Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Road Blocks in Hammond?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Road Blocks in Hammond? Empty
PostSubject: Road Blocks in Hammond?   Road Blocks in Hammond? Empty8/12/2010, 6:57 pm

Thank you. I welcome it with open arms.

FREELOAFER SAID:

Sometime in the next few weeks, Hammond drivers may find themselves subjected to a police roadblock.
Chief Brian Miller said on WJOB today that the PD has received a grant to conduct the roadblock. He says previous questions about the constitutionality of such roadblocks have been settled, and they are now considered legal.
He also said the new rules to guarantee the constitutional rights of drivers are protected require that notice be given to the public, and he seemed to be saying that "in the next few weeks" suffices.
I think such roadblocks are unconstitutional.I don't think they should stop people who they don't have any evidence of lawbreaking on.
Why would anyone be against this, since this would weed out criminals driving under the "influence, without insurance, registration, or not having a license..."?

Oh.....it may mean some would be caught without a seat-belt!

Infringe on "RIGHTS"?

Driving is NOT a "right". It is a "PRIVILAGE". Get a seat belt installed that fits your tummy or if it's missing....get it fixed.

The law is the law, and I most certainly support this...I have my insurance, my license, my registration...I drive sober and I buckle up.

What's your problem, FreeLies? Afraid of getting caught on something you haven't fixed yet?

You're afraid of something.....

Ever bother to read how many arrests are made in Chicago Heights, Steger, where the majority are pulled over without license, registration, insurance and wanted on warrants, but can't speak English?

I'm ALL FOR THIS!!!! YES!!!!!
:cheers:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Road Blocks in Hammond?   Road Blocks in Hammond? Empty8/12/2010, 7:02 pm

cheers

She's obviously afraid of something...thank you for doing this...I welcome ANY road block unexpectedly announced or NOT...

Root the evil idiots off the road. This will weed out the drug infested, the alcholics, the mentally disturbed...go for it! Best news I heard since 1902.

What is there to fear, FreeTime? Infrigment on your "rights"? If you follow the law, you have no objection or fear of this. Obviously, you object because you are in trouble for something should they STOP YOU.

DRIVING is a PRIVILEGE. NOT A "RIGHT"!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Road Blocks in Hammond?   Road Blocks in Hammond? Empty8/12/2010, 7:43 pm

Well, U.S. Marine hit it on the nail:

Free, they tell you when and where they are putting them up.

Basically, if you aren't drunk you have nothing to worry about..oh and make sure you are wearing a seatbelt.

But....but...I can't see!!!!!! I only know to go where I used to go...anything else, a wrong turn..a different street might give it away I really can't see where I'm driving.

Seatbelts in North Hammond...who checks. I'm concerned when I can't find my way to Munster to visit my doctor or lose my path to the Majestic. You know that damn Cline Bridge was my direct route!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Road Blocks in Hammond?   Road Blocks in Hammond? Empty8/12/2010, 9:50 pm

UrRight wrote:
Well, U.S. Marine hit it on the nail:

Free, they tell you when and where they are putting them up.

Basically, if you aren't drunk you have nothing to worry about..oh and make sure you are wearing a seatbelt.

But....but...I can't see!!!!!! I only know to go where I used to go...anything else, a wrong turn..a different street might give it away I really can't see where I'm driving.

Seatbelts in North Hammond...who checks. I'm concerned when I can't find my way to Munster to visit my doctor or lose my path to the Majestic. You know that damn Cline Bridge was my direct route!
Yeah,I saw that veiled dig at her too Road Blocks in Hammond? 244876
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Road Blocks in Hammond?   Road Blocks in Hammond? Empty8/13/2010, 12:29 pm

FreeLies wrote:

I don't care how you dress it up, a roadblock is a roadblock.
Well we got our so-called notice today. I guess we can just stay in our homes until they stop doing this, sometime in September after Labor Day if we don't like it.

-----$$$$$--------------------$$$$$$-------------$$$$$

FreeLies Wrote:
Here's an interesting website on this subject. These people also believe roadblocks to be unconstitutional.

http://www.roadblock.org

Mattlapp the Truther wrote:

But the US Supreme Court did rule them to be constitutional ..... Michigan Vs Sitz in 1990.

Lots of people believe the income tax to be unconstitutional, people believe that space aliens are among us, people believe that 9/11 was a controlled demolition, there are people out there that believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Just believing in something does not make it true.

FreeLies Writes back to Mattlapp:

You can give up your constitutional rights without a fight if you choose.
I choose not to.
BTW, there are still cases pending, which are listed on the roadblock site I posted.

So, what's this 3/4 man afraid of? Gonna sit in her house until after Labor Day?

What about after Labor Day, and you get pulled over for something?

The logic seems to escape her mind. If you have nothing to hide, why fear the roadblocks?

It will catch people that are not registered or licensed drivers. It will catch people with outstanding warrants, drugs, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, illegals...that have no license to drive. It will improve our country.

If you are legal, what the hell are you worried about.

Something is behind her stance other than her "Constitutional Rights" which she begs to disagree with.

The law is the law. This isn't the '70s where we don't have illegals, gang-bangers, idiots out on warrants and people driving without license, registration, or here in our country gang-banging with drugs and guns in their cars.

If anything...it will help the criminal element.

So, something behind her is that she is not legally suppose to drive, and using this for a cover-up.

Silly - you can get pulled over for not turning on your signal or a broken tail-light, but she objects to a wider measure that would help make it safer for the area.

Got pot in your system or something? Afraid the cops are gonna signal you out cuz you hate the mayor?

That must be it...the mayor. She probably thinks the mayor is gonna send out the cops to stalk her.

Paronoid idiot.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Road Blocks in Hammond?   Road Blocks in Hammond? Empty8/13/2010, 12:40 pm

By the way, it didn't take a "roadblock" to find you without a seatbelt, FreeLies...so how does that violate your constitutional rights?

You broke a law without a roadblock. Instead of fessing up, I bet you are gonna tell Judge Harkin the mayor is having YOU stalked.

Nice defense, but won't work. Fess up and follow the law. Admit you were in violation and pay the darn $25.00 you smoke in cigs in 3 days.

Oh, how is it...did you quit? Nope...cuz I KNOW you. All bitchin' no action. It's always "my way or the highway".

Did you ever consider that a law is the law, regardless of how you feel about it?

Gosh, it must suck to be you. Pay the damn fine.

I hope someone is in there video taping your excuse before the judge...what a laugh it would bring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Blocks in Hammond?   Road Blocks in Hammond? Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Blocks in Hammond?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: