Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Self-Hating Homosexuals

Go down 
+3
KarenT
Artie60438
paul87920
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/15/2010, 3:27 pm

UrRight wrote:

I always felt that everyone should not be exposing their sexual preferences. Why toot your horn when married couples don't go around announcing they are straight.

They don't kiss in public,hold hands,etc or show signs of affection? Get real! How about the kiss cams at sporting events?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/15/2010, 3:36 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

I always felt that everyone should not be exposing their sexual preferences. Why toot your horn when married couples don't go around announcing they are straight.

They don't kiss in public,hold hands,etc or show signs of affection? Get real! How about the kiss cams at sporting events?

DO married couples have a PROUD TO BE STRAIGHT parade every year? lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/15/2010, 3:44 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

No. Since they're not being discriminated against and they are the overwhelming majority,they really have no need for one.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/15/2010, 4:00 pm

It all falls back on being an honest politician. Straight or gay. Being entrusted to work for us not us being lied to.

Big deal if you are gay, who cares. Give them their rights and be done with it. Same with this 1970 abortion crap. You stupid enough not to use protection? You pay. Or you adopt the baby out.

Why is this even an issue with 2 wars....why is the smoking ban an issue? Get to work and do what the taxpayers pay you to do. All it is, is COMMON SENSE crap. They bring up these little issues while the economy is sinking.

Pass the healthcare shitz, get it over with, change what isn't working. Secure the borders, and throw illegals out. Bring back manufacturing jobs...why can't we make toys without lead? Cuz the damn Chinese work sweatshops. We import more than we export.

I don't give a crap about John Edwards' affair, or who is gay or not. Knock 'em out of the news and focus on jobs. We used to be the leader nationally in technology, agriculture, and jobs in the manufacturing USA products. Instead of focusing on getting rid of the illegals, or 6,400 layers of gov't in Springfield, IL andd paying double dippers pensions, they want to throw our future - our kids in the gutter cuz paying the administrators and their pensions are more important than testing the teachers to see if they even qualifty for their jobs. We need to encourage the parents to get involved. Get rid of school boards and that quack job like Flowers over in IL that stole all the money and paid his nephew while the kid ate lunch....and all his job required was making sure teachers were certified.

He had no records, spent the money on lavish vacations, stole the money. Who pays? Our future children where the third world exceeds them because you know what? The Chinese are laughing at our politicians. They are ten times ahead of us....they kept costs low, whether legal or not, an we're stuck with their inferior lead tainted dolls. They are laughing at us cuz we're on the brink of losing our AAA+ borrowing from them. We will be the third world untill we downsize gov't, the pensions, and quit hiring relatives we don't need. If you aren't working for a politician and consider yourself middle class, spring forward...we will be the "third world".

We have the capacity to put our children through college free and make technology ahead of the rest of the world, do our BP ad.

Close the borders, drill our own oil, put windmills in and turn our trash into profits, and tell the Chinese and unions to go to hell. I use to support unions, but I'm willing to work for less if the work is there and it's USA made.

Obama needs to kick the illegals out, change that born in the USA automatically a citizen, (,more than half of the gangs should be sent back to Mexico...why are we feeding them in jail?) No free heath care and just get them out of here. That would bring the debt down right there. Pension reform, campaign reform (run on your word and your own money),. and knock out that double dipping pension and I can assure you America would rebound.

All they do is play games in Washington...wanting to make sure they get re-elected. Yet, it doesn't matter if you vote them out. A new team is ready to take their place. We need factories back here. we are so hard up 8.00 an hour is acceptable. The unions priced our products where they sent the, overseas...so bring back the jobs. Americans are desperate,. and quit the war. You can't change religious fanatics. We can drill our own oil. We didn't need Toyota to screw our lives up. We had our own Detroit products. No tax breaks unless they stay in the USA. Charge a 50% tax for importing Chinese products...I could go on and on, but we don't have a leader for a President...we have still, a campaigner. 446 parties in one year...read the Sneed article why Valarie got let go. Over 400 parties since he took office. Typical. He's out of the white house more than he's in it. Who hides him when he drinks and smokes, yet proposes an additional tax on cigs?

Typical.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/15/2010, 4:06 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

No. Since they're not being discriminated against and they are the overwhelming majority,they really have no need for one.

Go to California, no one discriminates them....nor do I. Our subject is about a two-faced politician. John Edwards was as crooked as that guy, that' my point. Gays should have the same rights as married couples, just don't flaunt your sex life in front of me. It's like as if my parents announced they had sexual intercourse last night. Some stuff people just don't care about. OK? I don't like homosexuals flaunting. Sexual orientation should not be a pride thing. Tell the politicians to move on on being STRAIGHT and HONEST with the rest of America.

My gay guy friend says, by the way, if you hear a guy saying "Fabulous" to another guy, farao that's their hidden language singling they are gay. LOL The things you learn today...I love that guy like a sister!
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/15/2010, 7:51 pm

Quote :
Sexual orientation should not be a pride thing.

And when families don't ostracize their children for their sexual orientation, where sexual identity doesn't lead to harassment, depression, and suicide, where people can announce their sexual orientation without fears of repercussion, yeah... then it won't need to be a pride thing.

But until then, that is what the gay pride parades are about.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/15/2010, 8:22 pm

UrRight wrote:
I could go on and on, but we don't have a leader for a President...we have still, a campaigner. 446 parties in one year...read the Sneed article why Valarie got let go. Over 400 parties since he took office. Typical. He's out of the white house more than he's in it. Who hides him when he drinks and smokes, yet proposes an additional tax on cigs?

Typical.

The only thing "typical" is your constant stream of lies and fabrications. Obama has been on office about 415 days. According to your lunacy he would have to throwing parties almost every single night or in some cases multiple ones per day,depending on the phony totals you stated.

Try posting a link and stop making a complete fool of yourself.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 12:27 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100316/ap_on_re_us/us_us_aids;_ylt=Aot2O8uWUVnY4YQgJzq89XNH2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTJ2MHZibzRqBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMzE2L3VzX3VzX2FpZHMEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwM0BHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcmllcwRzbGsDbmV3aGl2aW5mZWN0

New HIV infections increasing among homosexuals

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/2100424,CST-NWS-SNEED14-2.article

Why White House’s Desiree Rogers is out
Comments

March 14, 2010

BY MICHAEL SNEED Sun-Times Columnist
Is the real reason White House social secretary Desiree Rogers was stripped of her power and "pushed" to resign that she was stealing the thunder of first lady Michelle Obama and first friend Valerie Jarrett?

You bet.

» Click to enlarge image

White House social secretary Desiree Rogers says she will step down next month, after presiding over lol! lol! lol! lol! 330 events in the White House in 14 months. Rogers, a friend of President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, is part of a high-profile group of Chicagoans in the Obama White House.
(AP)

» Click to enlarge image

Michael Sneed

• It was Desiree who publicly corrected Michelle Obama in front of White House visitors when the first lady incorrectly identified the presidential era of a piece of White House china.

• It was Desiree who insisted on calling her bosses "Barack" and "Michelle."

• It was Desiree who was accepting hip invites, luncheons with the swells and dining and being drooled over by New York media mavens such as Barbara Walters.

• It was Desiree who saw nothing wrong in admitting to wearing Japanese couture Comme des Garcons gowns -- when the first lady was stuck publicly wearing American frocks. (Privately, the Michelle closet and jewelry box are filled with tres expensive stuff -- and not all made in the USA.)

• It was Desiree who was garnering as much publicity as her boss -- and loving every bit of it. (Remember, Desiree is the ego meter who placed herself in all the TV ads for Peoples Gas when she was the company's president.)

• It was Desiree who was not invited to Michelle Obama's recent birthday party. (Sneedscoop)

• And, in a final slap of salt to the wound, it was Desiree who was not invited to the Smithsonian fete when Michelle Obama's gown was placed on display.

• Reporters from Washington and New York seem to be gaga over the divine Desiree, who is furious with the way she has been handled by those she considered her "first" friends at the White House -- and forced to announce her resignation before landing her next job.

Where will Desiree land next? Who knows. But be assured, wherever that is, she'll be well-dressed.

Begorrah!
The rumor that President Obama might be heading to Ireland in June has been squashed.

Sneed chatted Friday with a spokesman for Ireland's prime minister, Brian Cowen, who stated: "The Irish press is having a field day, but don't believe it. Why would President Obama come to Ireland now?''

K9 salute . . .
It's finally over. No more sniffing drugs and bulletproof vests. After nine years of service, Lakos, a Chicago Police narcotics dog, will retire Monday.

• Career highlights: He was the first cop canine to wear a bulletproof vest; his sniffer uncovered drugs and cash totaling several hundred thousand dollars, and he twice saved the life of his handler, Officer Sandra LaPorta, by fighting off attacking dogs.

• A humble note: LaPorta is retiring the same day after 31 years of service -- but she'd rather talk about her dog. "He's my little savior. He'd die for me. That's all I can tell you."

• Ahhh: Lakos will now live it up in LaPorta's backyard with his blue rubber toy.

Disarm 'em . . .
Bang! Bang! The city's annual gun turn-in program, which has taken 18,000 weapons off the streets in the past five years, will be held May 8 at 20 churches citywide.

