Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty7/14/2012, 3:36 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Please don't attempt to speak for other legitimate members here,troll.

Their bored silence has already spoken for them.

Artie60438 wrote:

Now do you have anything intelligent to add to the thread?

I would hate to contaminate the perfect inanity of this thread by adding something intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty7/16/2012, 9:08 pm

Quote :
Orly Taitz sends Stephanie Miller a demand for retraction because Taitz says she never lost her dental license. She calls herself a “political dissident leader against the Obama regime.” Stephanie says not only that she is retracting the statement, but also that she needs a cleaning. Stephanie asks, “Can I get free extraction with my retraction?”
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty8/18/2012, 7:58 am

Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Noose1Though She Didn’t Actually Learn How To Swim, She Was Nonetheless Very Proud To Accept Her “Didn’t Drown” Medal

Orly Taitz Doesn’t Lose In Indiana!!!
Quote :
Well, Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., went to Indiana for a hearing today, and the big news is SHE DIDN’T LOSE. Here is a brief excerpt, in her own words, more or less:

Quote :
OMG!!! I didn’t lose!!! Can You believe it??? OH Happy Day!!! I feel like the Snoopy Dog who dances in Charlie Brown cartoons!!! This was a hectic day, but things are looking up!

I got up at 4 am yesterday and drove to LA and flew to Phoenix and from there to Indianapolis eating peanuts. I landed at 3:30 and immediately headed to court. I was horrified to see that one important motion, Motion for a leave of court to proceed as relators on writ of mandamus and quo warranto was not docketed. I inquired the clerk, WTF???

I sprinted to the office of AG. One of the employees was able to located the leadings by Garn and copy them. From there I went to Fedex Kinkos, which cost more money, and proceeded woring on the pleading. I had my reply ready in the morning and I filed it with the judge one hour before the hearing. So There AG!!!

At the hearing the judge agreed with me and ruled that I can proseed on the causes of action for Fraud, Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Negligence against the Secretary of State and the Elections Commission. OH is this AMERICA or not??? I did it. I did bild it by myself so NO THANKS to YOU Obama!!! Only one cause of action, dealing with the agency appeal, I will refile later, when the general election filing period starts.

This is great news. Actually during the hearing at one point the judge told me on the record: ”it looks like you know what you are doing” . This is the first time I see any judge saying anything nice to me!!! Ever!!! And NO SANCTIONS!!! OH I am happy person. I am currently at the airport waiting for my flight. This time, NO PEANUTS for Orly Taitz!!!

Only one thing bother me. The judge assigned to me to draft her proposed order and submit to her signature. Why I have to do this when I the winner??? Shouldn’t loser have to do all the extra work??? What is her motiff??? Never to mind. I can do this. I can do anything now!!!
Here is a link to her full statement on her website, with no more or less:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=220310

Say what you will about Dr. Taitz, she never gives up.

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty9/9/2012, 10:00 pm

Orly Taitz might be setting herself up for a smackdown in two states,Indiana and Mississippi
Quote :
Later this month, Orly Taitz is due to challenge President Obama's spot on the ballot in Indiana and Mississippi. A federal judge in Jackson has granted the Mad Moldovan a hearing on September 24, and a state judge in Indianapolis has granted her a September 26 hearing. Those are two states where she's already gotten herself in a good bit of trouble this year--which may mean she's setting herself up at least one smackdown. If we're lucky, she might get two smackdowns in two days.

Back in February, Orly tried to get the Indiana Election Commission to throw Obama off the ballot there. She tried to peddle 300 pieces of junk disguised as evidence, even after being warned that she was under oath and putting herself at risk for perjury. The crowning moment came when she tried to present what she claimed was one of Obama's old tax returns--but it was really a gift tax return. The commission--the chairman of which was Romney's Indiana state chairman--unanimously voted against Orly's motion for a default judgment. Tomtech has a blow-by-blow account here.

In Mississippi, Orly filed a civil RICO suit against the Obama campaign and the Mississippi Democratic Party. Among other things, Orly claims that two sites set up to debunk the smears are actually part of the fraud. Gee, I didn't know that exercising your right to defend yourself was an act of fraud. More seriously, the Mississippi Democrats responded with a demand for information on who is bankrolling Orly.
Seems to me that Orly's going to get smacked down hard somewhere. Pass the popcorn.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty9/26/2012, 1:38 pm

Zany Birther Math Shows Obama's 'Eligibility' To Be Astronomically Improbable
Quote :
The great thing about birtherism is that it is forever on the verge of reaching its apotheosis, leaving spectators to its surreality-based derangement on the edge of their seats, waiting for whatever daffy new heights this silly little movement reaches.

Well, today, the birthers do not disappoint. In an article posted on birther sweat lodge World Net Daily, they are up with a new claim that -- in their minds, anyway -- definitively proves that President Barack Obama's birth certificate is a total ruse, based on some amazing math:

Quote :
Entire books have been written about the problems with the “birth certificate” that was released by the White House purportedly documenting Barack Obama’s birth in Hawaii.

Computer imaging experts have found it to be fraudulent and the conclusion of an official law enforcement investigation assembled by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is that it is just not real.

But it wasn’t until now, through the work of the Christopher Monckton of Brenchley, that the world was informed just exactly what the odds are against all of those anomalies occurring naturally.

Yep, entire books have been written, by World Net Daily, for rubes, expounding on this nonsense, so that's part of the structural edifice of these theories, in the same way that entire books written about glittering vampires ultimately prove their existence as well. Plus Joe Arpaio's band of nutters and some "computer imaging experts" (whom you should definitely connect with, on LinkedIn) say the same thing -- Barack Obama is not of this nation. But "it wasn't until now" that someone had the bright idea of handing Great Britain's most celebrated climate-science crackpot an abacus and asked him to start cold crunchin' some numbers. And, sweet fancy Moses, his findings will astound you! What are the odds that Obama is "eligible" to be president?

Quote :
One in 62,500,000,000,000,000,000. (That’s 62.5 quintillion)

Or, if one prefers, the chances are 0.0000000000000000000016 that those curious developments happened by accident.
One in 62,500,000,000,000,000,000? At those odds, can we be sure that Barack Obama actually exists? Can we be sure that any of us are actually real? Perhaps this world we inhabit is nothing more than a mote of dust in the imagination of a child on "St. Elsewhere," a show that we non-existent people created, or did we? We are through the looking glass, people, if the looking glass, in fact, exists -- which it doesn't! (Probably.)

Here is how Monckton's space algebra works: birthers have basically concluded that the real, live birth certificate is full of sketchy flaws. It's telling that they cannot settle on just one or two things they find off about it. Rather, they have collectively articulated the premise that Obama's birth certificate was one of the most painstakingly frauded-up pieces of government documentation ever assembled. At every turn, the mysterious cabal that apparently decided to aid and abet this great piece of trickery opted to meticulously foul up mulitple parts of their work. So this is a story of a conspiracy whose perpetrators were simultaneously brilliant and hopelessly incompetent.

The piece cites examples of these individual "anomalies" -- such as “Lavishly funded bureaucracy uses wonky typewriter" -- and assigns them odds (in that case, 10:1). Then Monckton stabbed at his calculator for an hour or two to come up with the 62.5 quintillion figure. As a point of reference, it is estimated that the odds of picking a perfect NCAA bracket are a mere nine quintillion-to-one. So if you were smart enough to place a bet on Barack Obama's existence, way back when, you could probably buy the sun today, not that any birthers would honor the bet.

At any rate, the real tragedy here is that the birthers just aren't thinking big enough. Why settle for one in 62.5 quintillion when you could go for nonillions or decillions? It's not like any rational-minded person is going to check the "math."

While we're on the subject of birther nutcases,the queen herself,Orly Taitz,is at this very moment in an Indianapolis courtroom fighting to get her nemesis,Barack Obama,thrown off the Indiana ballot. affraid
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty9/26/2012, 6:11 pm

Another gutterball...
Quote :
A Marion County judge today denied a request to remove President Barack Obama’s name from the Indiana general election ballot.

In refusing to grant a preliminary injunction, Judge Sherry K. Reid rejected arguments by California attorney Orly Taitz that Obama is not a U.S. citizen and is ineligible to be president.
http://www.indystar.com/article/20120926/NEWS0502/120926021/Barack-Obama-birther-conspiracist-Orly-Taitz-Marion-Superior-Court-today
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty10/16/2012, 10:00 am

Orly Unraveling
Quote :
I thought it was ironic that during the Vice-Presidential debate, Paul Ryan accused Joe Biden of playing the fear card, when Ryan was the one saying that Social Security and Medicare would come crashing down and American foreign policy was unraveling across the world. “Unraveling” is a very evocative word when applied to anyone’s policy and so I use it here only after this warning that the word can be abused.

Orly Taitz is making a “huge” deal of her upcoming trial in Indiana, October 22. In her world, it is huge because it is a real trial before a Superior Court and she has an hour (maybe more) to call witnesses. She has real court-issued subpoenas sent out.

As others have pointed out, those subpoenas are unenforceable outside of Indiana, something Orly hasn’t quite grasped. Laughing She desperately wants Mike Zullo and Sheriff Joe Arpaio to appear and they’re refusing. Orly is threatening legal action against Arpaio and believes that someone, perhaps WND or Jerome Corsi is telling these folks not to help her. John Sampson, the retired immigration enforcement officer who testified for her in Atlanta says he’s involved in an election campaign, and won’t be going anywhere until after November 6.

She hoped for a whole day for the trial. She’s getting an hour for her side. If the trial happens at all (and I still have doubts about this) she will have to face real attorneys who are going to show up, not an empty chair. Based on the limitations placed on causes of action by judge Reid, I’m not sure Orly even has a relevant witnesses, much less qualified ones (Paul Irey is coming, but I don’t see how anything he says is relevant in a trial solely involving the Indiana Secretary of State and the Elections Commission, plus he’s not a qualified expert). The rules of evidence and relevance will be applied. This not going to be pretty.

Meanwhile Orly is sending letters to Sam Begley, the attorney representing the Mississippi Democratic Party Executive Committee, threatening him with criminal prosecution for sending the Court a readable copy of President Obama’s long-form birth certificate. Instead of cringing in his boots, Begley perhaps has the best attorney reply to her that I have seen in a birther case, “Go away.” Orly in turn has been recruiting new Mississippi plaintiffs, but that case will be dismissed before she ever gets to amend her complaint to add them. You might not be able to read this because of formatting problems on Orly’s site, so here is Begley’s reply:

Quote :
Dear Ms. Taitz In response to your letter to me dated October 11, 2012 and e-mailed today, your claims are preposterous, your evidence non-existent, any evidence of a fraud exists only in your own mind, and (as we wrote in our motion for judgment on the pleadings) ignoring you does not constitute a RICO violation. Also, under Mississippi law your current ridiculous claims are time barred and as an out of state resident you have no standing to bring them. If I have not made it clear in the past, go away.

Orly’s manic ride is unraveling, and I don’t know how she will take it. She seems to ride the rollercoaster through its peaks and valleys and keep on riding, but from my point of view it’s painful to watch as the next sharp drop looms.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty10/16/2012, 2:37 pm

Orly Unraveling
Quote :
Orly Taitz is making a “huge” deal of her upcoming trial in Indiana, October 22. In her world, it is huge because it is a real trial before a Superior Court and she has an hour (maybe more) to call witnesses. She has real court-issued subpoenas sent out.

As others have pointed out, those subpoenas are unenforceable outside of Indiana, something Orly hasn’t quite grasped. Laughing She desperately wants Mike Zullo and Sheriff Joe Arpaio to appear and they’re refusing. Orly is threatening legal action against Arpaio and believes that someone, perhaps WND or Jerome Corsi is telling these folks not to help her. John Sampson, the retired immigration enforcement officer who testified for her in Atlanta says he’s involved in an election campaign, and won’t be going anywhere until after November 6.

Orly turns on her charm to try and get her witnesses to appear Laughing
Quote :
Date: Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Subject:
To: Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Mike Zullo , Joseph Vigil attorney for sheriff Joe Arapio
Cc: Orly Taitz

Dear Sheriff Arpaio, Mr. Zullo and legal counsel for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Department, Mr. Joseph Vigil, ESQ
On Friday, October the 12th you received court issued subpoenas for Sheriff Arpaio and investigator Zullo to appear at trial in Taitz, Swihart, Weyl, Kern, Kesler, Ripley v Secretary of State of Indiana and Elections Commission of Indiana to be held on October 22, 10am in the Division 4 of the Superior Court of Indiana in Indianapolis before Hon Judge Reid and testify regarding your findings of forgeries in Barack Obama’s birth certificate, Selective Service certificate and Social Secuity card. You are not asked to testify to something that is a secret, you are asked to authenticate in court before Judge Reid what you already stated publicly in press conferences. If you do not respond and agree to testify, I will have no other choice, but to file as early as tomorrow, October 15th an emergency miscellaneous case in Phoenix AZ and seek an order from Arizona judge to compel you to comply with the out of state subpoena and testify on October 22nd at trial in Indianapolis.
You stated previously that you are concerned about the U.S. National security. Now is the time to put your money, where your mouth is and testify in court. We might not have another opportunity to do so. You raised millions of dollars under auspices of a promise to bring this issue to judicial resolution. If you do not appear and do not testify, thousands of U.S. citizens who do noted to you, will have a valid cause of action for fraud against you, Sheriff Arpaio and Investigator Zullo, for collecting millions of dollars in donations under the false pretences.

I hope that there will not be a need for legal action to compel and citizens would not need to bring a legal action for fundraising under false pretenses. I hope that you will comply with the subpoenas and will be in court before judge Reid in Indianapolis on October 22nd. Please, contact me at 949-683-5411 so we can review your upcoming testimony. I would like to meet with you before trial and review your testimony.
Respectfully
/s/ Dr. Oly Taitz, ESQ

Dr Orly TaitzESQ
29839 Santa Margarita pkwy, ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
ph 949-683-5411 fax949-766-7603
orlytaitzesq.com
I am seriously considering a road trip to Indy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty12/1/2012, 4:19 pm

This time the jackass managed to find herself responsible for $4000 in court costs Very Happy
Orly Taitz Loses in Court Again, This Time to Trump Barack Obama Via College Records
Quote :
Rack up another loss in court for Aliso Viejo lawyer/dentist/real estate saleslady/wingnut Orly Taitz, unsuccessful this time not in getting her press-on nails on Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate but his college records. Yep, no doubt inspired by Donald Trump (or vice versa), Taitz marched into Orange County Superior Court trying to get Occidental College of Los Angeles to release the president's undergraduate grades and other records--and walked out denied yet again. Will she ever learn?

By the way, this was first reported by the student Occidental Weekly and followed up on by LA Weekly's The Informer news blog.

Taitz and, more famously, Trump believe the latest winning strategy to unseat the Usurper in Chief is to prove he put Kenya down as his place of birth on enrollment forms and/or used a fake Social Security number.

The Oxy student journos report the private college's general counsel, Carl Botterud, had previously called and emailed to notify Orly he would appear in court to oppose her motion.

"It is the college's position that your application is without merit, frivolous, and warrants sanctions," Botterud reportedly wrote.

Naturally, Taitz loaded for bear and fired back with an email of her own: "Your opposition will constitute Obstruction of Justice, Aiding and Abetting in the elections fraud in forgery and treason in allowing a foreign citizen to usurp the U.S. Presidency with an aid of forged IDs and usurp the civil rights of the U.S. citizens. At any rate your opposition and your attempt of intimidation and your allegiance or lack of allegiance to the United States of America is duly noted. Just make sure not to forget to bring with you Mr. Obama's application, registration, and financial aid application."

Botterud entered the email into the court record, and when he arrived in the courtroom, he was confronted by Taitz, who asked if he had Obama's records with him. An amused Botterud reportedly responded in the negative, later telling Occidental Weekly, "It was a ridiculous question."

He cited privacy laws for refusing, without a court order, to release the president's information. Orange County Superior Court Judge Charles Margines sided with Oxy and, as other jurists have noted of Taitz's legal funny papers, observed her subpoena and motions were riddled with fundamental procedural errors. He ordered her to pick up Occidental's $4,000 attorney and court costs and offered this parting shot:

"You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the Internet."
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty12/3/2012, 7:41 am

Where is she getting the money to continue to do this? Fines, legal fees... does she have a day job?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty12/3/2012, 12:24 pm

Heretic wrote:
Where is she getting the money to continue to do this? Fines, legal fees... does she have a day job?
She has a Dental practice,but her birther crusade has to involve a significant amount of time,not to mention travel time to the various locales where she's suing. She also got sanctioned in 2010 for $20,000 but I don't think she's paid it yet.

She's always begging for donations on her site and probably does get some help from fellow cranks. For all anyone knows she could be getting assistance under the table from someone like Trump or Sheldon Adelson.

From Wikipedia:
Quote :
Taitz lives in Laguna Niguel, California[15] and owns dental practices in nearby Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita.[6] She has three sons,[6] holds a second degree black belt in Taekwondo, and speaks five languages: English, Hebrew, Romanian, Russian and Spanish
It's a shame she's such a lunatic. With her incredible perseverance she could probably do a lot of good if she focused her efforts on worthwhile causes instead of this crap.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty4/13/2013, 10:38 am

FEC Investigating Orly Taitz Senate Campaign Finances–$2500 Donated by Dead Woman
Quote :
The Fogbow has reported that the Federal Elections Commission has opened an investigation into Orly Taitz’s unsuccessful 2012 campaign to replace Dianne Feinstein as Senator from the largest state in the union. Taitz finished a distant 5th in a large field in the California June primary, which whittled down the field to Feinstein and Elizabeth Emken. The incumbent Sen. Feinstein easily defeated Emken in November.

The investigation seems to have been triggered by a donation of the maximum of $2500 that was listed as coming from the wife of a Chicago doctor. Quoting Foggy in the post at the Fogbow:

Quote :
Sylvia Astrida Doucette-Ladien, of Chicago, Illinois, and her husband, Dr. Kimball Ladien, a psychiatrist in Lakeview, both gave political donations of $2,500 each, in the form of “in kind advertising,” to Orly Taitz during her run for the U.S. Senate earlier this year.…

Sylvia Ladien died on Feb. 4, 2012. RIP Sylvia. But her donation to Orly was dated May 27, 2012, which is 113 days after she died.

See Sylvia’s contribution here and her husband Kimball’s contribution here.

Taitz’s finances for her campaign have been questioned before by commenters at the Fogbow. She has has been consistently late filing the required reports to the agencies for both of her unsuccessful campaigns for Secretary of State in 2010 and senate in 2012. She also seems to assume that her runs for office and her spectacularly unsuccessful attempts to attack President Obama in the courts are all just one big overall campaign.

If Taitz manages her campaign finances with the same [lack of] level of care she has previously displayed in dozens of frivolous motions in courts the FEC should have a field day. Others have raised questions about Taitz’s operation of her shadowy Defend Our Freedoms Foundations organizatio. A check of the California Secretary of State’s corporation database indicates the status as “SUSPENDED” (most likely because Taitz has failed to filed required annual reports). Taitz’s blog still prominently displays a request for donations to “Defend Our Freedoms Foundation”. That entity cannot even be found in a search of the database. Only the suspended entity “Defend Our Freedoms” can be found.

Taitz made at least one mention of the contribution in question on her blog in this posting on June 6, 2012:

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Ladian [sic] and Mr. Schmidt for your generous combined donation to KFI of $7,500 to promote my candidacy. unfortunately, sladerous [sic]remarks by host John kobylt [sic] destroyed all value in these donations and caused damage

From this one may infer that the donations paid for commercials on radio station KFI in Los Angeles. At the time of the posting Mrs. Ladien had been deceased almost four months.

Whether Orly knew that the contribution on May 27, 2012 was from a deceased person is something the FEC will have to sort out. As is the case with following of Taitz’s follies, better break out lots of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty8/19/2013, 6:00 pm

Washington Whispers 'Birther' Orly Taitz: Ted Cruz Has 'Basically the Same Issue as Obama'
Quote :
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, a likely candidate for president in 2016, released his Canadian birth certificate over the weekend, but that's unlikely to end discussion about whether he meets the Constitution's ill-defined standard of natural-born citizenship.

"Clearly there is an issue of eligibility," crusading skeptic of President Barack Obama's birth certificate Orly Taitz told U.S. News. "It's basically the same issue as Obama has."

Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada, in 1970, according to the document. He automatically acquired U.S. citizenship through his American mother, but he also likely gained automatic Canadian citizenship.

"He's a Canadian" too, Stephen Green, a past chairman of the Canadian Bar Association's Citizenship and Immigration Section, told the Dallas Morning News.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty1/7/2014, 10:02 pm

Here we go again....
Intent to run for state wide office in CA
Quote :
I got e-mails from a number of supporters urging me to run for a state wide office in CA. I was asked whether I would run for Senate in 2014.
I cannot run for Senate, as Senate positions are 6 year terms and there isn’t one open until 2016 (against Barbara Boxer)
Secretary of state position is not open until 2016. The only position that is open and might make a difference in Attorney General. CA is a deep blue state however this is an opportunity to bring forward a statement and issues that are covered up by the regime. 40 million people in the state of CA(or 12% of total US population) get those voter pamphlet. You are allowed 250 words and the state charges $6,000 for it to go to all the voters.
I am wondering if my supporters would be able and willing to pay this fee as well as registration fee $3,022.
So the woman who has never won a birther case,or any other AFAIK,been sanctioned for over $26,000 for her courtroom shenanigans and who once needed a judge to explain to her the basic legal concept of who bares the burden of proof wants to run for Calif Attorney Gen.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty2/20/2014, 6:37 pm

Obama 'birther' critic Orly Taitz files for California AG race
Quote :
Taitz, who secured 3 percent of the vote in her U.S. Senate run in 2012, has filed paperwork to seek the state's top law enforcement position via an unknown party. Among the pledges listed on her campaign website: Nullification of unconstitutional spying on law-abiding state residents and ending the "unconstitutional discriminatory Obamacare tax levied on some of the citizens of CA and waived for corporations."

She also would "prosecute state officials who ignored all evidence brought by law enforcement and experts showing Obama to possess citizenship of Indonesia, fabricated Selective Service certificate, fabricated birth certificate and a CT Social Security number which failed both E-verify and SSNVS."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty6/4/2014, 10:29 am

Taitz running 2nd
Quote :
… to last

With 100% of the vote counted, Attorney General Candidate Orly Taitz came in next to last with 3.1% of the vote. In the field of 7 candidates, incumbent Kamala Harris has a commanding lead with 53.1% followed by Republican Ronald Gold at 13.2%. Libertarian Jonathan Jaech holds last place with 2.4%.

For full results, check the LA Times.

Taitz this morning (June 4) posted a strange headline:

Quote :
According to the SOS of CA so far only 18.1% of the ballots of the registered voters from 98% of all of the precincts were counted and I have so far 92,763 votes, ballot count will continue until July 4th, certified total tally will be on July 11th

She seems to be hoping for a landslide in the late write-in vote.
92,763 knuckleheads apparently live and vote in CA. Shocked 

We can now officially start the countdown clock to where she will claim the election was rigged and stolen from her.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty6/4/2014, 6:22 pm

It has come to my attention that you are virtually the sole contributor to this topic.
Perhaps you should rename this thread
The Vagina Monologue.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty6/4/2014, 7:28 pm

happy jack wrote:
It has come to my attention that you are virtually the sole contributor to this topic.
Perhaps you should rename this thread
The Vagina Monologue.
Yet you felt the need to click on the thread and make virtually the same idiotic comment that you did on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 pm
Asshat wrote:
How long until it sinks in that, until now, you have been the sole contributor to this thread?
Do you ever bore yourself as much as you bore the rest of the posters?
If it's that boring explain to all of why you felt the need to charge in,read my latest post,and then make the same stupid comment?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty6/4/2014, 7:34 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

If it's that boring explain to all of why you felt the need to charge in,read my latest post,and then make the same stupid comment?

To quote George Mallory - "Because it's there."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty6/4/2014, 7:43 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

To quote George Mallory - "Because it's there."
Or to quote Artie60438 - "Because you're an idiot"

Stand by for my next update as my sixth sense tells me that she will eventually file the ubiquitous lawsuit claiming the election was a fraud.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty6/4/2014, 8:02 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Or to quote Artie60438 - "Because you're an idiot"

Great comeback!
I'm devastated.
Just devastated.
Did you come up with that all by yourself?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty6/6/2014, 7:07 am

Caution! The following post may offend certain trolls. affraid We suggest they close their browser window now in order to avoid distress.

My latest vote count is 98,010, getting close to 100,000. More evidence of criminal activity, slander per se of my character on Google Please, join me for a protest against Obama’s visit and commencement speech on June 14, 11:30 in Anaheim, we will have a pizza party after we protest this anti-American usurper.
Quote :
This election I decided to run as an independent. In terms of the total number of votes, this might have been a mistake. In 2010 I ran as a Republican for SOS and got a total of 539,000. If I were to get the same number of votes or anything over 400,000, it would have been enough to make it into the general election.

This year so far I have about 100,000 votes, but the number will go up by the end of the count on July 4th.  A lot of people do not vote for independent candidates even though they support their candidate statement, as they believe that only 2 major party candidates can win in a general election. I knew that I ran the risk of losing votes of people who do not believe that independents can win in the general election, however I believe that sometimes it is important to make a statement. I believe that the current GOP leadership was corrupt and did not represent the people. In my opinion the stance by the GOP, particularly in the senate in continues indebtedness, adherence to the WTO-Gatt and NAFTA and acceptance of amnesty- destroy the nation. I believe that one day we might have a strong third party, just as it happened in Great Britain, France and Holland, but it does not look like the time has arrived yet.  It was important for me to make a statement, just as it was important to include in my candidate statement a paragraph regarding the need to prosecute government officials who are committing treason and aiding and abetting fraud committed by Obama. So, so far I have about a 100,000 votes, the number will go up till July 4, till the end of the count, however I know that these 100,000 voted for me not because of a party, but because they believe in me and in what I am doing.

Another snafu of this election, was an endorsement page. This year GOP did not endorse specific candidates, however a minor party, American Independent party, which did not have a candidate for AG, endorsed a Republican candidate, Ron Gold, so in the table of endorsed candidates they had Ron Gold -Republican listed. A lot of people called me and told me that there was a confusion and many believed that Ron Gold was the candidate endorsed by the Republican party, they did not realize that he was endorsed by the American Independent party, so they voted for him, even though he is quite liberal and advocated not only for medical marijuana, but also complete legalization of marijuana, for any purpose, just as it is legalized in CO, which is opposed by most GOP voters. Gold did not have a candidate statement in the voter guide, so people knew nothing about him, they  just saw this endorsement by the American Independent party of Gold, with GOP designation next to his name, and voted for him. This was similar to Gore-Bush election when many liberals and Democrats in FL voted for far right Pat Buchanan due to a confusion on the ballot.

Also, I paid for Google ads, those ads were approved by Google, but Google never ran them, not one single ad. On the other hand Google ran at the top of the search page under my name a paid ad with an extremely defamatory statement claiming that I was disbarred. Of course I was never disbarred, my law license is in good standing and always was in good standing, but anyone who wanted to look me up saw this extremely defamatory statement at the very top of the page and of course would not vote for me for AG, as they thought that I was disbarred. this slander and defamation of my character was on Google and came from WAJAM, and ask.com and wow.com. This represents a defamation per se. I do not need to even prove any damages, particularly as I ran for a position of a law enforcement official, so the fact that these criminals posted  such highly defamatory ads, was actionable, was a clear liability. At this point I am just waiting for an order from the court to start the discovery in order to ascertain the names of these RICO co-conspirators and go after them. When I ran for Sec of State in 2010, they paid a disturbed painter to paint pornographic nude paintings of me and posted those all over the Internet. This election this professional scum paid for highly defamatory ads, where they slandered my character and slandered me as a professional. The saddest thing, it that this scum is aiding  a prson sitting in the position of the U.S. president and I am yet to find one honest judge, who would do anything about it.  See a screen shot below with the link and a page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif   Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: O.C. birther Orly Taitz leads GOP Senate field in Calif
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: