Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kim Krull

Go down 
+4
the oracle
chuckmo48
Artie60438
BigFan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BigFan

BigFan

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty4/10/2011, 8:27 pm

Getting lots of press these days. Read today she opposes Dick Lugars reelection. She has her hands all over the mayor primary in hammond. Who is this woman? What does she do beside chair the lake co republicans?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty4/11/2011, 10:23 am

She's certainly a colorful character who will stoop to anything......
Kim Krull's exit comes after attending Democratic rally in disguise | City GOP precinct chairwoman resigns

Quote :
Posted: Saturday, November 8, 2003 12:00 am
CROWN POINT -- Dan Klein's mayoral administration has taken its first casualty.

Kimberly Krull, whose three-month stint as leader of the city's Republican precinct organization found her in constant conflict with her mayoral nominee, resigned Friday under orders from Lake County Republican Chairman John Curley.

Krull's departure comes after she attended a Nov. 1 rally for Democratic nominee Wayne Isailovich, where she dressed in disguise and introduced herself as the sister of Republican Clerk-Treasurer Janis Flutka.

"She ran into some problems on getting some things done, and then at the end attended a couple fund-raisers and things," Curley said Friday. "It was not appropriate, and it was time for her to step back."
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty4/11/2011, 4:19 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
She's certainly a colorful character who will stoop to anything......
Kim Krull's exit comes after attending Democratic rally in disguise | City GOP precinct chairwoman resigns
Those wacky repubs!
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty4/14/2011, 3:46 am

lmao in disguise? between george and his gun on stakeouts and krull and her disquises this sounds like a bad 70's detective show gone horribly awry. ironsides and police woman (que the synthizer)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty4/14/2011, 12:08 pm

the oracle wrote:
lmao in disguise? between george and his gun on stakeouts and krull and her disquises this sounds like a bad 70's detective show gone horribly awry. ironsides and police woman (que the synthizer)

I've been trying to come up with a parody song about Janiec's adventure in Highland. This is what I have so far Very Happy

Woke up this morning
Packed myself a gun,

Kim Krull always said I'd be
The Chosen One.

Drove up to Highland with the gun right in my van

Shadowing Pastore trying to figure out his plan
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty4/16/2011, 10:10 pm

Try my version of Al Jolson...kinda got sick of the song every Sunday before football play-offs. My ex and his cousin Tom would make breakfast, playing Al Jolson song...finally burned the record player...

"i woke up this mornin', my baby, she left me..
She took her toothbrush,
And...left the toothpaste. (My line!!)

Ba boom a booom....

Gave the album back after I won all the superbowls.

Just asked who was playing where, what the weather was...and they threw their money away. Then the record.

I always went for the team who wasn't used to the weather, wherever they played, and won.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty4/16/2011, 10:15 pm

I think this could be applied to the political arena....who is used to the weather?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty4/16/2011, 10:17 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty5/3/2011, 7:44 pm

She just called in to JOB and says the R race in Hammond is slow getting their numbers out. Huh? McDermott's numbers have come in steadily. Monkey business on the horizon? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty5/22/2011, 8:09 am

MARK KIESLING: Lake GOP leader needs a thicker skin
Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:00 am
Quote :

For someone who leads the third-largest Republican county organization in Indiana, Kim Krull appears to have some pretty thin skin.

She posted on her Facebook page how both Hammond reporter Pete Nickeas and I have attacked her, and her friends chimed in with the appropriate boo-hoos.

One of her gripes, which I find particularly offensive, is that we are finding fault with her because she is a woman.

I sit next to Pete, and he is a very good reporter, not the "cub sleeze [sic]" that Krull calls him. Use a spell-checker, Kim.

"I don't remember Kiesling having the same issues with (former GOP county leader John) Curley," she wrote. "Perhaps he has gynephobia."

That's the fear of women, by the way, and something any man should have the good sense to possess. (That's a joke, Kim.)

Man, I don't know where she has been for the past 35 years, but I have not been shy about taking male party leaders to the woodshed when I thought it was warranted.

Ask Democrats Bob Pastrick, Rudy Clay or Tom McDermott Jr. Ask former GOP leader Joe Kotso.

And if you think I cut the late Democratic Party chief Bob Stiglich any slack, you never knew Stig. Same is true for the late GOP bosses Roger Chiabai and Curley, who would tell you we had some pretty heated exchanges at times.

But we all understood our roles: I am not here to be their friend, nor they mine. If we are fortunate, we all get along, as I did with most if not all of the above.

"It's always a shame when a male in a position of power shows strong anti-woman feelings," wrote Hammond political activist Amy Wigsmoen, whom I know and who knows better.

Amy is one of the sharpest tools in the Hammond shed, particularly on education issues, and knows I think her opinion is valid the vast majority of the time. So I am not sure what she was thinking.

Last month, Krull denied to me in an email that she was taking sides in the GOP primary after I wrote she would be supporting George Janiec.

I found that to be pure bull, and now of course she is supporting Janiec, the Republican primary victor, against incumbent Democratic Mayor Tom McDermott.

The fact is there are a lot of people in the Republican Party in Lake County who don't believe Krull, don't support her and don't believe she is acting in the best interest of the party.

Does this make them anti-woman? Nope. If you want to run with the big boys (or girls) then you'd better develop a thicker skin, Kim.

Pastrick has one. Stiglich had one. Kotso, Chiabai and Curley had one. Clay has one. McDermott ... well, he's working on it.

When you take on a major role in party politics in Lake County, expect criticism from factions within your own party, from the other party and from the media.

Or else, as Harry Truman once said, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Check out the backhanded compliment he gave to Amy W. Evil or Very Mad referring to her as
Quote :
Amy is one of the sharpest tools in the Hammond shed.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty5/22/2011, 9:11 am

Amy is one of the sharpest tools in Hammond's shed ? Huh, where is this shed ? She's guaranteed a Saliga victory twice now and has been humilated by Ironside. Well maybe compared to Krull and Poland she is. But thats like saying who's the Smartest of the Stooges.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty5/30/2011, 7:10 am

Amy did not guarantee anything. She said that she thought that Matt was the best candidate and she was right, and continues to be right to this day. Saliga was by far the best candidate. Too bad Ms. Poland didn't see it that way.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty6/3/2011, 3:48 am

no offense simon but pretty much every democrat in the city knew that, which is why we hoped like hell anybody but matt would have won. dont get me wrong saliga wouldt have a chance to win in november. but compared to the rest of the repub field. he was the squeaky clean one everybody but janiec and krull likes.

point is much preferable to run against indviduls with outlandish proposals, and questionable morays as well, then it is to run against mr rogers who only real negative is that he lacks the experence and background.

in janiec we not only have that, but also his records to run against.

so congrats to amy. the 'sharpest tool in the repubican shed' came up with the same conclusion the even dimmest of the dems came up with.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty6/17/2011, 4:11 pm

Too funny......

MARK KIESLING: Off the record? You're off your rocker
Quote :
Anyone who has ever read a newspaper, watched a TV news broadcast or listened to radio news is familiar with the term "off the record."

It's something we in the business take very seriously. If we use something we promised would be off the record, we not only violate ethical standards (yes, we have them), but we also jeopardize our relationship with our sources.

But in this day and age of instant communication via the Internet, things have changed. Sort of.

Which is why I cannot fathom why Lake County Republican Party Chairman Kim Krull claims that postings on her Facebook page are "off the record."

"I will print at the top (of the posting) of anything I write on FB anymore is off the record and any use of my statements and opinions without my permission is prohibited," she wrote to me in an email (that was not off the record).

This is the top Lake County Republican official? She does not realize that what she posts on Facebook is open not just to me but to the world at large?

"Off the record." Let me explain it a bit. It means that what you say does not go anywhere else.

If you send me an email and tell me it is off the record, it will never be used or quoted in any manner. Same with a phone conversation or a face-to-face meeting or even old-fashioned snail mail.

One caveat is that I do not let politicians or other media-savvy types get to the end of a half hour conversation and then tell me it is off the record.

I will allow that for private citizens, people not used to dealing with the media who are just fumbling their way through an interview and might have said something they'd rather not see in print.

"I am human and quite frankly not used to dealing with pit bulls who would rather eat me for dinner rather than have a rational discussion," Krull continued.

The pit bulls to whom she was referring were myself and Hammond reporter Pete Nickeas. "I should have the right to voice my opinion about what you or Nickeas or any other reporter say and not to have to face retribution in a major newspaper," she said.

You absolutely have that right, Kim. I have been called so many nasty things by politicians that I would never dream of asking you to stop calling me out. In fact, that's part of your job.

But to think that what you post on Facebook is "off the record?" You must be off your rocker.

Please, Kim. Your problems pale in comparison with those of U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., whose lewd photos are all over the Internet and whose conduct led to his resignation.

I'm sure he would have preferred those remained "off the record."

Console yourself with the fact that what Pete Nickeas and I grabbed off your Facebook page was at least professionally and politically acceptable, at least as I see it.

I think you're a lot smarter than Mr. Weiner. But don't expect a hands-off treatment from us on stuff you've posted for all the world to see.
Back to top Go down
John

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty6/25/2011, 5:32 am

I agree with Simon. Matt Saliga was the best candidate but he got back-doored by the Janiec-Krull-Poland trio. They need a new GOP leader in Hammond. If Janiec wants to tell those two women what to do he should be chairman. Janiecs own wife won't vote for him.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty7/10/2011, 10:03 am

Is Kim Krull an idiot or what?
MARK KIESLING: Politics can make even sane people crazy
Posted: Friday, July 8, 2011 12:00 am

I don't understand why everything in Lake County has to become politicized.

I'd swear that if there were a referendum on the flag, apple pie and motherhood people would be at each other's throats because of their political alliances.

So it has become with the duel over just who is going to oversee the upkeep of the levee system along the Little Calumet River.

Republican Party Chairwoman Kim Krull has lashed out venomously at a plan that would create a locally elected board, tentatively called the Calumet Burns Conservancy District.

The district, as proposed, she said, would have unlimited bonding power, add another layer of government, have no qualifications for members (there would nine elected members from individual districts) and have "unlimited taxing authority" on landowners within the watershed that feeds into the Little Cal.

She wants to keep the district appointed by the governor, who also happens to be a Republican and who has named a number of Republican members to the current board, which is cumbersomely called the Little Calumet River Basin Development Commission.

That the commission will complete the project is not in question -- that is its mandate. But will it continue to exist once it completes its task sometime in the next few years?

The proposed Calumet Burns Conservancy District has the misfortune of being backed by two prominent Democrats, including Hammond Mayor Tom McDermott Jr., Krull's Democratic Party counterpart.

While McDermott has decided to take a back seat on supporting the district, it is still a dream for Lake County Surveyor George Van Til, also a Democrat.

They've been going around and around at local town and city council meetings over the district.

In her newsletter to Republicans, Krull once more takes a swipe at the district -- but then in the next breath writes, "I will admit that I personally do not know that much about conservancy districts or even what the Little Calumet River Basin Commission does or has done."

Well, then why not shut your trap and let someone who does know something lead this charge? I'm sure LCRBDC Chairman Dan Repay -- who makes more than $130,000 a year -- will be happy to defend his position.

And although Dan's a nice guy, I'm still not sure what about his service on the Hammond City Council qualified him for this job, but again, we are talking politics, not common sense.

Ironically, Krull quotes a Facebook entry from WJOB radio station owner Jim Dedelow as refusing to talk about the subject any longer, while complaining to me earlier that her Facebook page was "off the record."

Maybe politics makes otherwise sane people goofy.

Otherwise, I'm at a loss to explain the inability of people in Lake County to band together for the common good to keep another September 2008 flood from happening.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty7/12/2011, 4:04 pm

Just like anyone else in politics, Krull knows talk but no "shitz".

It's not what you know, it's WHO YOU KNOW, until the FEDS tell you what you should have KNOWN!!!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty7/12/2011, 4:07 pm

Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty7/12/2011, 4:12 pm

BigFan wrote:
Getting lots of press these days. Read today she opposes Dick Lugars reelection. She has her hands all over the mayor primary in hammond. Who is this woman? What does she do beside chair the lake co republicans?

a dihonest politician who disguises herelf at a Democratc meeing an fails to diguise herself to the point where she is obviously a snake. A snake with a brain of an ant.

Then declares all this stong wording on the "Conservatory", later admitting she doesn't know a thing about it.

People in Lake County, you don't know what life is about until you leave it. Go where kids can ride their trycycles and be three years old, with parents looking out the window.
You don't know anything outside a ghetto.

When you read other mayors' monthly newsletter exposing where the money is going, what the budget is for 2012, and all crime reports don't take up but an inch of the newsletter, and transparency is no problem...it's time to move. Adios.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty4/22/2012, 2:23 pm

Krull & Janiec...still the best political comedy team in NWI...
State GOP to investigate Lake Voter Vault complaints
Quote :
CROWN POINT | The state Republican organization is investigating whether someone within the Lake County GOP leadership mislabeled two Republican candidates as Democrats.

Pete Seat, a spokesman for the state Republican Party, said Friday party leaders from Indiana's nine congressional districts voted this week at their monthly meeting to take up a complaint over Lake County's management of Voter Vault, a database of Republican voters and candidates.

Michael Neal, chairman of Lake County's Young Republicans, who filed the complaint earlier this year, declined to comment.

Kim Krull, the county Republican chairwoman, said Friday she has received no official confirmation of the investigation but welcomes it as a chance to confront her detractors within the party and prove the worth of her leadership team.

Seat said a smaller group of the districts committee likely will conduct the investigation and report back to the full state organization at a later date.

Seat declined to comment on reports that removing Krull as county chairwoman is a possible outcome.

"This complaint is being looked into," Seat said. "I don't know what was discussed by the state committee."

The complaint alleges someone with access to Voter Vault designated Peter N. Karagan and Eric Krieg as Democrats.

Karagan, a Munster real estate businessman, is in a contested race in a Republican primary for state representative House District 12. Krieg, a Munster engineer, is in a contested race for the Republican nomination for county surveyor.

George Janiec, GOP vice chairman and manager of the county's Voter Vault section, said Karagan voted twice as a Democrat and twice as a Republican since 2004. Karagan said he has most recently voted as a Republican and his prior votes for Democrats were for friends in races the Republican Party wasn't contesting. Krieg said he always has voted Republican.

Karagan and Krieg claim someone within the county leadership did this to sabotage their campaigns. Both said they have been at odds in the past with Krull on other party matters.

Janiec said last month access to Voter Vault is open to a number of Republican party notables, but its importance to a candidate's campaign is being overstated, since it is little more than a party mailing list. Neal said last month how a Republican's party loyalty is graded in Voter Vault is crucial to obtaining funding and votes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kim Krull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Krull   Kim Krull Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Krull
Page 1 of 1