Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tiger tails of team slumlord

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigFan

BigFan

tiger tails of team slumlord Empty
PostSubject: tiger tails of team slumlord   tiger tails of team slumlord Empty12/23/2010, 11:18 pm

Tiger1 has on more than one occasion used fear mongoring by claiming the housing market in hammond is beyond repair. Most recently she claimed 'half of the 6100 block of Harrison is boarded up'. This is quite an exaggeration. There are only two homes boarded up. This is standard procedures for a bank owned home.

Before her team slumlord sponsored radio show bit the dust, tiger ellen made similar claims on wjob that the hammond housing market was failing. I called that day and set her straight. I explained that EC has had only 10 sales above 80k so far this year, hammond has had well over 200. Gary has over 100 homes priced below 5000 on the market at this time. The average sale price for a fixer upper in Gary is ~8000. No home sits on the market long in hammond priced under 30k.

Is tiger really that slow to see through the team slumlord rhetoric or does she also own rental property in the Harrison park neighborhood?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: tiger tails of team slumlord   tiger tails of team slumlord Empty12/24/2010, 12:16 am

BigFan wrote:
Tiger1 has on more than one occasion used fear mongoring by claiming the housing market in hammond is beyond repair. Most recently she claimed 'half of the 6100 block of Harrison is boarded up'. This is quite an exaggeration. There are only two homes boarded up. This is standard procedures for a bank owned home.

Before her team slumlord sponsored radio show bit the dust, tiger ellen made similar claims on wjob that the hammond housing market was failing. I called that day and set her straight. I explained that EC has had only 10 sales above 80k so far this year, hammond has had well over 200. Gary has over 100 homes priced below 5000 on the market at this time. The average sale price for a fixer upper in Gary is ~8000. No home sits on the market long in hammond priced under 30k.
I'm betting that she quickly hung up on you as she did to anyone armed with actual facts that proved she didn't know what the hell she was talking about.

Quote :
Is tiger really that slow to see through the team slumlord rhetoric or does she also own rental property in the Harrison park neighborhood?
Slower. She's consistently supported issues that are against her own interests,probably a result of only watching Fox News. I watched her show a couple of times. She actually read right off a script of talking points that she would have written down in a notebook.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: tiger tails of team slumlord   tiger tails of team slumlord Empty12/24/2010, 12:20 pm

Mary Ellen has always fashioned herself as an "activist". But the truth is she is a typical Tea Party supporter with little education who is filled with anger about "what is going on in Washington", "what is happening to our country" or another vague complaint. Every Tea Party member I have listened to is filled with rage but lacks the intelligence to articulate any kind of solution to the challenges we face as a nation. Tiger1 is exactly the kind of low information American that people like Jon Stewart love to poke fun at. When Hammond had a public access show on cable, watching Tiger1's head bob up and down as she spewed outrage over the way the school city was run was the highlight of the show unless the "street preacher" made an appearance. If she had been in Salem during the late 1600's, I'm sure she would have been a vocal proponent of the witch hunts, although there's a very good chance she would have been tried herself, given her shrew-like appearance. Her rants about the decline of her neighborhood are very pathetic because she was one of the most vocal opponents of the new Hammond High. Until the School city is able to afford to bring that school up to the level that exists in other cities, her neighborhood will continue to be the most blighted, crime ridden section of Hammond. Sometimes karma is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: tiger tails of team slumlord   tiger tails of team slumlord Empty12/26/2010, 1:19 am

Well she opposed the school cause jimmy p and George j told her too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tiger tails of team slumlord   tiger tails of team slumlord Empty

Back to top Go down

tiger tails of team slumlord
Page 1 of 1