• The stats: Any working gun can be exchanged anonymously for a $75 gift card -- which can't be spent on guns or alcohol! (A business community breakfast to raise money for the gift cards will be held April 16 at the Union League Club.)

• The stats II: "I don't know the science behind this, but I know one less gun means one less potential killing," said investment banker Dana Levenson, the city's former CFO, who is co-chairing the program with former Chicago Police Supt. Terry Hillard.

Sneedings . . .
Sunday's birthdays: Billy Crystal, 62; Cliff Kelley, 69, and Rich Melman and Rick Roberts, ageless . . . Monday's birthdays: Fabio, 51, and Margo Howard, ageless.
Related Blog Posts BREAKING: Desiree Rogers To Resign

8 pages of comments, Artie...go look. Sorry 330 events in the White House in 14 months. That guy loves to party. Every Weds. is party night when he's in town.

Ya gotta love how they get any kind of food they want, his cholesterol is high, yet the Lady wants Americans to go on a diet, offering 1,500 to loose weight. I weigh less than a hundred at 5 foot 2 inches. I'm gonna eat like a hog, collect the money, and then go back to healthy eating and exercise. Damn this administration is so darn dumb...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 12:37 am

Oh, did I get their names twisted? Desiree or Valarie. My bad...but for them to shove their best friend outm ah, nuthin' like Chicago politics in the White House.

Oh, I threw in a homo link..just to get you interested...and maybe inform you as to how bad this epidemic is that I think it needs to be built into Obamba's healthcare plan and scrap the abortion crap.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 4:13 am

UrRight wrote:

Well I imagine it's easier to find other gay people that way. It's not like you can look at a person and know that they're gay. (Most of the time) That being said, I am against excessive public displays of affection regardless of sexual orientation. I don't want to see a gay couple, a straight couple, a young couple, or an old couple making out while I'm trying to enjoy my dinner.

UrRight wrote:
Go to California, no one discriminates them

I'd agree with you if it weren't for the whole Prop 8 thing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 8:01 am

UrRight wrote:

White House social secretary Desiree Rogers says she will step down next month, after presiding over 330 events in the White House in 14 months. Rogers, a friend of President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, is part of a high-profile group of Chicagoans in the Obama White House.
(AP)

You do realize that "events" are not necessarily "parties" don't you?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 10:19 am

Every Wednesday evening they hold a party.
Paul, I feel the same as you, what you said about public kissing, etc. I don't care if they are straight or not, just don't advertise it in front of me.

I don't agree with Prop 8 but on the other hand, they should give them what they want and shove it out of the news,
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 10:21 am

paul87920 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Well I imagine it's easier to find other gay people that way. It's not like you can look at a person and know that they're gay. (Most of the time) That being said, I am against excessive public displays of affection regardless of sexual orientation. I don't want to see a gay couple, a straight couple, a young couple, or an old couple making out while I'm trying to enjoy my dinner.

UrRight wrote:

It makes me wanna puke when I see two lesbians or two gay men holding hands and kissing in public. I agree.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 1:54 pm

UrRight wrote:
Every Wednesday evening they hold a party.

Unless I'm mistaken, that ended in the Spring of 2009...

Obama Closes Cocktail Hour

Quote :
It’s been one year since Barack Obama’s inauguration, and already one early innovation of his administration is a distant memory: the Wednesday White House cocktail parties. Billed as a way to break through the poisonous partisanship of the Bush years, the parties appear to have seen last call. The Obamas hosted at least a half a dozen of the bipartisan soirees in the early last year. But they haven’t held any since late spring – and both Democrats and Republicans on the Hill say they’re sad to see the events end.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 4:24 pm

Thanks, Scorp for setting me straight.

I still though, can't figure out why they would want to go out to dinner when they can and do have servants and order lobster in the White House, saving the expense of taxpayers' money for security?

Back to the subject, Ellen Denegeres and Rosie O'Donnel suppposedly got married, and both are now broken up with their lesbian partners. It's no different than legal marriages where 50% end in divorce.

Maybe they'd think twice about "marriage" and just ask that assets and legal things be included in their relationship as if they are married, give the spouse insurance coverage, and they'll soon shut up.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 5:20 pm

UrRight wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

UrRight wrote:

It makes me wanna puke when I see two lesbians or two gay men holding hands and kissing in public. I agree.

I don't mind if they hold hands or even give a kiss. I just don't want to see people slobbering all over each other.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/16/2010, 7:12 pm

The gay guys I can spot immediately with their feminine gestures. I don't know about lesbians...but they don't need a Pride Parade today, They have the gay internet and known gay bars, etc.

Heck, Cal City, one bar called the "Patch" was lesbian". Another that stood near the cig stand that looked like a bank was for gay guys and "butch gals".

They don't need a parade. They know where and how to hook up.

So, Artie, they aren't being discriminated against. My gosh, they are just human beings wanting some rights. Some of them worked as dancers for Britney...female and male that were gay...and they are professionals.

My butt they are being discriminated against...they hold professional employment, and make no secret of their orientation.

Going back on the subject of these politicians, they're liars....they are the ones that discriminate against the gays in order to save their careers. They are the ones that should be booted out for misleading their roles.

Everyone today accepts (well mostly everyone) accepts people for who they are. Whether straight, gay or lesbian, transgender.

It's the fault of these deceiving politicians that lie, lie, and lie. Straight or gay. That's the part that makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/17/2010, 4:32 am

UrRight wrote:
I still though, can't figure out why they would want to go out to dinner when they can and do have servants and order lobster in the White House, saving the expense of taxpayers' money for security?

It's a "date night." It's a good idea for any couple to get out of the house once a week or so and do something together.

In any case, the President pays for his own family's food, whether it's at a restaurant or at the White House. And I'm pretty sure that Secret Service agents are on salary. I doubt that their dates cost us anything extra at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/17/2010, 10:56 am

Mirage wrote:

Homosexuality is a choice of conduct.

Artie60438 wrote:
It is? Is heterosexuality a choice too? Did you just wake up and "decide" one day to be hetero or was it a long involved process weighing the pros and cons of both orientations? The fact is that homosexuality is no more a "choice" than the color of skin you're born with.

No, heterosexuality is the norm. Must be the failings of public education in America since the 1960s for not preparing you for common sense. You do realize that procreation of the human race STILL requires a male and a female no matter how many test tubes you got on hand, right?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/17/2010, 11:11 am

Mirage wrote:
No, heterosexuality is the norm. Must be the failings of public education in America since the 1960s for not preparing you for common sense. You do realize that procreation of the human race STILL requires a male and a female no matter how many test tubes you got on hand, right?

Which is completely irrelevant since our species isn't comprised entirely of homosexuals.

Common sense, indeed. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/17/2010, 11:16 am

Heretic wrote:
Choice of conduct; a choice to act on the given impulses. I can see that. But yeah, I would think the same would apply to heterosexuals, too.

He's got a weird argument, though. By that logic, the African Americans didn't have a legitimate grievance during the civil rights movement 'cause they weren't being treated and murdered like slaves anymore. Rolling Eyes

Yes, homosexuals don't have it as bad as some do elsewhere, but I cannot fathom how that justifies the way we are treating them here.

I think you have been watching too many movies. The majority of slaves were not abused. Of course abuses did exist, and movie lore seems fixated on those abuses, but the sin of slavery was not the cases of abuse but the preemption of the freedom of fellow human beings and treating them as mere property. England also had slavery but you don't often hear about whips & chains associated to British slavery.

There is obviously no connection between slavery and choosing to conduct gay activities.

But what do you mean "the way we are treating them?" If we treat them as human beings what more are they really entitled to? Should we also give privileged status to people who are left handed because they are in the minority?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/17/2010, 11:24 am

Heretic wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Which is completely irrelevant since our species isn't comprised entirely of homosexuals.

Common sense, indeed. Rolling Eyes

That makes absolutely no sense. We also have a number of pet lovers. Are they also entitled to special privilege? On the seedy side I promise you if someone claimed it was OK to have sex with animals the government would step in to protect the animals no matter how much someone "believed" they were just born that way and no matter how willing the animal may appear to be. So there are some absolutes where it doesn't much matter what you may believe is OK, it just isn't.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/17/2010, 11:40 am

Animals are not human.

Thanks for playin'!

Next bullshit argument, please.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/17/2010, 11:55 am

I can't remember the name of a movie that was based on facts and very true. I can't remember the age of the boy when he was abducted by a gay man...he grew up getting sexually abused in that abuser's trailer...as he hit almost mid teens, he saw the abuser treating him different, seeking a younger boy to abduct.

At the end, the older kid saved the younger kid's life and ran away....saving him from being abused.

They both were reunited with their families. The older one just couldn't seem to fit back into his loving family. He ended up killing himself. He knew no other way to be...so in this case, yes they can turn you into a gay person...if that's the lifestyle they were introduced to. It didn't make him gay, it just confused him so badly, he ended up killing himself.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Self-Hating Homosexuals   Self-Hating Homosexuals - Page 2 Empty3/17/2010, 12:10 pm

Wow. From justifying slavery, to bestiality, to pedophilia.

Stay classy! lol!
Back to top Go down

Self-Hating Homosexuals
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: