Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty1/28/2011, 3:45 pm

If I was in Chicago...I wouldn't vote for any of them. All stupid.

I didn't vote for Obamba. Too good to be true.

My mom told me last week: "If I was your age, you kids' age...I wouldn't bother voting."

"Why mom? Dad fought for the war, Ken, Den, uncles, friends fought Viet Namn, why do you say that?"

"Because your vote doesn't mean shitz now'a'days".

"You can't believe any of them once in office!" Don't vote, because it means shit!"

I think I'll take her advice.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty1/28/2011, 3:59 pm

....and remember, Artie. It's not about skin color or the (R) or (D)....the fact is...they outnumber the private sector and lie and lie and lie.

Even the so called "Tea-Parties"

The "Liberals, the Conservative".

All full of shit.

When they tell people who put capital into small businesses and tell THEM what to do...you betcha they are starting Communism. Where to smoke, when to buy booze, where to buy booze, how you can buy booze, where you can do this or that..yet you see Dr(s) going in for Heroin withdrawal before 3 p.m. to start their shift, have nurses stealing your pills, getting short-changed of your pills from pharmacies, and though you pay your two insurance premiums. you are again told your 5x the amount you paid in for all your life for private insurance....that doesn't cover it, medicare doesn't cover it...so the death panel is already in.

It's uunbelievable what I discovered when my dad's therapist ordered the sliding board so he can be slipped from the bed to the wheelchair to do things he needed to do to get better, and they denied it.

Unbelievable.

And the fact they wanted to wait "UNTIL MONDAY" instead of the Thursday the therapist called the dr. to get him by ambulance to the hospital 25 miles away through a snow storm....it took me to say, "FLUCK YOU, my bro flys his own plane...I'll have him in Mayo Clinic tonight...and your death panel!"

Thank God I yelled. It was the wrong medicine but a blessing in disquise...like I mentioned before. Two new tomors emerged very tiny though, on his forehead, not the neck as they claimed at first.

Then ya got the damn credit cards that Obama thought he was reforming. Today they stated on the news if you have new cards the rates are very much higher.

I already got warned last October without noticing. Told them to stick the cards up their azzes. I'll pay cash.

He did more harm to our economy than any POTUS I ever remembered. The things he did made it worse.

I am back at, "If I can't pay cash, I can't afford it".

Watch how the bankruptcy rate on credit cards go up. Mark my words. Credit scores mean shitz now a days.

As of this month, potential employers are not allowed to look at your credit score. That is the only positive thing out of this mess.

I cut mine up.

Instead of focusing on real problems, they pick these silly shit stuff that stiffs us, cripples the industries, and etc.

I told ya..I am proud I didn't vote for him.

I'm sad we never have a real business man running the country instead of a speech therapist.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty1/28/2011, 4:04 pm

Yet, they will reward you every baby you have to drain the system more.

If you are illegal, you have better benefits than the above and law-abiding, planning for your retirement, investing in insurance policies.

I guess it pays to be a baby churning machine and an illegal. They get better care and protection.

And that's the truth.

My dad's two insurance policies combined, private and medicare was paid for since I can't remember when.

What for?

To support the illegals, the churning out babies and to hell for what it was meant for. A goddamn sliding board, $250.00 that my bro went out, pissed as hell, and bought it out of his own pocket.

So you free-loaders will never have to suffer and my dad is tossed out to die.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty2/8/2011, 4:56 pm

UrRight wrote:
I bet Rham. Why not...the machine must be kept oiled.

Changed my mind...Chico.

Were there any Republicans on the ballot? Just wondering.

And, NO I don't live in CROOK County, but I have a right to post what I want, where I want, referring to the dialog ontheotherboard.com "What do you care about Hammond if you live in Valpo or Highland?"

Bunch of idiots asking those questions.

People might live in other counties or states, have rentals in Hammond...fact is, it's non of your bees-wax when people contribute an opinion, where they are from.

Rather look far abroad than the little two sets of railroad tracks wondering if my car can "hump" them for a pack of cigs..rather than a carton in preparation of a stupid blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty2/8/2011, 7:55 pm

UrRight wrote:
UrRight wrote:
I bet Rham. Why not...the machine must be kept oiled.

Changed my mind...Chico.

Were there any Republicans on the ballot? Just wondering.
:rolfcry: A Republican in Chicago? There's no such thing. I'm pretty sure that all 50 alderman there are D's.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty2/11/2011, 1:12 pm

I used to hate TRUMP...but I would vote fornhim cuz he is a business man and knows nothing but economics and does have successful kids. I would vote for him in a heartbeat. He deals with the Cinese..and said they try to screw ya. Bottom line is...you need a stop business man that knows economics to get this country back.

Obama will be over next time. Never saw such an incompetent piece of shit destroy the USA in such a short time like he did, outside Carter. The religious fanatic...spread the wealth. Yeah..did it ever occur to these politicians to run the country Ike a business instead of takingb soc sec...no pensions before asking the very ones to sacrificemore for their lavish lifestyles?

Trump does not need your money...we EEC his brains. Obama doesn' have any except to entertain., this touch screen sdsnot going back o correct the of reeking keys I didn't press hard enuf o. I would campIg for trump.

In too uch pain...goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty2/11/2011, 1:34 pm

UrRight wrote:

Obama will be over next time. Never saw such an incompetent piece of shit destroy the USA in such a short time like he did, outside Carter.
Explain how he "destroyed the USA"? He's brought back the economy although he still has a ways to go,saved,the auto industry,and the Stock Market is thriving under his leadership to name a few of his accomplishments.

Quote :
The religious fanatic...spread the wealth.
Huh? He rarely even goes to church in public.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty2/23/2011, 8:17 pm

Well, looks like Rham Rhamed through.

What was interesting during his campaign was that he didn't really throw the dirt.

Mosley flucked up.

I thought Chico would really win.

But, what surprised me most was that although it was the lowest voter turnout (I think people are burned out voting!)...

Rham did get votes from all wards, and Mary Mitchell from the SunTimes is still bitchin' about skin color.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty2/23/2011, 8:23 pm

BigFan wrote:
BTW, the cubs ARE a train wreck!

Off Topic, but on..

I hate stupid basketball players that can't talk sensibly after a game..

Same with football, baseball.

The way they talk when interviewed, you can tell they just play ball, and fluck the grade average or common sense.

The bookies would be out of business if those players had the rights to play based on college-grade average.

White, Black, yellow or RED, they talk after the games worse than 4th graders. Get paid as millionaires. Goofballs.

Can't say that about Michael Jordan, but he sure acted like "BLING" after he deserted his wife.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/23/2011, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty2/23/2011, 8:27 pm

UrRight wrote:

What was interesting during his campaign was that he didn't really throw the dirt.
He didn't have to. Overall I was quite pleased with the candidates. They stuck to the issues with the exception of Braun.
Quote :
Mosley flucked up.
She's a joke. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there are campaign fund issues in the future.
Quote :
Rham did get votes from all wards, and Mary Mitchell from the SunTimes is still bitchin' about skin color.
This election proved beyond all doubt that Blacks will vote for the best candidate and not on skin color like the bigots like to claim.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty2/23/2011, 8:31 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

He didn't have to. Overall I was quite pleased with the candidates. They stuck to the issues with the exception of Braun.
Quote :
Mosley flucked up.
She's a joke. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there are campaign fund issues in the future.
Quote :
This election proved beyond all doubt that Blacks will vote for the best candidate and not on skin color like the bigots like to claim.

Well, they did say in four/five newspapers that race is now not an issue. People of all colors went out on who they thought was most qualified. For that, I'm grateful.

It's something that MLK would want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?   Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Think Will Win the race for Chgo Mayor?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2