Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The horror.... the horror ....

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Heretic
UrRight
paul87920
KarenT
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/25/2016, 10:11 pm

happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:
A man has no business in a girls bathroom.  He most certainly does not have an "undisputed right to be there."

Of course he does. All he needs to do is to claim that, today, he feels like a woman.
Who’s gonna legally stop him?
[/b]
The police. The incidents,if any,will be few and far between. So just relax and stop quivering in your boots.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/26/2016, 9:33 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:
A man has no business in a girls bathroom.  He most certainly does not have an "undisputed right to be there."

Of course he does. All he needs to do is to claim that, today, he feels like a woman.
[/b]
The police. The incidents,if any,will be few and far between. So just relax and stop quivering in your boots.

So, when someone with a penis claims to be a woman and wishes to use the little girls' room, your solution is to bring in the police to prevent him from doing so?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/26/2016, 10:21 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

[/b]

[b]So, when someone with a penis claims to be a woman and wishes to use the little girls' room, your solution is to bring in the police to prevent him from doing so?
Now it's become "the little girls room"? Embellish much?

Yeah. I'm fairly certain the police can figure out if it is a bonafide transsexual using the restroom or it's some wierdo like yourself who decided to slip into their wife's panties to try to satisfy some sick fantasy.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/26/2016, 10:29 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

[/b]

So, when someone with a penis claims to be a woman and wishes to use the little girls' room, your solution is to bring in the police to prevent him from doing so?

Now it's become "the little girls room"? Embellish much?

Yeah. I'm fairly certain the police can figure out if it is a bonafide transsexual using the restroom ….[   

Can you please explain to me, step by step, how the police will be able to identify a "bona fide transsexual"?

Artie60438 wrote:
…. or it's some wierdo like yourself who decided to slip into their wife's panties to try to satisfy some sick fantasy.

My, my.
All this time I was under the impression that you felt that men who identify and/or dress as women should be accepted as normal and fully integrated into society.
Now, it appears that you believe that they are sick.
Which is it?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/26/2016, 1:41 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Scorpion wrote:

[/b]

Since conservatives like you are so fixated on women's bathrooms a better solution would be for YOU to go into the bathroom with your daughter because as you say, you can claim that today you feel like a woman and then obviously you could keep an eye on that guy, protecting your daughter.
A bonus feature of this solution would be that you could "get lucky," you know, given the fact that you fantasize about men in woman's bathrooms so often.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/26/2016, 3:21 pm

edge540 wrote:

.... today you feel like a woman ....

.... sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't ....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/26/2016, 4:35 pm

happy jack wrote:
Can you please explain to me, step by step, how the police will be able to identify a "bona fide transsexual"?[/b]
Previously asked and answered,troll. Run along and go find it. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/26/2016, 4:52 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Can you please explain to me, step by step, how the police will be able to identify a "bona fide transsexual"?[/b]
Previously asked and answered,troll. Run along and go find it. Sleep

If this is what you consider to be an answer ....

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Why don’t you put that working brain of yours to good use and explain to us idiots how your Bona Fide Transsexual Detector actually works.
I’ve been axing you for quite some time now to explain it, but you’ve come up quite short in your ability to do so.
It's a quality called common sense which apparently you've never developed.

.... you'd better think again.

And this was definitely axed, and definitely not answered:

Artie60438 wrote:
…. or it's some wierdo like yourself who decided to slip into their wife's panties to try to satisfy some sick fantasy.

happy jack wrote:
My, my.
All this time I was under the impression that you felt that men who identify and/or dress as women should be accepted as normal and fully integrated into society.
Now, it appears that you believe that they are sick.
Which is it?

So which is it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/29/2016, 12:58 pm

The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 1289ckCOMIC-chagrin-falls-17-transgender
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty5/29/2016, 1:33 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 1289ckCOMIC-chagrin-falls-17-transgender

Cute cartoon.
When someone with a penis claims to be a woman and wishes to use the little girls' room, you yourself have claimed that the police should be called in to verify the legitimacy of this person’s transgender condition.

Artie60438 wrote:

Yeah. I'm fairly certain the police can figure out if it is a bonafide transsexual using the restroom ….

But you still haven't answered the question, and  the question is: how will the police do this?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty9/2/2016, 8:34 pm

affraid
‘Taco Trucks on Every Corner’: Trump Supporter’s Anti-Immigration Warning

Quote :
By NIRAJ CHOKSHISEPT. 2, 2016
Quote :

“My culture is a very dominant culture, and it’s imposing and it’s causing problems. If you don’t do something about it, you’re going to have taco trucks on every corner.”

That was Marco Gutierrez, founder of the group Latinos for Trump, issuing a dire warning to the United States in an interview with Joy Reid on MSNBC on Thursday night.

America’s response? Mmm, tacos!

Though some sympathized with the message, Mr. Gutierrez’s comments elicited a largely sarcastic backlash on social media. #TacosOnEveryCorner surged to the top of Twitter’s list of trending topics, where it remained on Friday morning.

The comment came at a sensitive time for Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign. Several members of his Hispanic advisory council withdrew their support this week, saying they had been led to believe that Mr. Trump was shifting his hard-line tone on immigration.

“He used us as props,” said Jacob Monty, who resigned after Mr. Trump reverted to his fiery language on immigration Wednesday night after returning from Mexico, where he had struck a more measured, even subdued, tone.

During the interview with Mr. Gutierrez, Ms. Reid quickly interjected, saying,
Quote :
“I don’t even know what that means, and I’m almost afraid to ask.”

Mr. Gutierrez explained:
Quote :

“We are a culture that — we have a lot of good things that we bring to the United States, but we also have problems.”

Mr. Gutierrez might have spared himself some of the ridicule had he recognized America’s longstanding love affair with Mexican food. Nearly 25 years ago, salsa surpassed ketchup in retail store sales, and some would argue that Mexican food has already conquered American cuisine.

Mr. Trump, for his part, has long been accused of being tone-deaf in his Hispanic outreach, including, for example, in his posting of a photo of himself and a taco bowl on May 5, proclaiming, “I love Hispanics!”

From the start, his hard-line approach to immigration has alienated Hispanics, and his accusation that Mexico was sending rapists across the border did nothing to tame the controversy.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” Mr. Trump said in announcing his campaign in June 2015. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Later that day, he added that, to keep out undocumented immigrants, he would “build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me,” a promise repeated numerous times since, including in Phoenix on Wednesday.

As a Trump surrogate, Mr. Gutierrez is not the first to offend. The African-American pastor Mark Burns has said that Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, panders to African-Americans and endorses black genocide. He also apologized for retweeting images of Mrs. Clinton in blackface.

Some observers saw the taco truck remarks as code words to mine the racial resentments of white Americans.
Next thing you know they'll be Tamale guys invading bars late at night to sell their product. Shocked https://twitter.com/tamaletracker
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty2/28/2017, 10:27 am

Scorpion wrote:
The fact that the Supreme Court has ruled that the government cannot prosecute a person who burns the flag does not mean that an individual who prevents it is committing a crime.

You have stated that the act of burning the flag is a right, yet, if an individual prevents someone from burning the flag, he is not committing the crime of depriving another individual of his rights, because he is not acting as an agent of the government.  

So, if you apply this logic across the board, then someone (baker, florist, caterer, etc.) who refuses to provide services for a same-sex wedding is immune from legal responsibility for allegedly depriving those customers of their rights unless, of course, he is acting as an agent of the government.

In other words, an individual must face no legal consequences for depriving another individual of his rights, as long as he is a private citizen who is not acting in some official government capacity.

Does that pretty much sum up your view?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty1/15/2018, 3:10 pm

Sanders calls out Amazon after 2-year-old orders Batman toy using Echo
Quote :
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is calling out Amazon after her two-year-old child was able to use the Echo to purchase an $80 Batman toy.

Sanders used her official White House Twitter account on Sunday to complain that the company’s Echo device allowed her young son to purchase the toy by mistake.

"Alexa, we have a problem if my 2 year old can order a Batman toy by yelling 'Batman!' over and over again into the Echo,” Sanders, who has three children, tweeted on Sunday.

I guess actually reading the instructions and setting up a voice code was too difficult. She's even dumber than father.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty1/15/2018, 4:10 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Sanders calls out Amazon after 2-year-old orders Batman toy using Echo
Quote :
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is calling out Amazon after her two-year-old child was able to use the Echo to purchase an $80 Batman toy.

Sanders used her official White House Twitter account on Sunday to complain that the company’s Echo device allowed her young son to purchase the toy by mistake.

"Alexa, we have a problem if my 2 year old can order a Batman toy by yelling 'Batman!' over and over again into the Echo,” Sanders, who has three children, tweeted on Sunday.

I guess actually reading the instructions and setting up a voice code was too difficult. She's even dumber than father.

Yeah, really - or she could have just axed someone for help.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty3/4/2018, 7:23 pm

https://pjmedia.com/trending/segregation-comic-con-no-straight-white-males-allowed-parties/

Segregation at Comic Con: No Straight, White Males Allowed at Parties

By Megan Fox March 2, 2018

The comics industry seems to be doubling down on their policy of completely excluding anyone who is straight, white, male, or conservative. This year's Emerald City Comic Con released its schedule of events on its app recently. Anyone who is male, white and identifies as heterosexual found himself excluded from industry mixers and professional mixers.

Oh,no!!!!
Does this mean that I won't be allowed to mingle with a roomful of dorks?
The horror .... the horror ....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty3/5/2018, 12:13 am

Trump Worshiping Tool too stupid and lazy to fact check wingnut crank sites wrote:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/segregation-comic-con-no-straight-white-males-allowed-parties/

Segregation at Comic Con: No Straight, White Males Allowed at Parties

By Megan Fox March 2, 2018

The comics industry seems to be doubling down on their policy of completely excluding anyone who is straight, white, male, or conservative. This year's Emerald City Comic Con released its schedule of events on its app recently. Anyone who is male, white and identifies as heterosexual found himself excluded from industry mixers and professional mixers.

Oh,no!!!!
Does this mean that I won't be allowed to mingle with a roomful of dorks?
The horror .... the horror ....
[
Nope...Just means you're a liar that reposts lies from crank websites. Well done,sucker.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty3/22/2018, 9:04 am

Just think how upset this ridiculous twit would be if Hooker were a (GASP!!!!) Confederate general!
Flaming moron.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/lawmaker-sign-named-after-general-hooker-is-offensive-to-women-because-his-name-was-hooker/

Lawmaker: Sign Named After General Hooker Is Offensive to Women Because His Name Was ‘Hooker’
By Katherine Timpf

March 21, 2018 4:47 PM

What’s harming women is not the sign but the over-reaction to it.

A Massachusetts state lawmaker wants to remove a sign at a door entrance that’s named after Union Army General Joseph Hooker — because the word “hooker” is offensive to women.
That’s right. General Hooker may have fought against the Confederacy, and not for it, but apparently, honoring him is still too offensive.
The sign in question is outside a Massachusetts statehouse and reads “General Hooker Entrance,” because it is near a statue of General Hooker. That seems perfectly reasonable to me, but state representative Michelle DuBois (D., Plymouth) said it’s actually an assault on “women’s dignity.”

Last week, DuBois tweeted:

R U a "General Hooker"? Of course not! Yet the main entrance of the Mass State House says otherwise. #Metoo it's not all about rape & harassment but also women's dignity. A "funny" double entendres misrepresented as respect for a long dead general?
1. Keep statue
2. Take sign down

“Female staffers don’t use that entrance because the sign is offensive to them,” DuBois told local news source WBZ-TV.
Oh, brother. Honestly, I’d argue that what’s really harming women is not this sign but DuBois’s reaction to it. For one thing, using the #MeToo hashtag to share such a stupid complaint diminishes the gravity of the sexual-assault and -harassment offenses that it’s meant to describe. Sexual assault and harassment are serious, pervasive problems, and DuBois’s lumping a sign named after a general in with those issues only motivates people to view #MeToo as a total joke.
What’s more, as Reason’s Elizabeth Nolan Brown points out, this is “the ultimate in futile, fainting-couch feminism”:
If you’re a woman, and you want to be taken seriously as an equal, autonomous individual, then you’re really not doing yourself any favors by saying you’re too weak to be able to handle walking under a door sign named after General Hooker.
“Attitudes like hers — which treat women as excessively fragile beings, and which posit that female ‘dignity’ is diminished by even so slight an association with sex work as walking under a door that says ‘hooker’ — just props up old-fashioned and patriarchal ideas about sex and gender.”
It’s true: If you’re a woman, and you want to be taken seriously as an equal, autonomous individual, then you’re really not doing yourself any favors by saying you’re too weak to be able to handle walking under a door sign named after General Hooker. DuBois did claim that the sign leads to teasing, which may be annoying, but shouldn’t really be that big of a deal beyond that. It certainly shouldn’t have to be removed over it. This is especially true given that any guy who would actually make these kinds of jokes would probably be pretty annoying to be around regardless of what the sign said, based on the kind of intolerably obnoxious personality he’d have to have to make them. The bottom line is, women do face a lot of difficulties in the workplace, but there are plenty of things that we are capable of handling on our own — and people like DuBois need to stop working so hard to convince people otherwise.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty4/17/2018, 12:07 pm

Again, this brings us back to the question of the chicken or the egg (no pun intended):
Do complete fucking idiots naturally gravitate toward liberalism, or does the embracing of liberalism turn people into complete fucking idiots?
Studies should be done.

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-gastronomy/chick-fil-as-creepy-infiltration-of-new-york-city

Chick-fil-A’s Creepy Infiltration of New York City

By Dan Piepenbring
April 13, 2018

New York has taken to Chick-fil-A. One of the Manhattan locations estimates that it sells a sandwich every six seconds, and the company has announced plans to open as many as a dozen more storefronts in the city. And yet the brand’s arrival here feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism. Its headquarters, in Atlanta, are adorned with Bible verses and a statue of Jesus washing a disciple’s feet. Its stores close on Sundays. Its C.E.O., Dan Cathy, has been accused of bigotry for using the company's charitable wing to fund anti-gay causes, including groups that oppose same-sex marriage. “We’re inviting God’s judgment on our nation,” he once said, “when we shake our fist at him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage.’ ” The company has since reaffirmed its intention to “treat every person with honor, dignity and respect,” but it has quietly continued to donate to anti-L.G.B.T. groups. When the first stand-alone New York location opened, in 2015, a throng of protesters appeared. When a location opened in a Queens mall, in 2016, Mayor Bill de Blasio proposed a boycott. No such controversy greeted the opening of this newest outpost. Chick-fil-A’s success here is a marketing coup. Its expansion raises questions about what we expect from our fast food, and to what extent a corporation can join a community.
I noticed that word—community—scattered everywhere in the Fulton Street restaurant. A shelf of children’s books bears a plaque testifying to “our love for this local community.” The tables are made of reclaimed wood, which creates, according to a Chick-fil-A press release, “an inviting space to build community.” A blackboard with the header “Our Community” displays a chalk drawing of the city skyline. Outside, you can glimpse an earlier iteration of that skyline on the building’s façade, which, with two tall, imperious rectanglesjutting out, “gives a subtle impression of the Twin Towers.”
This emphasis on community, especially in the misguided nod to 9/11, suggests an ulterior motive. The restaurant’s corporate purpose still begins with the words “to glorify God,” and that proselytism thrums below the surface of the Fulton Street restaurant, which has the ersatz homespun ambiance of a megachurch. David Farmer, Chick-fil-A’s vice-president of restaurant experience, told BuzzFeed that he strives for a “pit crew efficiency, but where you feel like you just got hugged in the process.” That contradiction, industrial but claustral, is at the heart of the new restaurant—and of Chick-fil-A’s entire brand. Nowhere is this clearer than in the Cows.
It’s impossible to overstate the role of the Cows—in official communiqués, they always take a capital “C”—that are displayed in framed portraits throughout the Fulton Street location. If the restaurant is a megachurch, the Cows are its ultimate evangelists. Since their introduction in the mid-nineties—when they began advising Atlanta motorists to “EAT MOR CHIKIN”—they’ve remained one of the most popular, and most morbid, advertising campaigns in fast-food history, crucial to Chick-fil-A’s corporate culture. S. Truett Cathy, the chain’s founder and Dan Cathy’s late father, saw them as a tool to spread the gospel of chicken. In his Christian business book “Eat Mor Chikin: Inspire More People,” from 2002, he recalls crashing a child’s party at a Chick-fil-A in Hampton, Georgia. Brandishing a plush Cow toy before the birthday girl, he asked her, “What do the Cows say?”
She looked at me, puzzled. (Remember, she was barely three.)
“What do the Cows say?” I repeated.
“Moo,” she replied.
Everyone laughed at her pretty good answer, and I gave her a Cow and a hug and whispered the real answer to her. Then I turned to her mother and asked, “What do the Cows say?”
“Eat more chicken!” her mother cried . . . then, one by one, each person quoted the Cows and laughed.
Cathy died a billionaire, in 2014, but the “EAT MOR CHIKIN” mantra has survived. Though the Cows have never bothered to improve their spelling, franchises still hold an annual Cow Appreciation Day, offering free food to anyone dressed as a Cow. Employees dance around in Cow suits. The company’s advertising manager doubles as its “Cow czar.” The Cows have their own calendar. (This year’s theme is “Steers of Yesteryear.”) They’ve been inducted into the Madison Avenue Walk of Fame, and their Facebook following is approaching seven figures. Stan Richards, who heads the ad agency that created the Cows, the Richards Group, likened them to “a guerrilla insurgency” in his book, “The Peaceable Kingdom”: “One consumer wrote to tell us the campaign was so effective that every time he sees a field of cows he thinks of chicken. We co-opted an entire species.”
It’s worth asking why Americans fell in love with an ad in which one farm animal begs us to kill another in its place. Most restaurants take pains to distance themselves from the brutalities of the slaughterhouse; Chick-fil-A invites us to go along with the Cows’ Schadenfreude. In the portraits at the Fulton Street restaurant, the Cows visit various New York landmarks. They’re in Central Park, where “EAT MOR CHIKIN” has been mowed into the lawn. They’re glimpsing the Manhattan Bridge from Dumbo, where they’ve modified a stop sign: “stop eatin burgrz.” They’re on the subway, where the advertisements . . . you get the picture. The joke is that the Cows are out of place in New York—a winking acknowledgment that Chick-fil-A, too, does not quite belong here.
Its arrival in the city augurs worse than a load of manure on the F train. According to a report by the Center for an Urban Future, the number of chain restaurants in New York has doubled since 2008, crowding out diners and greasy spoons for whom the rent is too dear. Chick-fil-A, meanwhile, is set to become the third-largest fast-food chain in the nation, behind only McDonald’s and Starbucks. No matter how well such restaurants integrate into the “community,” they still venerate a deadening uniformity. Homogeneous food is comfort food, and chains know that their primary appeal is palliative. With ad after ad, and storefront after storefront, they have the resources to show that they’ve always been here for us, and recent trends indicate that we prefer them over anything new or untested.
Defenders of Chick-fil-A point out that the company donates thousands of pounds of food to New York Common Pantry, and that its expansion creates jobs. The more fatalistic will add that hypocrisy is baked, or fried, into every consumer experience—that unbridled corporate power makes it impossible to bring your wallet in line with your morals. Still, there’s something especially distasteful about Chick-fil-A, which has sought to portray itself as better than other fast food: cleaner, gentler, and more ethical, with its poultry slightly healthier than the mystery meat of burgers. Its politics, its décor, and its commercial-evangelical messaging are inflected with this suburban piety. A representative of the Richards Group once told Adweek, “People root for the low-status character, and the Cows are low status. They’re the underdog.” That may have been true in 1995, when Chick-fil-A was a lowly mall brand struggling to find its footing against the burger juggernauts. Today, the Cows’ “guerrilla insurgency” is more of a carpet bombing. New Yorkers are under no obligation to repeat what they say. Enough, we can tell them. NO MOR.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty4/18/2018, 11:20 am

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-black-man-demands-free-starbucks-coffee-as-reparations-white-barista-immediately-complies/

Black man demands free Starbucks coffee as ‘reparations’ — white barista immediately complies

And away we go!!!!
Cowardly dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty4/18/2018, 2:34 pm

Trump Worshiping Tool wrote:
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/
Trump Worshiping website. More proof you're Trump worshiper cheers
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty4/18/2018, 3:19 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

A collection of words emanating from your keyboard - more proof that you have shit for brains.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty4/18/2018, 3:39 pm

Trump Worshiping Racist wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

A collection of words emanating from your keyboard - more proof that you have shit for brains.
Oops...forgot to mention Racist, you cherry picked a negative story about a Black man like usual. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty4/18/2018, 4:20 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Oops...forgot to mention Racist, you cherry picked a negative story about a Black man like usual. Sleep

There is not one, single negative or derogatory thing about a black man in that article.
Not one.
Can't you ever, ever, ever, ever, just once, stop lying?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty4/19/2018, 2:55 pm

Trump Worshiping racist wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

There is not one, single negative or derogatory thing about a black man in that article.
Not one.
Can't you ever, ever, ever, ever, just once, stop lying?
A normal person would be outraged and posting about the 2 black men that were arrested for nothing at Starbucks. 2 black men arrested at Starbucks get an apology from police
You,being the Trump Worshiping racist that you are,chose instead to focus on what was nothing more than an amusing prank by a black man. Carry On Trump Worshiping racist
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty4/19/2018, 3:53 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/17/starbucks-race-together-c_n_6884100.html

As part of the campaign, baristas are encouraged to engage in conversations on race with customers and distribute branded cups with the words “Race Together” handwritten on them.
"If a customer asks you what this is, try to engage in a discussion that we have problems in this country in regards to race and racial inequality,” Schultz said in a video shared by the company this week.
The company has also partnered with USA Today to release a special newspaper supplement on March 20th, which will include “conversation starters” that also urge customers to carry the discussion online using the hashtag #RaceTogether.

I guess at least one of their managers never saw the memo.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The horror.... the horror ....   The horror.... the horror .... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The horror.... the horror ....
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: