Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Out of touch Russian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Out of touch Russian Empty
PostSubject: Out of touch Russian   Out of touch Russian Empty1/3/2009, 12:54 pm

US Splitting Up

Quote :
For seriously predicting that the United States will break into six parts in June or July of 2010, Igor Panarin has suddenly become a Russian state-media celebrity. Hardly a day goes by without another interview or two for the KGB-trained, Kremlin-backed senior analyst. The clamor in Russia for his ideas is growing, he says.

Panarin's disintegration divination comes complete with a map. In it, Alaska goes to Russia. Hawaii goes to Japan or China. "The California Republic" — the West from Utah and Arizona to the Pacific — goes to China. "The Texas Republic" — the South from New Mexico to Florida — goes to Mexico. "Atlantic America" — the Northeast from Tennessee and South Carolina up to Maine — joins the European Union. And "The Central North-American Republic" — the Plains from Ohio to Montana — goes to Canada.

This man knows nothing of Geo-Political Geography. We aren't the USSR. Even if we were doomed to their same fate the divisions would be much different.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Out of touch Russian   Out of touch Russian Empty1/3/2009, 1:05 pm

Sounds like someone who belongs on The Art Bell show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of touch Russian   Out of touch Russian Empty1/3/2009, 1:08 pm

I laughed my butt off when I saw that report. Too funny. It would never happen here.

Remember when some in California wanted to split up and be Northern California and Southern California? It didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Out of touch Russian   Out of touch Russian Empty1/3/2009, 1:14 pm

party42 wrote:
I laughed my butt off when I saw that report. Too funny. It would never happen here.

Remember when some in California wanted to split up and be Northern California and Southern California? It didn't happen.

I was told that there was a time that Lake County, IN and Cook County, IL wanted to form their own state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of touch Russian   Out of touch Russian Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of touch Russian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: