Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yes You're A...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion

Yes You're A... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes You're A...   Yes You're A... - Page 5 Empty7/16/2015, 2:14 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Why did you cut up my sentence?   What I said was...

Scorpion wrote:
All that I've said is that a baker who makes wedding cakes has to make them for everyone without regard to sexual orientation.

The underlined words are important to the meaning of this sentence.

I didn’t cut up your sentence for any nefarious reason. Since we had been discussing coercion, I thought that the operative words in your sentence were “has to.”

Nope.  My main point all along has been about discrimination.  I thought that was obvious, but apparently not...

happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

Let me ask you a couple of questions, if you don't mind.  Should bakers, or anyone else, be able to discriminate against same sex couples for any reason? How about blacks?  Should bakers, or anyone else, be able to discriminate against blacks for any reason?

No, and no.

I don't know how you reconcile that answer with some of the statements that you've expressed in this thread, but frankly, I don't really give a damn.  If you say that you're against discrimination, then that's enough for me.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Yes You're A...   Yes You're A... - Page 5 Empty7/16/2015, 8:29 pm

Oh, how nice.

Confederate Flag Wavers Greet President Obama in Oklahoma

Yes You're A... - Page 5 Confederateflag-sm
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Yes You're A...   Yes You're A... - Page 5 Empty3/25/2017, 10:09 am

HTTP://WWW.CBSNEWS.COM/NEWS/NO-STATE-HOLIDAY-IN-ILLINOIS-FOR-OBAMAS-BIRTHDAY/

NO STATE HOLIDAY IN ILLINOIS FOR OBAMA’S BIRTHDAY

AP March 21, 2017, 11:06 PM

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. -- Barack Obama’s name is revered in his home state. But the Illinois House has rejected making his birthday a state holiday.

Legislation to make the 44th president’s Aug. 4th birthday a state holiday fell six votes short Tuesday. Chicago Democratic Rep. Sonya Harper says it would honor a man who adopted Chicago as his home and served in the Illinois State Senate.

Yes You're A... - Page 5 160111_featured

The first half-black president to ever win a Nobel Peace Participation Trophy is denied a state holiday with his name on it?!?!?
What could this be, if not blatant racism?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes You're A...   Yes You're A... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes You're A...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: