Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!!   I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!! Empty8/14/2010, 11:23 am

Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!!   I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!! Empty8/14/2010, 3:46 pm

Yes, it does have to stop. With all the welfare we provide, there's NO excuse for this to be happening.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!!   I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!! Empty8/14/2010, 6:13 pm

I agree with hubby - if you're on welfare, you need to have the injection or the patch or be permanently sterilized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!!   I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Making This a National Problem! It Has Got To Stop!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: