Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They sold the house across the street with mildew...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

They sold the house across the street with mildew... Empty
PostSubject: They sold the house across the street with mildew...   They sold the house across the street with mildew... Empty3/24/2010, 2:07 pm

No permit on the windows...two trucks there all day, they are wiping the outside of the house, and black blinds were put up. The "For Sale" sign is gone. Saw two trucks in front...one white opposite side of the street...

The banners are gone. Do the new owners know that there is mildew in there? Why all of a sudden black blinds in front, and they are washing down the exterior?

Does the city know? PM me, let me know.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: They sold the house across the street with mildew...   They sold the house across the street with mildew... Empty3/24/2010, 4:31 pm

Guess I'll have to go visit city hall...no one posts here anymore from city hall. I just know they put black blinds up to reduce the vision of mildew.

Poor people...don't know they're gonna get sick.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: They sold the house across the street with mildew...   They sold the house across the street with mildew... Empty3/24/2010, 5:58 pm

Just looked, now nice dark brown siding on the front....guess it will improve the neighborhood, but worry about if the owners know about the mildew inside. Or, if it even is sold..

Put that in your files.

Nice house on the outside, with the new siding...but what is going on in the inside?

Guess it's "Buyer Beware".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Here's an update   They sold the house across the street with mildew... Empty3/28/2010, 1:17 pm

Someone's flucking' around with this website. I guarantee ya.... the same one who copies for FreeTime, though she claims it gives her viruses, she still copies and pastes.

I KNOW I posted in the appropriate topic I posted in...Administrator, check your status of who belongs here and is fluckin around here.

How does FreeTime get to copy posts and paste over there. How did my topic end up in the wrong topic?

Fluck'a'ducky!

Last edited by UrRight on 3/28/2010, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Someone moved my topic to another area)
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: They sold the house across the street with mildew...   They sold the house across the street with mildew... Empty3/28/2010, 1:18 pm

Good things happen in North Hammond. cat

Someone mentioned Robertsdale. Where the hell is Robertsdale? This is north Hammond. right?

I thought Robertsdale is near Hessville. Not familiar. Inform me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They sold the house across the street with mildew...   They sold the house across the street with mildew... Empty

Back to top Go down

They sold the house across the street with mildew...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond-
Jump to: