Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco" Empty
PostSubject: What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco"   What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco" Empty5/16/2010, 6:14 pm

Can you believe it? They bitched and bitched, especially "Pretty face," that they vowed if even a Republican or someone else entered the "pitch" for Mayor in Hammond...along comes a guy called "Sonya" or some S word.

They still question him on crap....although they vowed never to elect the Mayor back in. Give me a damn break if he's so bad and someone else comes along that has the backing of being a looser of 4th not third in the "Congressional Run"

Yet these idiots demanded some competion, and want to know outside of his statements, what he really has to offer. I thought all these years it was "Boot out McDermott!"

Now it's "What's up?"

Don't cry us a river if Mayor McDermott succeeds, cuz if you think you can do a better job, run for it.

I have hearing this crap for 6 years, yet when they get someone that threatens or announces he will run for mayor in Hammond, they still aren't happy, What the hell is that all about? You wanted a choice, got one, and then you already clobber the guy down.

Oh, he does sing well. Maybe you haven't heard him sing; and you meed to hear his song.

But for years you vowed "Anyone but McDermott". Yet you judge before you even know who signed up: an opera singer.

You complainers in Hammond want to dispute a guy, wanted the opportunity to have someone else to vote for, then hibernate when it is announced.

Quack me up. Ain't got a leg to stand on cuz nothing you like about anything is apparent. You have shown you just lle to bitch on the other forum that hasn't done a thing to make the changes you crab about.
Can't even find the time to attend a neighborhood watch meeting, yet you complain about tires thrown 153 feet away from your yard when you can't read a menu without a magnifying glass (FREE) and vowed to vote for anyone but McDermott. A guy announcs his run against McDermott, and you question him like an alien., What the heck is that about? You are as stupid as stupid can be,. It's all about YOU.

Quit your bitching.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco"   What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco" Empty5/16/2010, 6:26 pm

2=3 typos, ain't going back. Takes longer to edit then to type. But u get the point.

Just cracks me up they complained for years about no one running against the mayor and vowed they would vote "for anyone" who ran against him/ Guess they don't like an Opera singer.

Who finished 4th not third in his Congressional bid, so he'll settle for being mayor.

Will they get a doze of his opera singing on WJOB?

It reflects upon their image..... :hehehe:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco"   What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco" Empty5/16/2010, 9:02 pm

The opera singer is Republican Rob Pastore,a tea bagger that had a field day misleading voters on paid shows he bought on WJOB. He ran that ridiculous singing ad that was nothing more than a dog whistle for teabagger loons . I was going to call and really gut him the last time he was on but he wasn't taking any calls.

The other candidate who announced is some guy that owns a tiny martial arts business. He's probably a nice guy,but he's in way,way over his head against McDermott.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco"   What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco" Empty5/17/2010, 7:19 am

I met Pastore and he is a very strange guy. My daughter would say = he gives me the creeps. The other guy running seems too new. Whats his name? Gupta or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco"   What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco" Empty5/17/2010, 7:31 am

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco"   What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco" Empty5/18/2010, 8:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Humberto Prado
http://www.electprado.com

lol - OH I AM JUST CRACKING UP OVER THE FACT THAT THEY CLAIMED THEY WOULD VOTE FOR ANYONE.

I did read the guy was a nut in the comment section of articles in the Times and PT.

I'm just finding it funny they vowed to vote McD out. No matter who ran against him.

"Just Call Me Tommy" should run as much as he runs his mouth off. FreeLies can run as his capaign "MANAGER". The boat would give her another loan. As long as she promises to pay a kick-back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco"   What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco" Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes my butt "Wanna Chew Tobacco"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: