Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Men of god at work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Men of god at work Empty
PostSubject: Men of god at work   Men of god at work Empty6/20/2013, 11:30 am

Texas pastor: Donate to fix my helicopter and get a new car from God
Quote :
A Texas pastor is being accused of “blasphemy” after he sent out a fundraising plea promising that God would give a new car in “52 days or 52 weeks” to anyone who chipped in $52 to fix his helicopter.

“Do you need better transportation?” New Light Church Bishop Ira V. Hilliard asks in a letter obtained by The Smoking Section. “Do you have a dream vehicle or luxury automobile you long to purchase?”

“We have an urgent transportation need that the Lord said can be an opportunity for you to see His favor and His wisdom released to help you,” he continues. “Scripture teaches when you give to a Kingdom need God will raise up someone to use their power, their ability and their influence to help you.”

Hilliard says that he was excited when the “small voice of the Holy Spirit” told him that God would “release favor” for anyone who helped upgrade the blades on the church’s helicopter.

“I believe with all my heart this message is for you and your doing something today is the key to releasing this favor on your transportation situation!” the letter states. “Send me the transportation need or your dream you have by completing the online petition when you sow a $52.00 transportation favor seed believing in 52 days or 52 weeks you will experience a breakthrough favor!”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Men of god at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men of god at work   Men of god at work Empty6/28/2013, 9:53 am

Senior Vatican cleric arrested in money smuggling case
Quote :
ROME (Reuters) - A senior Catholic cleric with connections to the Vatican bank was arrested on Friday for plotting to help rich friends smuggle tens of millions of euros in cash into Italy from Switzerland, in the latest blow to the Vatican's image.

Monsignor Nunzio Scarano, 61, who worked as a senior accountant in the Vatican's financial administration, was arrested along with an Italian secret service agent and a financial intermediary in a tale that reads like a spy novel.

It involves police wiretaps, a private plane rented to collect the cash from Locarno, burned cell phones and an allegedly corrupt secret services agent who promised to get the money past customs.

Details of the case against Scarano will come as an acute embarrassment to Pope Francis, who, since his election in March, has pointedly eschewed many of the trappings of office and sought to stress the importance of a simple life of devotion.

Only two days ago, the Vatican announced he had set up a commission of inquiry into the Vatican bank, formally known as the Institute for Works of Religion (IOR), which has been hit by a number of scandals in the past decades.

Scarano, who was arrested in a Rome parish and taken to Rome's Queen of Heaven jail, had hatched a plot to bring up to 40 million euros ($52 million) into Italy for a family of shipbuilders in his hometown of Salerno in southern Italy, magistrate Nello Rossi told reporters.

Rossi is already investigating the Vatican bank for money laundering, and the latest arrests stemmed from that.

Rossi and fellow magistrate Stefano Pesci said there was no indication so far that the bank was directly involved in the attempt to bring the money into Italy, but that the investigation was continuing and more searches were underway.

Scarano is under separate investigation in southern Italy in relation to his accounts in the Vatican bank.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Men of god at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men of god at work   Men of god at work Empty9/11/2014, 10:05 pm

Crybaby Cruz Storms Out of Christian Meeting Because They Booed Him and Hurt His Feelings about Israel
Quote :
He claimed "those who hate Israel hate America"

Just sixty years ago, American conservatives would have probably claimed Ted Cruz was un-American for supporting a non-American country so ideologically.

Ted Cruz walks out of Christian event after being booed
by Rebecca Kaplan

Quote :
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, walked offstage at an event Wednesday evening after his remarks in support of Israel drew boos from some members of the audience.

Cruz was speaking at a dinner for In Defense of Christians (IDC), a group that aims to raise awareness of persecuted minority communities in the Middle East, particularly Christians.

According to The Daily Caller, it was Cruz’s assertion that “Christians have no greater ally than Israel” which drew the first negative reaction from some in the crowd, who booed and yelled, “stop it!”

As Cruz doubled down on his point - “those who hate Israel hate America,” he said - the interruptions grew.

“If you will not stand with Israel and the Jews,” Cruz said. “Then I will not stand with you. Good night, and God bless.” He left the stage.

“I came to this event [Wednesday] to help shine a light on the tragic persecution and slaughter of Christians by ISIS and Islamic radicals throughout the Middle East. American leaders have been far too silent as to this horrific evil,” Cruz said in a statement released after the event. “But bigotry and hatred have no place in this discussion. Anti-Semitism is a corrosive evil, and it reared its ugly head.”

He blamed a “vocal and angry minority of attendees” for what he called a “shameful display of bigotry and hatred” and said he had no choice but to leave.

IDC issued its own statement reprimanding “a few politically motivated opportunists” for choosing to cause division in the room.

“Tonight’s injection of politics when the focus should have been on unity and faith, momentarily played into the hands of a few who do not adhere to IDC’s principles. They were made no longer welcome,” IDC President Toufic Baaklini said.
Men of god at work Rofl
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Men of god at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men of god at work   Men of god at work Empty8/5/2015, 10:15 pm

Time to start the clock and start counting too see how long it takes before this guy gets found in a motel room with a street hustler..
Anti-Gay Pastor: 'Let's Just Say I Know' Starbucks Is Using Semen In Lattes
Quote :
The New York pastor who made headlines last year after declaring that Starbucks flavored its coffee drinks with "sodomites' semen" is doubling down on those claims.

James David Manning of ATLAH World Missionary Church appeared on a Daily Show segment this week called "Hey, Guess Who's Still Returning Our Calls?," which revisited some of the show's most notorious guests.

Manning, who once compared President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler, was just as outrageous as ever in his latest chat with correspondent Jessica Williams. This time, he likens Obama to Satan himself, and doesn't relent when Williams brings up the infamous Starbucks claim.

“I think Starbucks has recognized that the flavor of their lattes...is that they are using semen to make that latte even more flavorful,” Manning says. When Williams presses for evidence, the pastor notes, “You may not be able to find my explanation suitable to meet the empirical standards. But let’s just say I know.”

All we can say is...yikes.

Still, the remarks aren't particularly surprising given Manning's anti-gay history. Last month, he warned viewers of a "sodomite demon" on his "Manning Report" YouTube program, which apparently can be contracted by women who have engage in sex or even just kiss men who have had sex with other men.

"If a man injects himself in another man and injects his semen into him, and he's crazy, then that's gonna get in his blood as well," Manning, whose Harlem-based church has courted regular controversy for displaying billboards that declare its opposition to the LGBT community, said at the time. Describing a man's semen as the "cream of the blood" that is "even more powerful than blood," he added, "If demons are in him... you're gonna get penetrated by demons."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Men of god at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men of god at work   Men of god at work Empty9/23/2015, 12:39 pm

"Heavily conservative" Rolling Eyes
Alabama pastor facing charges for raping 9-year-old girl on father’s grave
Quote :
An Alabama pastor of a conservative congregation is being accused of raping a 9-year-old girl on her father’s grave, AL.com reports.

Mack Charles Andrews, a pastor at the heavily conservative United Pentecostal Church is accused of raping “Jane,” a pseudonym to conceal the identity of the victim, along with multiple other minors. Andrews allegedly started “grooming” her for sexual abuse when she was only 7.

Jane described how Andrews allegedly terrorized her.

“He told me if I didn’t say anything, he would come back and put flowers on the grave,” she told AL.com. “If I did, he said demons would come and get me from my bed.”

Jane accuses Andrews of raping her with multiple objects, including drumsticks, a letter opener, pens, a flashlight and a figurine, in a warrant obtained by AL.com. She says it was Andrews’ way of “preparing” her for sexual abuse. She says the church Andrews led was “like a cult” where girls weren’t allowed to wear make-up and had to wear floor-length skirts.

Andrews is being held on $500,000 bond and was arraigned on Tuesday. He was arrested in 2013 on counts of sexual torture, rape, sexual abuse, attempted rape and sodomy, and the county prosecutor said he is aware of nine victims who were allegedly violated by Andrews in the ’80s and ’90s.

The abuse allegedly went on for years. Jane told authorities hers lasted 5 years until she left the church. She says it resulted in a painful life in which she “made a lot of wrong decisions” and spent time in jail.

“He was the leader, and we were the sacrifices,” Jane said, according to AL.com. “I think there were a lot of people who were ashamed to come forward.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Men of god at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men of god at work   Men of god at work Empty

Back to top Go down

Men of god at work
Page 1 of 1