Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change Empty
PostSubject: Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change   Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change Empty4/2/2010, 2:46 pm

Bill picks up the tab

Quote :
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly will pick up the legal tab of the father of a fallen U.S. Marine after a judge ruled that he must pay the court costs incurred by the members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church, whom he sued for protesting his son's funeral.

What I can't believe is why a judge would rule such a thing?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change   Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change Empty4/2/2010, 6:11 pm

Much as I hate to say it,it's free speech. I think everyone despises them. Even those on the right that rail against homosexuality hate these people.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change   Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change Empty4/2/2010, 7:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Even those on the right that rail against homosexuality hate these people.

I give them credit for being the only ones on the right to make their true feelings known.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change   Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change Empty4/5/2010, 6:08 am

I say the d00d's lawyers should pay. They should have known they were gonna lose what was a clear (though abhorrent) free speech case.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change   Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change Empty4/5/2010, 12:01 pm

I missed it...what was the story about?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change   Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change Empty4/5/2010, 2:03 pm

Somebody sued that ridiculous "God Hates Fags/Thank God for 9/11" guy who was out protesting another soldiers funeral. The family won the first round but lost on appeal. They were then ordered to pay the preachers court costs, which I believe is standard since they initiated the suit and lost.

It's absolutely abhorrent what that preacher does, but it's clearly protected speech, IMHO.

Maybe the city or county could pass an ordinance setting a minimum distance for protests from funerals? I don't know. I haven't come up a solution that wouldn't be violating this asshat's rights while protecting the families of our fallen military at the same time.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change   Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change Empty4/5/2010, 2:30 pm

God, that's awful. Even though we have rights to "free speech," what in the HERETIC (no pun intended) has happened when it comes to repecting someone who served our country, and we should be mourning, not protesting?

My biggest prayer to God is that someday all churches are to pay property taxes, and separate the church from STATE.

I don't care what religion. Pay your dues.

I can tell you a big story, but will make it short. Our whole family was raised Catholic. Two of my male cousins did horrible things which wouldn't be considered "horrible" today, being that they just did stupid stuff in their puppy days.

Both are now in the Bible-Thumpers land....and those Baptists take care of one another...and support you, especially if you have a business....which defies the purpose of being a "BORN AGAIN" bible-thumping Baptist. It's a cult.

They both got rich off of the "cult". Both claim they are pastors, rev's whatever the hell they call themselves...but I guess by doing what they are now, it erases everything in their past, and now they have a ticket to heaven.

I don't walk on eggs around them. If I wanna cuss, I cuss.....I didn't change to take advantage of a cult, to make myself wealthy....I am who you last saw all during our childhood.

A bunch of hypocrites, and I love them for who they USED to be...not what they PRETEND to be.

All of a sudden after their parents died, whom they killed with their grief they imposed upon them, they are now ....

"Saviors of the Earth".

Of course, contributions are welcomed to keep up that growing membership, mortgage, business, etc.

I don't change, will not change, just because YOU changed trying to hide your past underneath the cloth of "Baptism and Born Again".

Who in the hell gets born twice? You are who you are, no matter what cloth you hide behind...that's exactly what they are hiding from...their past. the Catholic priests are no different.

I consider my prayers to God in MY OWN HOME...rather than through confession - just as effective.

Why do I need to profess to a possible phedophile, the lies, the etc., when I can do it in my own home and not have to throw dollars in their baskets?

There was a couple devoted to running Bingo in the old St. Mary's Catholic Church that was filled up back in the "hey-day". They were trusted members of the community.

They stole thousands, thousands over the years they were devoting to running bingo, the books, etc.

They swiftly moved to Arizona. I know who they are, and can name them...but I won't because of the in-laws...that most people would recognize.

That's why I no longer believe in that basket passing through the aisles.

Especially the mind-warping Baptists.

Has anyone figured out why the Jehovah Witnesses put up an iron fence around every church they own, if they truly believed that they don't fear God?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change   Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill O'Reilly does something right for a change
Page 1 of 1