Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election Empty
PostSubject: Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election   Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election Empty5/18/2010, 10:36 pm

This was the seat that Republicans were supposed to win easily on their way to crushing the Democrats in the fall...Heck,Michael Steele even guaranteed it...HaHaHa
Quote :
With 70% of precincts reporting, Critz held a 53%-45% lead and had reportedly already received a congratulatory call from Republican Tim Burns.
The NRCC has spent $958,897 -- one tenth of their cash on hand -- and nine (9) shady outside groups have spent more than $445,000 to defeat Democrat Mark Critz. Republican Committee Chairman Michael Steele guaranteed victory for Republican Tim Burns.
:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election   Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election Empty5/19/2010, 10:57 am

Artie60438 wrote:
This was the seat that Republicans were supposed to win easily on their way to crushing the Democrats in the fall...Heck,Michael Steele even guaranteed it...HaHaHa
Quote :
With 70% of precincts reporting, Critz held a 53%-45% lead and had reportedly already received a congratulatory call from Republican Tim Burns.
The NRCC has spent $958,897 -- one tenth of their cash on hand -- and nine (9) shady outside groups have spent more than $445,000 to defeat Democrat Mark Critz. Republican Committee Chairman Michael Steele guaranteed victory for Republican Tim Burns.
:rolfcry:

Man, your post "headline" is mucho confusing, Artie. Burns is the Republican. Critz is the Democrat.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election   Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election Empty5/19/2010, 11:23 am

Scorpion wrote:

Man, your post "headline" is mucho confusing, Artie. Burns is the Republican. Critz is the Democrat.

Yikes! I copied and pasted that straight from http://www.examiner.com. I guess in my excitement over the win I just plain missed that they had it wrong. The quote was also from the article and they did get that right. They have since corrected the mistake. Unfortunately,it's too late for me to edit the title of the thread. FWIW,If you google Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election it shows the original mistake by the Examiner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election   Pennsylvania: Democrat Burns wins PA-12 Special Election Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: