Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gadhafi Dead

Go down 
+4
Artie60438
KarenT
UrRight
paul87920
8 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/20/2011, 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/21/2011, 5:20 am

Flashback posted on Drudge.

Just a reminder. Does anyone remember this??????

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3877174,00.html

Gaddafi: Barakeh Obama is friend
Libyan leader praises US president: 'He is of Muslim descent, his policy should be supported, as he now leans towards peace'
Roee Nahmias
Published: 04.17.10, 15:15 / Israel News

Excerpt:

He said, "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Gaddafi stressed that Obama's presidency is "a major historical gain" and said, "He is someone I consider a friend. He knows he is a son of Africa. Regardless of his African belonging, he is of Arab Sudanese descent, or of Muslim descent. He is a man whose policy should be supported, and he should be assisted in implementing it in any way possible, since he is now leaning towards peace."

He continued, "I urge all peoples to give him this chance and to support this policy, because America is a country that, when its policy is bad – harms the world, and when it is good – it helps the world."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Despite where his soul went, I bet Gaddafi is peeved off; feels betrayed now.

The American Cult Leader Louis Farrakhan who once wrote:

"...and we shall wipe out the white man" back in the hey-days of starting his "Final Call" newspaper.

Mr. Farrakhan you are a traitor with a cult.You have ties to radical Muslims that represents the middle East, that are dictators, such as yourself.

Mr. Farrakhan and his tribe do NOT EVER pay any taxes in the U.S.

Farrakhan, go live with the likes you in the country you belong in. You should be investigated by the FEDS, FBI and Dept. of JUSTICE. You're the biggest FRAUD in the U.S.

FLASHBACK: Gaddafi: Obama is friend...
KILLED IN HOMETOWN...
CAPTURED ALIVE...
'DON'T SHOOT'...
Cost of Libya operation: $1 Billion... (
Clinton: 'We came, we saw, he died'...
GRAPHIC VIDEO...
FLASHBACK: Farrakhan: 'That's a Murderer in the White House!'... (There's an INDIRECT MURDERER in a castle in INDIANA!!!!)
HIT LIST: Obama warns other Mid East dictators THEY COULD BE NEXT... (You Go, POTUS, GET'EM!!!!!!!)

Last edited by UrRight on 10/21/2011, 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/21/2011, 5:32 am

I'm not seeing anything negative about this.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/21/2011, 5:42 am

KarenT wrote:

Me neither, except:

http://thehill.com/video/senate/188801-rubio-says-on-gadhafi-death-credit-goes-to-french-and-british

The French and British deserve credit for leading on the fight that resulted in the death of Libyan dictator Col. Moammar Gadhafi, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Thursday.

"Well first of all, today's not a day to be pointing fingers. I'm glad it's all working out. Ultimately it's about the freedom and liberty of the Libyan people. But let's give credit where credit's due, it's the French and the British that led on this fight and probably even led on the strike that led to his capture or to his death," Rubio said Thursday on Fox News.

Rubio said President Obama "did the right thing" by bringing the U.S. into the multinational intervention effort in Libya but "he just took too long to do it."

My question is: "Who becomes the next DICTATOR there?"
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/21/2011, 7:58 am

KarenT wrote:
The only ones upset are the wingnuts. Obama got the guy that St Ronnie Reagan couldn't. Ouch!
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/21/2011, 7:59 am

UrRight wrote:
Rubio said President Obama "did the right thing" by bringing the U.S. into the multinational intervention effort in Libya but "he just took too long to do it."

Rubio's an asshole. He should be damn grateful that we didn't lose a single American in this operation that supposedly "took too long". How long was it? Definitely less than 6 months... Of course he'd never criticize Obama's predecessor. You know... the guy who couldn't get the job done in less than 6 months.

UrRight wrote:
The French and British deserve credit for leading on the fight that resulted in the death of Libyan dictator Col. Moammar Gadhafi, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Thursday.

He's got no problem ramming his nose up their asses apparently...

What the hell has Rubio done for Florida lately?
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/21/2011, 7:42 pm

KarenT wrote:

A man lost his life. IMHO, that's a negative.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/22/2011, 5:44 am

I'm just curious as to why the Drudge Report would bring this up as a "Flashback".

Kind of confuses me seeing Mr. Obama next to the dictator, and I guess I'm missing the point in Drudge reproducing an article showing the POTUS next to the dictator the day after dictator's killing. What is DRUDGE trying to convey with the flashback?

Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/22/2011, 5:47 am

paul87920 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Rubio's an asshole. He should be damn grateful that we didn't lose a single American in this operation that supposedly "took too long". How long was it? Definitely less than 6 months... Of course he'd never criticize Obama's predecessor. You know... the guy who couldn't get the job done in less than 6 months.

UrRight wrote:

He's got no problem ramming his nose up their asses apparently...

Truthfully, I haven't kept up with Rubio. Like I said, I am confused as to what message Drudge Report was trying to convey running that back-dated article with a pix of POTUS and Gadhafi.

What did you guys make of it? I can't seem to grasp what the point is in that flashback article. My impression is they are trying to link Obama to a dictator. Yeah or no?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/22/2011, 5:52 am

Robin Banks wrote:
KarenT wrote:

A man lost his life. IMHO, that's a negative.

Was a horrible way to go.

Another negative: Surviving adult children. You breed them the way you are, so what positive could possibly come from them except revenge?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/22/2011, 7:08 am

paul87920 wrote:

Rubio just got caught red-handed lying about how he came to this country...
Rubio Embellished Facts About Family
Quote :
Good thing he’s not running for president this year. Senator Marco Rubio has often called himself the “son of exiles,” claiming that his parents fled Cuba after Fidel Castro took power in 1959. But documents reveal, and Rubio’s office has confirmed, that Rubio’s parents came to the United States in 1956, years before Castro came to power.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/22/2011, 9:21 am

Artie60438 wrote:
paul87920 wrote:

Rubio just got caught red-handed lying about how he came to this country...
Rubio Embellished Facts About Family
Quote :
Good thing he’s not running for president this year. Senator Marco Rubio has often called himself the “son of exiles,” claiming that his parents fled Cuba after Fidel Castro took power in 1959. But documents reveal, and Rubio’s office has confirmed, that Rubio’s parents came to the United States in 1956, years before Castro came to power.

Just read that - didn't answer my question about why they'd post a picture of Obama with the dictator. I now have my suspicions confirmed..in my mind:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/la-fg-kadafi-money-20111022,0,7365365.story

I take that amount of assets in the U.S. back. Here's part of the article:

Reporting from Washington— Moammar Kadafi secretly salted away more than $200 billion in bank accounts, real estate and corporate investments around the world before he was killed, about $30,000 for every Libyan citizen and double the amount that Western governments previously had suspected, according to senior Libyan officials.

The new estimates of the deposed dictator's hidden cash, gold reserves and investments are "staggering," one person who has studied detailed records of the asset search said Friday. "No one truly appreciated the scope of it."

If the values prove accurate, Kadafi will go down in history as one of the most rapacious as well as one of the most bizarre world leaders, on a scale with the late Mobutu Sese Seko in Zaire or the late Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines.

PHOTOS: Moammar Kadafi | 1942-2011

Kadafi's death after he was captured Thursday outside his birthplace, the coastal town of Surt, not only all but ended the armed uprising that erupted in February. Revelation of the stunning size of the portfolio may stir anger among Libya's 6.5 million people — about one-third of whom live in poverty.

Though Kadafi's foreign investments would seem to offer a bonanza for the transitional government, it is struggling to reclaim the money because of legal barriers created by a U.N. freeze on Libyan assets and national laws designed to ensure seized assets are only released to the legal owner.

U.S. and European authorities said Friday that they intended to quickly hand over frozen assets to the transitional Libyan government. But so far, the U.N. has authorized release of only $1.5 billion from accounts in the U.S., and the Obama administration has turned over $700 million of that amount, said Marti Adams, a Treasury Department spokeswoman.

Some African nations were reluctant to freeze Libyan accounts at all because of their loyalty to Kadafi. Others feared that freezing Libyan assets could hurt their domestic economies as bills and workers went unpaid.

During his 42 years in power, Kadafi steered aid and investment to benefit his own family and tribe, but denied support for much of the country, especially the eastern region that historically resisted his family's despotic grip on power.

Obama administration officials were stunned last spring when they found $37 billion in Libyan regime accounts and investments in the United States, and they quickly froze the assets before Kadafi or his aides could move them.

Now this: Geneva Laws Were Violated!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/gaddafis-death-breached-the-law-says-russia-2374250.html

How in the hell can they say that the Geneva Laws were broken when it was the very people in his own country that did the killing.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/22/2011, 2:33 pm

Well, Robin, sometimes the world is better when someone mean loses his life.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/22/2011, 8:14 pm

KarenT wrote:

Ok Karen, you made me laugh. Notta one answering a question to further debate, and your response makes so much sense, you made me laugh.

Forget it, Scorp, Artie, whomever for wanting an answer to the prior postings: why is Obama shown in the pix, only to assit his ailing brain, yet whassup next?

The politician has left the room. My daughter from Caifornis said, "WHAT?
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/22/2011, 8:51 pm

KarenT wrote:

Well, Karen, I guess you are the judge as to which "mean" people deserve to die.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/22/2011, 11:18 pm

I didn't kill him; however, you are the first I've heard who thinks losing him makes the world a worse place. All I meant was I'm not crying for him.
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/23/2011, 9:41 pm

KarenT wrote:
I didn't kill him; however, you are the first I've heard who thinks losing him makes the world a worse place. All I meant was I'm not crying for him.

I don't think losing him makes the world a worse place and I don't know why you would infer that. I believe life is precious and it is sad that a man died. I refuse to celebrate the death of a human being. Clearly your values differ. That's ok, you are who you are.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/24/2011, 9:30 pm

Robin Banks wrote:
KarenT wrote:

I don't think losing him makes the world a worse place and I don't know why you would infer that. I believe life is precious and it is sad that a man died. I refuse to celebrate the death of a human being. Clearly your values differ. That's ok, you are who you are.

Hey look.....a crazy lefty wingnut ???Very Happy
It's ok Karen...."who you are" is just about EVERYBODY.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/25/2011, 1:49 am

Robin Banks wrote:
I believe life is precious and it is sad that a man died. I refuse to celebrate the death of a human being. Clearly your values differ. That's ok, you are who you are.

Not sure that anyone here is "celebrating" his death, and I don't think anyone's suggesting you should. You can be sad that someone died, sad that it ended in violence, but I don't see why that has to preclude you from concluding that that act, as unfortunate it may have been, might be a beneficial one especially if its supported by easily quantified data (further loss of life, economics, etc.).

If Osama had taken a bullet to the brain when he was 13, it would have been an awfully tragic death of a child, but today we wouldn't even know his name. It's just hard for me to imagine that scenario as "a negative". But that's ok, I am who I am.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/31/2011, 4:22 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Obama got the guy that St Ronnie Reagan couldn't. Ouch!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055630/Nato-ends-Libya-mission-Al-Qaeda-flag-flies-Benghazi-bad-omen.html

The flag of Al Qaeda has been spotted flying over the courthouse in Benghazi, while rebels in Libya are said to have imposed Sharia law since seizing power.

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty10/31/2011, 4:51 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Obama got the guy that St Ronnie Reagan couldn't. Ouch!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055630/Nato-ends-Libya-mission-Al-Qaeda-flag-flies-Benghazi-bad-omen.html

The flag of Al Qaeda has been spotted flying over the courthouse in Benghazi, while rebels in Libya are said to have imposed Sharia law since seizing power.

[b]Ouch!
Sleep
Quote :
As NATO pulled out, Libya's leadership, the 51-member National Transitional Council, was taking another step toward a democratic system, to be operational within two years. The council chose a new prime minister, U.S.-educated electrical engineer Abdurrahim el-Keib, who is to appoint a new government that will pave the way for general elections.

El-Keib, an NTC member from Tripoli with a doctorate from North Carolina State University, said he would appoint the government within two weeks.

The new government will oversee the drafting of a constitution. The NTC started out as an impromptu group of anti-Gadhafi activists, but evolved into a more carefully chosen interim government after the fall of the Gadhafi regime, said Jalal el-Gallal, an NTC spokesman.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/abdel-rahim-al-keeb-prime-minister_n_1067925.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gadhafi Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadhafi Dead   Gadhafi Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Gadhafi Dead
Page 1 of 1