Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump's Friend The Union

Go down 
+4
UrRight
chuckmo48
Artie60438
paul87920
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/24/2011, 9:29 pm

Anyone watch "Meet The Press" today?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/25/2011, 8:50 pm

paul87920 wrote:

But what would the Tea Party faction think?!?!?!

I saw a thread over on the other forum about Trump asking good questions. Seems to me that they should ask questions of their own candidates considering after a little over 2 years everybody knows how Obama runs the country.

Maybe they should ask Trump if he'd choose his cabinet via pageant or reality show...

Oops....

Quote :
Trump donated $50,000 to Rahm Emanuel's mayoral bid
CHICAGO -- Real estate billionaire Donald Trump gave Chicago mayoral candidate Rahm Emanuel $50,000 in December 2010, just months before hinting to the media he is seriously contemplating a bid to be the Republican Party's 2012 presidential nominee.

Illinois State Board of Elections records show Trump's contribution to Emanuel, Barack Obama's former chief of staff, was not the first time Trump has donated to Illinois candidates. ISBE records show the New York native also gave $5000 to a Republican gubernatorial candidate George Ryan in 1998. After Ryan was elected, Trump followed up with another $5000 three years later, weeks before Ryan announced he was not seeking re-election.

Sixteen months later, Trump then donated $5000 to Democratic gubernatorial candidate Rod Blagojevich and gave another $2000 in 2002, during Blagojevich's his successful re-election bid.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 11:11 am

happy jack wrote:
Hopefully, this will settle it once and for all.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate/
White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

Published April 27, 2011

The White House has released President Obama's long-form birth certificate, saying the document is "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.
………
"We do not have time for this kind of silliness," Obama said. "We've got better stuff to do. I've got better stuff to do. We've got big problems to solve."

I am in 100% agreement with him on this. It’s time to get back to more important matters – like Trig Palin’s birth certificate.

Yeah. Well now, after the authenticity of this document is questioned, I guess it's time to move on to Obama's college transcripts and the examination of his 6th grade book reports.

BTW - Did you see Trumps response?

Quote :
"I feel I've accomplished something really really important and I'm honored by it," Trump said at a press conference held during his pre-scheduled visit today to New Hampshire. Trump noted that people have long been requesting the document, but Trump was the only one who got the president to release it. Trump suggested Wednesday this development will boost his own potential presidential candidacy.

IMHO, Trump is an ass.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 12:04 pm

Scorpion wrote:

IMHO, Trump is an ass.
Yes, he is. Thankfully, most serious conservatives concur, and hope he goes away before he does any real damage.
We shall see.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 12:11 pm

Well there goes the platform of at least half of the potential candidates.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 12:17 pm

paul87920 wrote:
I think Obama unwittingly did the Republicans a favor by releasing the document this early on. It gives them time to weed out the nutbags from among their potential candidates before the serious campaigning really kicks in.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 5:15 pm

happy jack wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
I think Obama unwittingly did the Republicans a favor by releasing the document this early on. It gives them time to weed out the nutbags from among their potential candidates before the serious campaigning really kicks in.

I thought the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 7:49 pm

paul87920 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
paul87920 wrote:

I thought the same thing.
I totally disagree. Ask John Kerry how well ignoring the swift boaters turned out. The wingnuts will soon be on to something equally as nutty as they try to convince people he's illegitimate.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 8:29 pm

There could be some great laughs this weekend. The White House Correspondents' Association dinner is this Saturday,April 30. Seth Meyers of SNL is speaking and Trump is supposedly going to be there as the guest of the Washington Post. Maybe President Obama can ask him if he brought his tax returns with him that he promised to release. Laughing MSNBC usually covers it all.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 8:41 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
The wingnuts will soon be on to something equally as nutty as they try to convince people he's illegitimate.
And what, pray tell, would that be?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 9:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I totally disagree. Ask John Kerry how well ignoring the swift boaters turned out.
Just think of how differently things might have turned out if only Dan Rather had decided to release Bush's National Guard records earlier.
:rolfcry: :rolfcry: :rolfcry: :rolfcry: :rolfcry: :rolfcry: :rolfcry: :rolfcry: :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 10:22 pm

happy jack wrote:

I hope so, too, but I'm doubtful. None of it was based on logic, facts, or reason in the first place, so this is either one more to simply ignore or more proof of the conspiracy. And there's been a lot of research over the last few years showing that those lost to such conspiracies entrench even further after being show demonstrably contradictory evidence to their worldview.

I read that his mother was born in Kansas. Doesn't that render the entire birth certificate discussion moot?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 10:45 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I hope so, too, but I'm doubtful. None of it was based on logic, facts, or reason in the first place, so this is either one more to simply ignore or more proof of the conspiracy. And there's been a lot of research over the last few years showing that those lost to such conspiracies entrench even further after being show demonstrably contradictory evidence to their worldview.
And right on schedule to prove just how correct that research is.....from earlier tonight.......
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 11:12 pm

Heretic wrote:

I read that his mother was born in Kansas. Doesn't that render the entire birth certificate discussion moot?
You would think so especially since an 1896 Supreme Court decision addressed it,but that's not stopping wing nut kooks like Worldnet Daily's
Quote :
Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, the only news agency that has waged a relentless investigative campaign on questions swirling around the Obama’s eligibility for nearly three years, was elated at the turn of events.

"We're gratified that our work has begun to pay off," he said. "The certificate of live birth is an absolutely vital foundation for determining constitutional eligibility of any president. We look forward to reviewing it like so many other Americans do at this late date. But it is important to remember there are still dozens of other questions concerning this question of eligibility that need to be resolved to assure what has become a very skeptical public concerning Barack Obama’s parentage, his adoption, his citizenship status throughout his life and why he continues to cultivate a culture of secrecy around his life."
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292165#ixzz1Kjo7kKK0
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 11:58 pm

And just in case anyone thought my last 2 examples were limited to nuts like Taitz and Farah...
Republican Birther Legislator in Texas Not Convinced by Long-Form Certificate
Quote :
Texas state legislator Leo Berman, a Republican, has introduced a bill that would require proof of citizenship from presidential candidates. It's one of many such bills in the states. And according to Sharon Guthrie, Berman's legislative director, the legislation is still needed and the long-form birth certificate released by the White House today does not satisfy its requirements.

"What I've seen online, what they produced today, still says certificate of live birth across the top," she told me. And she's right.

But why isn't that just a nomenclature issue? Why does it matter?

"We want to see a 'birth certificate,'" Guthrie explained. "The one that we have that says 'birth certificate' is from Mombassa, Kenya, with his footprint on it. He has still not produced an American birth certificate."

Guthrie is referring to an internet rumor that Lucas Smith, an Iowa activist, found a birth certificate from Kenya that contains all the information skeptics want to see from Obama. It was introduced as evidence in one of Orly Taitz's filings. The problem: That certificate is forged. But it's one of several online rumors that convinces Obama birth skeptics that a real birth document is out there.
Pray tell,it only took a few hrs for my prediction
Quote :
Artie60438 wrote:
The wingnuts will soon be on to something equally as nutty as they try to convince people he's illegitimate.
to come true :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/28/2011, 12:15 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:

You would think so especially since an 1896 Supreme Court decision addressed it...

Actually Wong Kim Ark was born on US soil, so I don't see how this decision is relevant to Heretic's question. If I understand Heretic's question correctly, he is asking why wasn't the fact that his mother was born a US citizen enough to make Obama a US citizen automatically, regardless of where he was born.

If Obama was born overseas under current law, he would automatically be an American citizen, regardless of where he was born. But in 1961, the law was different. If a person was born overseas, and only one of his parents was an American citizen, then the American parent must have lived in the United States for at least 10 years, and at least 5 of those years must have been after the age of 14.

Since Obama's mother was only 18 at the time, if Obama was born overseas, he would not be a US citizen, under the law that was in force at that time.

But he would automatically be a US citizen, even if he was born overseas, if he was born today. In 1986, the law changed. The requirement for the American parent became just 5 years in the US, and only 2 after the age of 14.

Of course, all of this is irrelevant, since Obama was born on US soil. He would still be a US citizen even if neither of his parents were US citizens.

Here's a handy table that explains it all...

http://shusterman.com/uscitizenshipchart1.html

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/28/2011, 12:29 am

Thanks for the more complete explanation,Scorpion.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty4/28/2011, 4:01 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Of course, all of this is irrelevant, since Obama was born on US soil.
But can you prove that?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty5/16/2011, 12:16 pm

Guess who's not running for President? Laughing
Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsLGWhjk-qGgDcycoNf18spedsxaNyUnAfklQsINuF2iTiCbeA

My sincerest condolences to all the righties who got suckered once again. You tools never learn,do you?
Oh well,Maybe you can resurrect Fred Thompson again.
Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Th_ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump's Friend The Union   Trump's Friend The Union - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump's Friend The Union
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2