Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fresh thoughts on the President

Go down 
+2
Scorpion
happy jack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion

Fresh thoughts on the President - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh thoughts on the President   Fresh thoughts on the President - Page 3 Empty5/23/2011, 10:56 am

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

If expecting a fellow poster to be willing to give his own opinion, especially on a topic that he started is what you mean by "knee-jerk predictability," then yes... I'm guilty as charged.
You misunderstand.
The "knee-jerk predictability" of which I speak lies in the fact that, had the quote involved absolutely anything other than your beloved Barry, you would have ignored the thread altogether.

I haven't even mentioned Obama in this thread. My complaint, from the beginning, was that you refused to give your opinion on a topic that you started. When I called you on it, you came up with one of the most ridiculous explanations that I've ever encountered, on any forum.

Then, several days days later, you finally say that the quote you posted is irrelevant?

What's truly amazing is that you actually expect me to believe the tripe that you've been posting in this thread.

I think that it's become pretty obvious that your debating skills have declined a bit since the days of the Times Forum. That's understandable. You probably haven't been challenged to come up with a coherent argument in a long time. But all it takes a little work and practice, Jack.

Like I told you before, when you're ready to have an honest discussion about something, let me know.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

Fresh thoughts on the President - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh thoughts on the President   Fresh thoughts on the President - Page 3 Empty5/23/2011, 2:39 pm

Scorpion wrote:

I think that it's become pretty obvious that your debating skills have declined a bit since the days of the Times Forum.

How many times, and in how many ways, do I have to say it?
I did not start this thread to debate - I started it to observe.
Back to top Go down

Fresh thoughts on the President
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3