Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So, Who Wants To Bet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

So, Who Wants To Bet? Empty
PostSubject: So, Who Wants To Bet?   So, Who Wants To Bet? Empty3/27/2011, 9:59 am

I bet ole' Rudy is gonna be chased out of town...and another idiot with no clue will win.

What say you?????
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: So, Who Wants To Bet?   So, Who Wants To Bet? Empty3/27/2011, 10:03 am

Alright, I'll throw in a Homemade Banana Cake or Zuchini Bread to all those that predict the real winner.

It's a boring morning....

What? You want one of those fancy FRUIT-FILLED vases?
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: So, Who Wants To Bet?   So, Who Wants To Bet? Empty3/27/2011, 1:40 pm

Rudy - for name recognition only!
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: So, Who Wants To Bet?   So, Who Wants To Bet? Empty3/27/2011, 3:07 pm

KarenT wrote:
Rudy - for name recognition only!

By a landslide
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: So, Who Wants To Bet?   So, Who Wants To Bet? Empty3/27/2011, 5:47 pm

You guys serious????? Really?????

I thought Gary residents want him out from what I judged - from the news articles, comment section.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: So, Who Wants To Bet?   So, Who Wants To Bet? Empty3/27/2011, 6:52 pm

Except the sheep who vote aren't the ones who comment in the paper. For heaven's sake, they voted overwhelmingly for Seaton!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: So, Who Wants To Bet?   So, Who Wants To Bet? Empty3/27/2011, 10:50 pm

KarenT wrote:
Except the sheep who vote aren't the ones who comment in the paper. For heaven's sake, they voted overwhelmingly for Seaton!

Darn, Karen, you may as well be my sis in law. You think of things I forget!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Who Wants To Bet?   So, Who Wants To Bet? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, Who Wants To Bet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Lake County-
Jump to: