Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Political Ads

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty9/20/2012, 11:09 am

File under You Just Can't Make This Shit Up.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/actress-jessica-alba-asks-voters-to-pledge-allegiance-to-obama/article/2508539#.UFscx41lQ19

Actress Jessica Alba asks voters to pledge allegiance to Obama

September 20, 2012 | 7:22 am

The Obama campaign has launched its “For All” campaign, encouraging supporters to take pictures of themselves with their hands on their hearts and a note explaining why they support President Obama.

http://twitchy.com/2012/09/19/obama-campaign-now-selling-its-version-of-american-flag-complete-with-o-logo/

Obama campaign now selling its version of American flag, complete with ‘O’ logo

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/09/19/die-for-debbie/

‘We would die for Debbie Wasserman Schultz’

"We love Debbie Wasserman Schultz here, we would die for Debbie Wasserman Schultz.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty9/24/2012, 8:49 am

I really like this ad. Short and gets right to the point.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty9/27/2012, 3:14 pm

All I can say about this ad is WOW!

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty9/27/2012, 5:50 pm

Love the video!!!!

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/09/27/vote-obama-free-phone/

New reason to vote for Obama: Free phone!

By Doug Powers • September 27, 2012 01:30 PM

**Written by Doug Powers
The 2008 presidential campaign brought us Peggy. But this year a capable replacement has been located in Cleveland:
“Mitt Romney sucks… BAD!” So — that’s no free phone from Romney, I take it?
The money for those “free phones” more than likely came from Obama’s stash.
Just one of the many features on the Obamaphone:
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty9/27/2012, 6:49 pm

Funny - But I trust that you realize that is not a political ad. If a politician running for President used that in his campaign, he'd be toast.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty9/27/2012, 6:50 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

I agree. Powerful Stuff!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty9/29/2012, 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty9/30/2012, 11:09 am

Well, this didn't take long.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/09/no-youre-racist-or-blogging-about-obama-phones/57421/

And, of course, the pre-emptive all-purpose built-in excuse:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/colbert-king-racism-through-social-media/2012/09/28/3ddb1c86-0966-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_print.html

Racism could sway the election

By Colbert I. King, Published: September 28
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/2/2012, 5:35 pm

Yeah. There's no racism in America, is there?

Best Political Ads - Page 2 Bumpersticker
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/3/2012, 1:43 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Funny - But I trust that you realize that is not a political ad. If a politician running for President used that in his campaign, he'd be toast.

It's also not true.

Quote :
Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/6/2012, 2:25 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Damn right there isn't.

Quote :
Jon Hubbard, Arkansas Legislator, Says Slavery May 'Have Been A Blessing' In New Book

The Huffington Post | By John Celock Posted: 10/05/2012

Arkansas state Rep. Jon Hubbard has written a new book.

Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has written a new book in which he says slavery was "a blessing" for African-Americans, among other questionable statements.

Hubbard, a first term Republican from Jonesboro, Ark., makes a series of racially charged statements in the self-published book, including saying that integration of schools is hurting white students, that African slaves had better lives under slavery than in Africa, that blacks are not contributing to society, and that a situation is developing the United States which is similar to that of Nazi Germany.

The questionable statements in Hubbard's book, "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative," were first reported by Arkansas Times and TalkBusiness.net.

Regarding slavery, Hubbard wrote:

“… the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth.” (Pages 183-89)

On the subject of school integration, Hubbard described black students as having a "a lack of discipline and ambition," which he said has hurt the entire educational system.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/6/2012, 10:30 pm

http://v103.cbslocal.com/2012/10/05/snoop-dogg-mitt-romney-is-a-morman-with-no-hoes-and-other-musings/

Snoop Dogg Promotes Ten Reasons To Not Vote For Mitt Romney

October 5, 2012 4:06 PM

Snoop Dogg highlighted a list of top ten reasons to not vote for Mitt Romney as well as why one should vote for President Obama. The politically incorrect list refers to Romney as a “white n****” who looks like he “says n****” all the time.”
Snoop Dogg, who recently changed his name to Snoop Lion, revealed the list, which is not his own, via Instagram. He took a photo of a notebook with the handwritten lists in two columns: “Why I’m Not Voting For Romney” and “Why I Am Voting For Obama.” [See list here]
The number one reason cited for not voting for Romney is because “He a white n****.” Likewise, Obama will receive his vote because “He a black n****.”
Romney’s debate performance, that most polls say he won, is also a subject of discussion.
“He always interrupts and talks over people like he’s netter than them,” he wrote (No. 7). “B**** I will beat the s*** out of you.”

Well!
In light of this, I may have to rethink my choices come election day.
I mean, seriously, who can argue with someone named Snoop Lion?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/9/2012, 11:32 am

Another short and sweet killer ad

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/9/2012, 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/9/2012, 4:08 pm

Scorpion wrote:

No, there isn't, is there?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/twitter-explodes-after-black-actress-endorses-romney-as-the-only-choice-for-your-future/

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.
“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.
Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”
One man wrote: “This hurts but you a Romney lover and you slutting yourself to the white man only proves why no black man married u @REALStaceyDash.”
As news of Dash’s treatment spread, however, First Amendment-lovers nationwide began voicing their support for the actress using the hashtag #ISupportStaceyDash.
Twitchy captured some of the worst responses to Dash’s Romney endorsement (content warning):
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/12/2012, 4:49 pm

happy jack wrote:
In light of this, I may have to rethink my choices come election day.
I mean, seriously, who can argue with someone named Snoop Lion?

I don't know.... I mean, he's definitely no Lindsey Lohan, Scott Stapp, or Jenna Jameson.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/14/2012, 10:29 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/18/2012, 2:42 pm

It's not an actual ad but "Mitt Girl" is pretty funny,imo.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/25/2012, 5:03 pm

Now running in Indiana
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/26/2012, 9:05 am

Powerful and chilling
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty10/29/2012, 9:25 pm

New Obama ad pointing out Rombot's latest lies regarding the auto industry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Political Ads   Best Political Ads - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Political Ads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2