Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BushCo and the righties pouting over Obama killing OBL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

BushCo and the righties pouting over Obama killing OBL Empty
PostSubject: BushCo and the righties pouting over Obama killing OBL   BushCo and the righties pouting over Obama killing OBL Empty5/8/2011, 10:02 pm

Are these clowns insane or what? Does anyone else remember how many times we were reminded that Clinton bombed an aspirin factory or Dubya boasting:
Quote :
'When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt.'
I guarantee you that if GW Bush had killed OBL the R's would have introduced legislation to rename everything they could and to have his face carved on Mt Rushmore.....

Andrew "Mission Accomplished" Card thinks Obama has "pounded his chest too much" over bin Laden
Interesting to hear such a comment from the crowd that slapped up a "Mission Accomplished" banner shortly after the invasion of Iraq and put Bush in a flight suit on an aircraft carrier. These are the people who let Osama escape at Tora Bora because they had to have their second war, of course. They really are a pathetic, jealous bunch. The Republicans scorched Carter for the failed attempt to rescue the Americans in Iran, but apparently it's a one way street with praise or criticism. Meeeoooooowwww:

Quote :
SPIEGEL: But now President Obama is the big winner…

[Former G.W. Bush chief of staff Andrew] Card: I think he has pounded his chest a little too much. He can take pride in it, but he does not need to show it so much.

SPIEGEL: He didn't appear triumphant while announcing bin Laden's death.

Card: I thought his statement was subdued, but I think his schedule is not subdued. Personally, I think it is premature to go to Ground Zero, in New York. I think my role model in this would be George H. W. Bush, when the Berlin Wall came down in 1989. It was a day to celebrate, but we did not dance on the Wall.

Clearly the GOP talking points have been handed out.

NOTE FROM JOHN: Mind you, this is the crowd that, after criticizing Democrats for having their convention in NYC, that den of depravity, in 1992, suddenly the GOP just had to have their convention in New York in 2004, that patriotic all-American town, to take advantage of September 11. Then there was GOP presidential candidate Rudy "a noun, a verb, September 11" Giuliani.

The Republicans simply can't handle the fact that Bush let Osama go and Obama got him.
Back to top Go down

BushCo and the righties pouting over Obama killing OBL
Page 1 of 1