Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trucks on Kennedy Ave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

Trucks on Kennedy Ave Empty
PostSubject: Trucks on Kennedy Ave   Trucks on Kennedy Ave Empty3/24/2011, 11:48 am

Every day day I see many trucks on Kennedy Ave and it is supposed to be a "no-truck" route. I have called the police department and complained to my councilman but I have never seen a truck pulled over. I have seen police cars follow trucks and do nothing. The City could be pulling in some cash with fines but doesn't seem to be interested.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Trucks on Kennedy Ave   Trucks on Kennedy Ave Empty3/24/2011, 8:31 pm

Robin Banks wrote:
Every day day I see many trucks on Kennedy Ave and it is supposed to be a "no-truck" route. I have called the police department and complained to my councilman but I have never seen a truck pulled over. I have seen police cars follow trucks and do nothing. The City could be pulling in some cash with fines but doesn't seem to be interested.

Three trucks side by side in three lanes, in a work zone going 20 miles over the limit.

If I wanted to be noted as the cop with the most tickets written, I know all the hot spots where they can bail the state out in well...how many years?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Trucks on Kennedy Ave   Trucks on Kennedy Ave Empty3/25/2011, 3:44 am

between kennedy parts of hohman and the various east west streets up north like 119th the city has been rotating truck enforcement the past several months. problem is since the cline closure the truckers dont mind taking the risk. financially its actually worth it to them to take the shorter route and get ticketed one out of three times then it is to lose a load or two a week due to lost time stuck in traffic.

there simply arent enough police to do the heavy police work and pull over every truck that has inundated cities roadways since the cline bridge closure.

if the trucks are really angering ya...write indot or mitch. since hes the one bringing them down our roads instead of cline avenue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trucks on Kennedy Ave   Trucks on Kennedy Ave Empty

Back to top Go down

Trucks on Kennedy Ave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: