Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here? Empty
PostSubject: What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here?   What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here? Empty1/5/2009, 5:29 pm

You guys used to come home and couldn't wait to see Free post. Now that she's gone, no one bothrs. Admit it. I'm the only one playing, here. What's up with that? Should I start some crap, or something? You guys wanted a board to post without prejudice, you got it. Now you ignore it. What's up with that?

Oh, it's Monday, after a two week sprawl..... Smile
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

PostSubject: Re: What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here?   What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here? Empty1/5/2009, 5:30 pm

First day back after vacation for the holidays can wear some of us out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here?   What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here? Empty1/5/2009, 5:31 pm

I was born in Hammond in 19--, ah...that's all I have to say about Hammond. I don't live there. I know nothing, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

PostSubject: Re: What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here?   What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here? Empty1/5/2009, 5:56 pm

We need more federal holidays.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here?   What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here? Empty1/5/2009, 6:23 pm

there hasnt been a lot to post about and personally I have held back for a while. This board is still the place to go for the correct information or for intelligent argument. On the other side you end up wanting to hang yourself
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here?   What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here? Empty1/5/2009, 6:48 pm

Well chucks...I was wondering what the problem was...damn holidays wear you out.

I feel your pain. sunny

Party42: Wasn't just talking about Hammond. Sorry, the whole board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here?   What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here? Empty

Back to top Go down

What The Heck, Am I the only one posting over here?
Page 1 of 1