Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bears Offensive Line

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KarenT

Bears Offensive Line Empty
PostSubject: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty9/9/2010, 5:48 pm

Comments on the Times article on Rex Grossman -

The Chicago Bears are where great quarterbacks go to die. Everyone forgets even the Times that Rex Grossman was the NFL darling those first games of the superbowl season. Cover of Sports Illustrated. NFL Player of the week. Huge Quarterback ratings. Way before good Rex, bad Rex and the screams for Orton. The offensive line got hurt and started letting the defense pound away at this QB until his head was so messed up he running for his life every passing down. So what does Chicago do. they put in Kyle adn what does Kyle do. The same daggum thing. And then we trade Kyle for a "superstar" Cutler and what did Cutler do. The same daggum thing even being compared to Grossman and why. Because the Offensive line of the Chicago Bears is awful and continue to be so. They can't open a hole for a running back. they can't give time for a two step drop let alone a five. And if things do not change real fast we will be suffering another season, beating up another quarterback because we can't soldier an offensive line worth anything. Yep Chicago is where quartebacks come to die.

I have to agree with this poster - any comments?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty9/10/2010, 11:49 am

Based on that prognostication I recommend Bears Offensive Line Sku_43877_1
Beer Helmet Drinking Hat - Blue
Price: $8.00 free shipping
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.43877

Only 8 bucks and it's guaranteed to help you get blitzed and with both hands free it will enable the wearer to be able to throw more things at the TV. Smile
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty9/10/2010, 4:49 pm

Do you think Rum and Cokes will fit on that hat - beer doesn't really do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty9/10/2010, 5:33 pm

Get yourself a sippy cup,insert the tube down the opening,and you're all set.
Bears Offensive Line Nalgene-sippy-cup
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty10/5/2010, 7:17 pm

KarenT wrote:
Comments on the Times article on Rex Grossman -

The Chicago Bears are where great quarterbacks go to die. Everyone forgets even the Times that Rex Grossman was the NFL darling those first games of the superbowl season. Cover of Sports Illustrated. NFL Player of the week. Huge Quarterback ratings. Way before good Rex, bad Rex and the screams for Orton. The offensive line got hurt and started letting the defense pound away at this QB until his head was so messed up he running for his life every passing down. So what does Chicago do. they put in Kyle adn what does Kyle do. The same daggum thing. And then we trade Kyle for a "superstar" Cutler and what did Cutler do. The same daggum thing even being compared to Grossman and why. Because the Offensive line of the Chicago Bears is awful and continue to be so. They can't open a hole for a running back. they can't give time for a two step drop let alone a five. And if things do not change real fast we will be suffering another season, beating up another quarterback because we can't soldier an offensive line worth anything. Yep Chicago is where quartebacks come to die.

I have to agree with this poster - any comments?
Déjà vu?
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty10/26/2010, 6:05 pm

Nope, nothing different right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty10/27/2010, 9:00 am

I agree, they could block an old lady in a race to the checkout counter in a grocery store.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty10/27/2010, 10:39 am

The opposing team only has to concentrate on one thing to almost guarantee a win...Blitz,blitz,blitz.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty1/11/2011, 1:38 pm

Much has changed since this thread was started. The O line is much improved and may be a part of the reason the Bears took last week off. The final game against the Packers didn't do them justice. Cutler holding on too long was more reason for the 5/6 sacks and the Packers victory. If they play well Sunday the Bears will most likely face Green Bay in the NFC Championship game. I like our chances in a rubber match with the Pack or a showdown with the Falcons. If we make it to the super bowl, it will most likely be a rematch 25 years later of the Pats vs Bears! How cool would that be?
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty1/11/2011, 3:20 pm

I think they still suck!
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty1/16/2011, 4:34 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:
I think they still suck!

They looked pretty good to me. It's a great time to be a bears fan. I thought 2006 was the closest I'd see the bears to winning a super bowl. I'm too young to remember the 85 bears. I was crushed when they lost to the Colts. Now they play the Packers in the playoffs for the first time since 1941, a game played 7 days after the attack on Pearl Harbor. If they beat the Pack next week, it could set up a rematch with New England Patriots exactly 25 years after we beat them to win super bowl XX! These are exciting times for bears fans. Bear Down Chicago Bears!
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty1/16/2011, 8:31 pm

They looked good today. I'm enjoying this season!
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty1/16/2011, 9:20 pm

So much for that rematch with the Pats lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bears Offensive Line   Bears Offensive Line Empty

Back to top Go down

Bears Offensive Line
Page 1 of 1