Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How 'bout that Obamacare?

Go down 
+2
Scorpion
happy jack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

How 'bout that Obamacare? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that Obamacare?   How 'bout that Obamacare? - Page 6 Empty4/5/2016, 10:35 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Ignorant House Troll wrote:

And no, I am not one of those “unsuspecting Americans”. I suspected from the beginning that Obamacare was going to suck the big one.
Another prediction failure for ‘Obamacare’ critics
By Steve Benen
Quote :
Last year, on the fifth anniversary of the Affordable Care Act, I put together a top-10 list of failed predictions from “Obamacare” critics about the reform law. As it turns out, however, there are new additions that we can add to an even longer list. The New York Times reported today:

The Affordable Care Act was aimed mainly at giving people better options for buying health insurance on their own. There were widespread predictions that employers would leap at the chance to drop coverage and send workers to fend for themselves.

But those predictions were largely wrong. Most companies, and particularly large employers, that offered coverage before the law have stayed committed to providing health insurance.

Quote :
In fairness, it was generally difficult to take this prediction seriously before, and I imagine most health care wonks are less than shocked by the evidence. Still, Larry Levitt, a senior executive at Kaiser Family Foundation, told the Times that the employer-coverage market is proving to be even more stable “than anyone anticipated.”

Michael Thompson, the chief executive of the National Business Coalition on Health, which represents employers and other buyers of insurance, added, “The demise of employer-based coverage was definitely overstated.”

Wait, you mean claims from anti-health care partisans, offered as part of a ridiculous political crusade, have turned out to be wild exaggerations? Imagine that.

In the meantime, Daily Kos’ Joan McCarter noted that healthcare employment continues to be robust as the ACA takes root, with medical offices and facilities adding “36,800 jobs in March, representing roughly 1 out of 6 jobs that were created in the entire U.S. economy last month.”

I continue to think this chart, inspired by Forbes’ Dan Diamond, is very difficult for conservatives to explain away.
How 'bout that Obamacare? - Page 6 4.5.16
A real "jobkiller",that Obamacare.How 'bout that Obamacare? - Page 6 Rofl
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

How 'bout that Obamacare? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that Obamacare?   How 'bout that Obamacare? - Page 6 Empty5/20/2016, 11:56 am

Dumbest Troll on the Internet wrote:

And no, I am not one of those “unsuspecting Americans”. I suspected from the beginning that Obamacare was going to suck the big one.
How 'bout that Obamacare? - Page 6 Rofl
Poll: Most ObamaCare enrollees satisfied with plans
Quote :
A majority of ObamaCare enrollees rate their insurance coverage positively, but dissatisfaction with premiums and deductibles is growing, according to a new poll released Friday.

The survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 68 percent of enrollees in ObamaCare marketplace plans rate their coverage as either excellent or good.
Back to top Go down

How 'bout that Obamacare?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6