Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mission Accomplished

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion

Mission Accomplished - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 Empty3/31/2011, 12:41 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

We were discussing the President's speech and his justifications for intervention. Nowhere in the speech did the President cite "vital national interests."

Why not?
I would think that 'national interests' would be the first thing to be addressed when justifying an attack on a sovereign nation, wouldn't you?
You seem to be all over the place on this. I' m not even sure what you're trying to say anymore.

The confusion probably stems from your insertion of the word "vital." I can lay out my position for you if you like. But I'm pretty busy trying to make a living at the moment, so I'l try to post something if I have a chance later today.

In the meantime, if you have a moment, it would be great if you could actually state what your position on the intervention is.... Are you against the no fly zone? If so, why?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

Mission Accomplished - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Accomplished   Mission Accomplished - Page 2 Empty4/1/2011, 2:14 pm

happy jack wrote:
You are obsessed with which side of the fence I am on...

Right. I forgot that you are the only one allowed to ask other members their opinions on current events. How silly of me to think I could do the same...
Back to top Go down

Mission Accomplished
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2