Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable! Empty
PostSubject: Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable!   Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable! Empty12/11/2010, 5:44 pm

On the news a few days ago, (I was out of town), it was a story about a little newborn who needed a "trial" of cell transplant to save his/her life.

The trial operation would cost well over 100,000 bucks or was it less? Nevertheless, the family appealed on Channel 2 and within a day well over that amount flowed in as donations.

I can not believe the state is against abortion, yet money was denied to keep this child alive. Unbelievable.

Yet we have people on disability who cry for help in thier range of needs. This baby had no voice. Indiana's priorities are sick since they denied this family help.

I guess it is called "you can work the last 7 years out of 10 starting at 21 and call yourself disabled", but if you are a newborn, no chance in hell. Abortion, Mitch? What if it was YOUR granddaughter/son?

Then we had a case of a woman who's furnace blew out. SIt took a leak to Channel 2 to show just the amount of compassion the state has for those truly in need.

She warmed her kids with the oven. They nearly froze. Once exposed, donations poured in...enough to allow a sympathetic company to come forward and donate a furnace and furnish an electric heater to keep them warm while installing the new furnace.

It's come to be a sad world when those truly in need have to expose and swallow dignity to ask for true help.

I am ashamed of Medicaid ....they valued money over a child...a newborn's life...why? Isn't human life more important than the damn payroll and skimming going on after firing IBM?

Mitch...hang your head in shame...there has been no improvement since you finally admitted medicaid is a scam in INDIANA. There is no such thing for people unless you are an immigrant or have ties.

I think I'll contact the watchdogs...FEDS.

Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable!   Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable! Empty12/12/2010, 10:12 am

The baby is getting the operation - big news in the paper a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable!   Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable! Empty12/12/2010, 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable!   Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable! Empty12/13/2010, 4:13 pm

Sorry, didn't realize that until yesterday reading the most commented in the NWITimes.com.

I hate when medicaid puts a price on a life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable!   Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable! Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicaid in INDIANA is Dispicable!
Page 1 of 1