Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion   GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion Empty9/12/2011, 11:13 am

For those of us who want to discuss tonight's clown car parade....
8pm ET on CNN – Live Stream
Sponsor: CNN and the Tea Party Express
Participants: Perry, Bachmann, Romney, Paul, Gingrich, Cain, Santorum, Huntsman
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion   GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion Empty9/13/2011, 8:14 am

I watched about the first 90 minutes.....

It started like some sort of really bad reality show. Each candidate walking on to the stage and then getting introduced with a nickname. Kooky Michelle Bachmann is the "firebrand",Insane Herman Cain is the 'businessman",etc. This debate would have been a perfect gig for Jeff Probst of "Survivor".

The crowd as usual was almost all white. Shocked I saw maybe 2 or 3 blacks,not counting Herman Cain
Next they play the National Anthem. Only ones singing along are Romney & Santorum. What's really shocking is that Paul,Gingrich,and Bachmann are not wearing flag pins affraid I seem to recall the wingnuts going into a frenzy when Barack Obama didn't wear one. Not a peep of outrage though when it's a Repuke doing it.

Once again I have to give to Romney. Perry had to keep walking back his Social Security statements. He also looked weird,and was figidty. He reminds me of Bush,except I think Dubya was smarter. How frightening is that? One thing he shares with Bush is that same blank stare.

Bachmann laid off of Perry for the first hr. I was thinking they had a FWB deal and we're going to get a room after the debate. That changed later when she attacked him for making young girls get "government injections". Turns out that Perry's chief of staff was a lobbyist for Merck the drug company that benefited from the executive order who also donated to Perry's campaign. How cozy and convenient.

The creepy moment came discussiing health care. Repubs never disappoint do they? When the question was posed that if some kid who doesn't think they'll get sick,who has no insurance, gets into
an accident,what should happen? Knuckledraggers in the audience responded and yelled "Let em die"!
Nice huh?

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion   GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion Empty9/13/2011, 8:29 am

Haven't watched it yet. A bit short on time at the moment, and for this, definitely short on booze... :drink:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion   GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion Empty9/13/2011, 5:38 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

The creepy moment came discussiing health care. Repubs never disappoint do they? When the question was posed that if some kid who doesn't think they'll get sick,who has no insurance, gets into
an accident,what should happen? Knuckledraggers in the audience responded and yelled "Let em die"!
Nice huh?

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion   GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion Empty9/14/2011, 8:39 am

Jesus should have charged for his services...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion   GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

GOP Debate 09/12/11 Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: