.
Trump is a racist.
Trump approves of the KKK.
Trump is a misogynist.
Trump hates gays.
Trump lies.
Trump is the worst person ever.
Trump has never done anything right.
This was the Hillary campaign’s design; proclaim why it was mandatory to hate Trump.  Portray him as a dangerous bigot.  When he won, the narrative had been set in the minds of the entire media.  It was etched in the hearts of every left-leaning journalist, along with the #nevertrumpers.  They didn’t realize what was done to them.  Clinton lost the election, but her campaign affected her supporters in a terrible way.
It didn’t take long for the Obama/Clinton campaign to begin the plot to remove the President.  Somehow these smartest people ever thought they could make this Russia charge stick.   So they fanned the flames of hatred even higher.  Anyone who contradicted or questioned their silly narrative was a Putin puppet, abetting the Trump/Putin alliance.
I have witnessed this irrational hatred in ordinary Democrat voters many times now.  It comes from a media who has assimilated this hatred to a frothing point.  Joe Scarborough, Rachel Maddow, Brian Stelter, Fredo Cuomo, the vast majority of alphabet network anchors and commentators.  They never stop.  They froth almost every day.  They do control themselves (slightly) better than the average Democrat voter, but it’s clear, they have driven themselves way over the edge by assimilating this hatred that had been unleashed by the Clinton campaign.  You can find clips almost daily of anyone in the left-leaning media business and see how vicious and hate-filled they are.
Even their comedians are like this now.  They are unfunny and unwatchable.
I have pointed in the past to the NYT editorial that opened the flood gates to lying about Donald Trump. If you add the pathological hatred (one that has grown every day) to this equation, you get the media we have today.  And by extension, we get the Democrat base we have today.
This has crippled the thinking of more than a third of the country.  Truth is the first casualty, along with civility.  The country has been roiled by this madness way too long.
There is only one antidote to this problem right now, because being nice to them like GW Bush, McCain, Romney, and the RINO wing of the GOP clearly was a failure.  We have to open our eyes as a people, see these things clearly, then work like we never have before to remove these Gadareens from power.  First in elections, simultaneously working to take down their propaganda/media machine.
Trump has started both.  We need to help him succeed at both anywhere we can.  If they win the next election, I guarantee their hatred will metastasize.  And hanging us individually won’t be enough for them.

It’s not rocket science to say the beginning of Trump hatred came from the Clinton campaign.  He was once feted in New York, even by liberals.  How did it change from high regard to hated?   One thing is clear, dislike was instant once Trump entered the race as a Republican, increased as he ran, and took a quantum leap forward when he won the election.  To this day the hatred has grown on a level hardly thought possible.
It has now become common for leftists to accost those who differ by going into hysterics.  Hysterics often exhibiting shrieking about how Trump lies, and how he’s the most awful person in the world.  This has become somewhat normative for the left.  I have personally witnessed many left-leaning individuals who act otherwise sane, erupt in reckless anger, going on diatribes of how Trump lies.  All the time.  This malicious soul eating anger, its zeal, its unbridled passion is something exhibited by most leftist elites, yet excused.
It’s beyond over the top, it’s beyond unsetting, but there it is for all to see.  Well, quite clearly a lot of people on the left don’t see, or even have a clue what it is doing to them.  Not to mention our entire country.
I am not speaking of debate forcefully expressed, or of passionate opposition.  I am speaking of hostile, irrational, blood boiling, bug eyed, beyond the pale, unstable, demented, wild, aberrant insanity.  That’s what we have witnessed since Donald Trump entered politics.  This hatred increasing with every successful Trump accomplishment and every failed attempt to remove him from office.
This is what we are dealing with.  I call it the Gadareen principle, after the story of the crazed man that Jesus healed.   Like the Gadareen, leftists have become possessed.  Possessed by hatred.  There may be another explanation; until someone proves this wrong, or shows a rational alternate explanation, I’m sticking with this story.

Let’s speak of origins.   The media has long since passed into this frothing madness of Trump hatred.  It began when he burst onto the scene as he fought so effectively against so many of their pet narratives.  Illegal immigration, globalization, America first, a good economy, etc.  He fought their left-leaning narratives and won the Republican nomination.  He fought even harder, winning the presidency.  Already unforgiven before he won, it was as if a valve of unending sewage filled with hatred was opened onto everyone and everything.  The left-leaning media, known as the MSM had gone over the edge.  They lied, cheated, deceived, and basically lost any credibility they may have ever had.  Russia, Kavanaugh, Ukraine, impeachment and now their insane disinformation reporting on Covid-19.
This is an easy truth for those on the center-right to see.  Hatred.  It’s what the left does, and it’s a sign of who leftists have become.  Let me say this, this hatred appears unquenchable, and totally evil.
It’s an old political strategy to arouse passions in your voters to dislike what the opposition believes.  The left has simply brought it to an unprecedented level today.  I think the Clintons began this over the top hatred on the left during their co-presidency, elevating it even further after his impeachment.  It morphed into Bush-hatred; W became the target of what I call Hitlerization.   Obama tipped his hate-hand long ago when he called conservatives bitter clingers, holding onto their guns and religion.
But suddenly Bush wasn’t Hitler enough, because the real Hitler was Trump.
Long ago, I bookmarked this WikiLeaks email chain from the Podesta emails:
The chain discusses how the campaign should run against Trump.  The first money quote:
“We're told that President Clinton (like Mrs. Clinton and some other Dems)
> thinks that Trump would be a formidable opponent in the general election,
> and that Dems are in a form of denial if they dismiss Trump as a joke who
> would be easily defeated in November. President Clinton, like others,
> thinks that Trump has his finger on the pulse of the electorate's mood and
> that only a well-financed, concerted campaign portrayed him as dangerous
> and bigoted will win what both Clintons believe will be a close November
> election.”
Unfortunately for Hillary, she snarkily portrayed him, and his supporters as a joke, and forgot what appears to be some wisdom in taking Trump’s campaign seriously.
It’s hard not to notice the plan:  Portray Trump as dangerous and as a bigot.  Think of the repeating narratives in the media we have had now for four years:
Trump is unhinged.
Trump is chaotic.
Trump is mean-spirited.
Trump is so crazy he needs to be removed from office.
Trump is a racist.
Trump approves of the KKK.
Trump is a misogynist.
Trump hates gays.
Trump lies.
Trump is the worst person ever.
Trump has never done anything right.
This was the Hillary campaign’s design; proclaim why it was mandatory to hate Trump.  Portray him as a dangerous bigot.  When he won, the narrative had been set in the minds of the entire media.  It was etched in the hearts of every left-leaning journalist, along with the #nevertrumpers.  They didn’t realize what was done to them.  Clinton lost the election, but her campaign affected her supporters in a terrible way.
It didn’t take long for the Obama/Clinton campaign to begin the plot to remove the President.  Somehow these smartest people ever thought they could make this Russia charge stick.   So they fanned the flames of hatred even higher.  Anyone who contradicted or questioned their silly narrative was a Putin puppet, abetting the Trump/Putin alliance.
I have witnessed this irrational hatred in ordinary Democrat voters many times now.  It comes from a media who has assimilated this hatred to a frothing point.  Joe Scarborough, Rachel Maddow, Brian Stelter, Fredo Cuomo, the vast majority of alphabet network anchors and commentators.  They never stop.  They froth almost every day.  They do control themselves (slightly) better than the average Democrat voter, but it’s clear, they have driven themselves way over the edge by assimilating this hatred that had been unleashed by the Clinton campaign.  You can find clips almost daily of anyone in the left-leaning media business and see how vicious and hate-filled they are.
Even their comedians are like this now.  They are unfunny and unwatchable.
I have pointed in the past to the NYT editorial that opened the flood gates to lying about Donald Trump. If you add the pathological hatred (one that has grown every day) to this equation, you get the media we have today.  And by extension, we get the Democrat base we have today.
This has crippled the thinking of more than a third of the country.  Truth is the first casualty, along with civility.  The country has been roiled by this madness way too long.
There is only one antidote to this problem right now, because being nice to them like GW Bush, McCain, Romney, and the RINO wing of the GOP clearly was a failure.  We have to open our eyes as a people, see these things clearly, then work like we never have before to remove these Gadareens from power.  First in elections, simultaneously working to take down their propaganda/media machine.
Trump has started both.  We need to help him succeed at both anywhere we can.  If they win the next election, I guarantee their hatred will metastasize.  And hanging us individually won’t be enough for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Donald Trump   President Donald Trump - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

President Donald Trump
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8