Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roy is back

Go down 
+3
BigFan
UrRight
the oracle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/27/2011, 3:50 pm

and hes got oscar throwing mud.

seems theres a flyer going around in which roy endorses oscar directed to hispanic residents only written in spanish talking about 'us' (hispanics) and 'them" (non hispanics) and speaks of the need to "support our own"

seriously? in the 20th century? language like that by any person of any race passes as acceptable?

this is disgusting, does nothing but attempt to promote racial division and encourage future seperation of people from different backgrounds.

roy and oscar both need to retract it and apologize to the citizens of hammond of all backgrounds. and if they dont...white brown black and all others should all demand they do.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/27/2011, 4:06 pm

i cannot begin to tell you how outraged i am by this. its shades of a campaign ran in gary in 1968. and we all know how that turned out for people of all races in gary at that time. its ignorant, its devious, its shamefull, and a whole lot of words i shouldnt say in mixed company. but most of all its enraging that someone...a former sheriff and cheif of police for the county for god sakes would think that an us vs them division along racial lines should have anything to do with politics.

if i were harassed by a hispanic county sherrif in the past 8 years id be taking that flyer and running to the nearest attorneys office. being that this is our former county police administration behind the letter...upon second reading id like to revise and extend my remarks to include that all citizens of the entire county are owed such an apology by roy and oscar.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/27/2011, 4:20 pm

If you can't write or speak English, you need to go back to your country of origin because before long, that law will take in effect.

Go back to Mexico you idiots. Your culture is not our culture, and when I get done, all Mexican stores will be up to code, and or out of business.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/27/2011, 4:22 pm

i dont particularly mind it being in spanish...its the use of us and them and support one of ours and crap like that that is so outrageous.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/27/2011, 4:23 pm

I've kept a lot of notes on out-dated food, spoiled food and even food ordered that they didn't put in the refrigerator over night because when I got back they closed. It was luke-warm, and they are suppose to be my friends.

They refused to make it fresh again. I am taking notes, writing date, times, and episodes, saw out-dated merchandise, etc., canned goods, fresh food they made with no time stamp.

Somebody has to put a stop to this and the obnoxious signs plastered outside and inside the buildings. This is NOT MEXICO!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/27/2011, 4:26 pm

This ain't MEXICO ROY!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/27/2011, 4:27 pm

[quote="the oracle"]i dont particularly mind it being in spanish...its the use of us and them and support

That's why they need to go live in Mexico where anything goes...including getting killedwhile crossing the border. I don't trust the Mexicans. They think we owe them where they have no business being here and speaking their native tongue.

Period.

Hell with him, he's a crooked somesabitch. Just looking at his face.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/27/2011, 8:15 pm

I know you speak your mind UR, but there are a large number of Spanish speaking residents in hammond that are better people than you'll ever be. They don't expect you to learn Spanish. They would love to learn English and are trying to do so. At the end of the day they are very good people.

Sanchez has down played the mayor since day one. I've yet to hear any new ideas from him. His stance has been to continue everything mcdermott does but he will do it better. It would be nice if he offered proof he is capable of running something successfully. It's well documented that the county jail was a mess under his leadership.

Most minority candidates will appeal to their ethnicity. It backfired on Mosley-Braun in the recent Chicago mayoral race. Hispanic voters in hammond will see right past this us vs them nonsense. Only together will hammond continue in its reconstruction.
Back to top Go down
John

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/28/2011, 8:30 am

Roy is a snake and I do not mean a hispanic snake, an english snake, a reublican snake or a democratic snake. He is just a plain snake of the worst kind.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/28/2011, 12:14 pm

well lets look at the last place oscar and roy were. the sherrifs dept. upon taking over they were sued for releasing several of the prior administrations civilian personel of their duties (county paid a settlement) they were sued by persons claiming transfers were due to their support of buncich in 2006 and 2010. they are currently being sued for the conditions at the prison. and upon leaving office the fop (who also sued them numerous times) could not wait to kick them off of their registration rolls.

yep...theyd do a bang up job in charge of the city...no doubt about it.

and i agree with big fan. the idiocy of roy and oscar does not indicate anything about the cities hispanic residents other then that roy and oscar dont have a very high regard for them.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/29/2011, 10:06 am

No comment from ozcar today on wjob regarding a racially dividing mailer sent to Hispanics in hammond. Will he completely ignore other issues that would become hot topics if he were mayor? Atleast mcdermott is willing to step into the line of fire.

Ozcar still stuck to his stance that the mcdermott administration lacks diversity. That simply is not true.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty4/29/2011, 10:24 am

BigFan wrote:
No comment from ozcar today on wjob regarding a racially dividing mailer sent to Hispanics in hammond. Will he completely ignore other issues that would become hot topics if he were mayor? Atleast mcdermott is willing to step into the line of fire.

Ozcar still stuck to his stance that the mcdermott administration lacks diversity. That simply is not true.
He was pathetic today. How about his plan to give rebates to people for flood insurance? He had no idea of how to pay for that when he was asked. Instead he retreated to the usual BS about how he'll cut this and that but never specifics.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/19/2011, 12:14 pm

UrRight wrote:
If you can't write or speak English, you need to go back to your country of origin because before long, that law will take in effect.

Go back to Mexico you idiots. Your culture is not our culture, and when I get done, all Mexican stores will be up to code, and or out of business.

ok now the nimrod tommy is quoting the above statement on this thread on the other board claiming the uright is in charge of code enforcement and representing the administration when she said wrote the above

clearly as we all know she isnt, and clearly that guy is mentally touched. nonetheless can someone who has the ability to post over their please expose how wrong that guy is to post such erroneous information?

after informing him of that publicly his continuing to try to claim otherwise would be clearly, provably, slanderous.

thanks
thank you
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/19/2011, 2:38 pm

the oracle wrote:
i dont particularly mind it being in spanish...its the use of us and them and support one of ours and crap like that that is so outrageous.

I don't know why I threw the stores in, except they really pizz me off when the signs are slapped all over the place outside of their buildings in THEIR LANGUAGE...and then inside, their products are outdated, the meat is old. They don't speak English. I'm speaking of the one near the corner of 175th & Columbia. A complete eyesore. I think it's awful looking. Insects were flying around in there a couple of years ago when I went in there. My point was totally off subject, but it irks the heck out of me that they think they can park their behinds in America and expect American's to adapt to their culture.

As for Roy...he's a freakin' fluke. That would be equivalent of an American Arab that speaks English, running for office, shooting out flyers in Arabic to elect him.

And Just Call Me Tommy!!! You should've included the WHOLE TOPIC and quit lying about someone sending you a link when you have access to this board. And NO....I don't work for the Code Enforcement...when I contacted them about the unhealthy atmosphere inside the one store near 175th and Columbia, I was told to contact the Lake County Health Dept., and I did. They are so busy, it's been only a good 2 years. I did my duty.

Yeah, it's pretty sick when a politician sends out flyers in another language. Sick. That's why I said, "Go back to your country of origin".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/19/2011, 2:44 pm

the oracle wrote:
UrRight wrote:

ok now the nimrod tommy is quoting the above statement on this thread on the other board claiming the uright is in charge of code enforcement and representing the administration when she said wrote the above

clearly as we all know she isnt, and clearly that guy is mentally touched. nonetheless can someone who has the ability to post over their please expose how wrong that guy is to post such erroneous information?

after informing him of that publicly his continuing to try to claim otherwise would be clearly, provably, slanderous.

thanks
thank you

I was typing and editing my post. I saw this after you posted!!! That "Just Call Me Knumbskull" is like an old lady.

Just like he took your quote out of context about FT. You know what I mean. It wasn't meant the way he posted it.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/19/2011, 3:06 pm

I reported things to Code Enforcement, asked questions when I needed answers.

I also consulted with Janet Vanecz, the Neighborhood Watchdog many, many times when things occured regarding crime. She also went out of her way to inform me of things I didn't even know about when it came to securing the place.

She has the right personality for the council.

Anyone who claims another lap-dog got annointed doesn't know her, and are too quick to judge. Just pizzes ole'JCMT that if anyone else took Kathy P's place, they'd still say the same thing they are saying about Ms Vanecz. If Ms. Jackson got elected to take Kathy's place, they would be saying negative things about her.

Bottom line is, JCMT, all he does is BITCH and MOAN, so why doesn't HE RUN FOR OFFICE?????

Back to top Go down
UrRight

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/19/2011, 3:08 pm

It would be an insult for Code Enforcement if someone like me were working there. LOLOLOL They wouldn't get anything done.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/19/2011, 6:48 pm

UrRight wrote:

And Just Call Me Tommy!!! You should've included the WHOLE TOPIC and quit lying about someone sending you a link when you have access to this board.
We know for a fact that JCMT reads every single post here. How sad that he can't even tell the truth about that.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/19/2011, 8:47 pm

UR - if the food is out of date, just don't buy it. Take it to the counter and tell them it's expired.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/20/2011, 5:48 am

KarenT wrote:
UR - if the food is out of date, just don't buy it. Take it to the counter and tell them it's expired.

Sadly, unfortunately, I took this topic in another direction. Going back on the original topic, of which Oracle was bringing up, yes, the printing of flyers targeting a certain group to garner votes is outrageous.

But then, given ole'Roy's tactics in the past, what else should be expected. I've got to apologize to everyone for targeting a group. I'm just as guilty.

I just hate it that back in the day, when no schools were available, how immigrants learned English. Without schools. To be a politician and "using" their people's language, which is not the Univeral Language, to garner votes (who paid for the flyers?) is pretty low.

Back to top Go down
Dickie

Dickie

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/20/2011, 5:55 am

Sad that this is the guy running against Schueb. Mr. Schueb is a good person. Roy is not.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/20/2011, 8:35 am

Welcome to the board Dickie
Back to top Go down
Dickie

Dickie

Roy is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy is back   Roy is back Empty8/20/2011, 5:38 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down