Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maurice Eisenstein's Website!

Go down 
+5
freekey1
John
UrRight
Artie60438
Simon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty
PostSubject: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty9/21/2010, 11:21 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty9/21/2010, 12:18 pm

:rolfcry:

Uh oh affraid I'm sensing a screen capture. Shocked
Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPi_pe4SsriPXaruTDHkxyxhRqgeh7u0PLa_FjK3RgQwAhnHA&t=1&usg=__5woYi3ZcbWX7zWGXVf83geXs7jg=
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty9/21/2010, 8:55 pm

I was gonna ask him why he's an asshole, but couldn't get myself to fill out a personal form.

Oh, I had the means to do it...but why waste the shot?

I found out who JCMT is...he is in reality, JCMA. JustCall Me Azzhole.

FreeTime, Creatue and JCMA and you should stake out together and keep dreaming. Have a "foursome" and bang your worthless brains into one...and see if you can show your true blue selves without Saaglass making sure you need his business...who's behind the slugs besides someone hard up for business?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty9/21/2010, 9:17 pm

JCMA must of ran out of money. So can you buy your friend FreeTime a $100.00 camera to support your cases?

She really needs all the freebies she can get to help your cause.....

I found out JCMT found out he was used and changed it to JCMA (Just call me AZZHOLE).
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty9/22/2010, 9:36 pm

That is some funny stuff. Who is this guy?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty9/24/2010, 8:37 am

Why would he make this website is my question?

http://www.mauriceeisenstein.com/default.html
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty9/25/2010, 4:23 pm

Is this the professor?

Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Professorirwincorey

lol!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty12/11/2010, 11:19 am

Some kind of professor i guess. That's what it says.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty12/14/2010, 5:14 pm

You recall certain people that attended his classes calling him some certain names in the past?
Oh. I did read his blog here and there. Wish he was FreeCash's fishing buddy for one hour....either one would knock the other in the water within an hour.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty12/14/2010, 10:47 pm

Speaking of fishing buddies... I checked the website out and noticed this gem.

Quote :
That's it for now...more coming I promise!

by: expresso54
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty2/29/2012, 8:36 am

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/puc-prof-cleared-of-campus-harassment-charges/article_a091471e-a9db-5a66-a4cf-2318c6802abc.html

PUC prof cleared of campus harassment charges

HAMMOND | A Purdue University Calumet political science professor said he has been cleared of nine separate complaints of harassment.

University officials have been investigating professor Maurice Eisenstein since November for comments he posted on his Facebook page months ago about Muslims killing Christians in Nigeria, as well as comments he made in the classroom.

About two dozen Purdue Calumet students protested for two days in November, calling for the associate professor's classes to be boycotted and for him to be dismissed.

Eisenstein said he received a call Thursday when university officials told him they found no basis for the harassment claims. He said he subsequently received nine separate letters that said the same thing — that nothing he said or did comes to the level of harassment.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/1/2012, 6:51 pm

I didn't (honestly) think he was doing anything wrong. In college, it was a given we could debate or dispute.

The fact that it was Muslims bringing up the protests, turned my stomach upside down.

Did you know Muslim Mosques doubled since 9-11?

Now they are killing in Irag, an American teacher this time. What the hell is wrong with the USA?

If they have a problem with freedom, go back and get slaughtered for what you exercise in the USA.

I'm so sick of these immigrants, legal or NOT imposing THEIR CRAP on us.

Einstein, this time, gets my high five, with no thumbs down.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/1/2012, 7:02 pm

paul87920 wrote:
Speaking of fishing buddies... I checked the website out and noticed this gem.

Quote :
That's it for now...more coming I promise!

by: expresso54

Paul, I knew from Free's expression in person, she knew Expresso eas Einstein without mentioning his name, and part of her guiding her to her lawsuit. Which is why in the back of my mind... Tiger says repeatedly, "What goes around, will come around". Why? Einstein guided and advised Free.

Except...Tiger is mis-believing. She has no idea that Free made up, lied, cheated, and went against the law before she died. Where was Tiger to see what I saw? No where.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/1/2012, 7:21 pm

Free told me Expresso she met in person in a library. Upon questioning her, she admitted he was NOT Mexican, nor anywhere near being the type of idiot he exposed himself on the board where he "talked to himself and she felt sorry for him, so she kept him company on that board". The board after the first board The Time Board, where he was banned.

I asked her, "Well if he isn't Mexican, as he states in his postings, what the hell is he?"

She replied, "A nerd". I said, "What do you mean a NERD?

"She said, "Like a computer Nerd, kind of reserved". I told her, "Well, that pizzes me off. Him making me think he's a discriminating Mexican, misleading, I wish I could call that Turd up and meet him". I then started laughing out of disbelief that I could fall for something like an Exprazzo like I called him.

She said, "Why don't you email him, he'll meet you". I was tempted, but didn't. Things went south with Free and I after that, so I didn't see a need or interest.

Reflecting back, I can only with a bit of certainty, know she knew who she met in a "library". I grew kind of suspicious because Exprasso was at that time bragging to meet him at a Mexican Lounge somewhere on the East Side, if memory serves me right, and he was going to sign autographs of himself. That led me to believe he was a nut case then, but never at the time did I suspect Free knowing he was who he was.

Now I know, because the postings stopped...

It was he behind her lawsuits, I think. I THINK. I think he edged her on. As far as the Muslims parading around with signs, they were wrong. Classrooms are for debates, and you can express your thoughts and opinions. You can take issues up with the professor if you feel his opinion/statements are wrong. So, I agree with the University's opinion. Free speech. If you don't like his class, or don't like his opinion, you're the stupid one. You have the right to debate and argue and state your case. You don't take a professor's lecture and not debate or object, then parade around with signs. Sorry, no university would be in business with that type of crowd. Go back to the EAST if you don't like your rights here. Enough said on what I think of Einstein bad and good. I strongly believe that Free got taken for a ride if Exprazzo was Einstein and Free confided in Tiger who would believe anything Free said. Enough said, other than another anecdote...Tiger is NOT her own person. She relies on anything she hears in her favor from people she knows; not the newcomers that knew better and got involved in the community. Only to leave and say, "Good riddance."
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/9/2012, 5:44 pm

I see he's playing the race (religion) card.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/10/2012, 10:16 am

KarenT wrote:
I see he's playing the race (religion) card.
He can sure dish it out,but when it bites him back he throws a fit.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/10/2012, 10:25 am

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/puc-professor-calls-cartoon-anti-semitic/article_520b287a-ffab-5e66-95ab-568aafcf3b96.html?mode=imageHere is a link to the cartoon Eisenhack is whining about. He is such a moron. Instead of ignoring the cartoon in the Purdue-Cal student newspaper, he played the anti-semitic card to the Times and they published it so thousands of readers can see what an idiot the Prof. More proof that there's no fixing stupid!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/10/2012, 7:02 pm

Ruffled neck Beerstein. I just don't get it anymore. One day I side, the next article I digress. Which way does this guy swing? Does he use a swing?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/12/2012, 10:16 am

An angry ranting reply by Maurice starts in 3..2...1...
MARK KIESLING: Maurice, don't throw stones if you can't take them
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/12/2012, 4:25 pm

I loved Kiesling's column today.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty3/12/2012, 4:30 pm

KarenT wrote:
I loved Kiesling's column today.
I think he's reading this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty4/22/2012, 2:16 pm

affraid From his website
Quote :
Eisenstein Blog Under University Investigation
by mmeisens
This is to inform my readers that Purdue University has decided to institute a formal investigation of this blog. Under the confidentiality requirements which this state university operates, I cannot reveal any of the details. But I do have an obligation to inform my readers when what they are reading is being investigated by the State of Indiana, or any other governmental body. via speakingtruthtopower.blogs.com Chicago politics is now part of the Purdue system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maurice Eisenstein's Website!   Maurice Eisenstein's Website! Empty

Back to top Go down

Maurice Eisenstein's Website!
Page 1 of 1