Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karl Repay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguin

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty2/20/2010, 3:47 pm

I see where Karl Repay finally took his balls out of his wifes purse and is running against the Mailman, George Van Til flunkie Barney Stodola and some other guy for precinct committeeman. Good Luck Puddles !!
Back to top Go down
John

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty3/1/2010, 6:50 am

I have met Carl Repay and he was very rude. He feels a sense of entitlement because his little brother is Dan Repay. I don't know Carl's wife and wouldn't comment on her if I did. Carl was telling us about how wonderful Tom Philpot is. I don't appreciate Carl Repay nor his partner Philpot.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty4/23/2010, 11:22 am

Not another Repay running for office. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty4/23/2010, 8:34 pm

Penguin wrote:
I see where Karl Repay finally took his balls out of his wifes purse and is running against the Mailman, George Van Til flunkie Barney Stodola and some other guy for precinct committeeman. Good Luck Puddles !!

With a last name like that, I wouldn't trust him to "Re-Pay". God, Hammond has some strange last names for candidates.

I used to bet on football teams...if Chicago was playing in Florida or Texas back in the '80s, I would go with the fellas who welcomed warm weather, and they always won, Not the ones used to the warm weather. I made more money than my ex..... All I did was asked who was playing who and where the teams came from. Those dopes lost more money...but I recuperated what the ex lost. I laughed my butt off, not even knowing what the rules were, ya know...they had to lead by certain points, parlay, whatever the hell it was...

I'll tell ya one thing, REPAY ain't gonna win and I'm just going by his damn last name.

P.S. From what little I did read on him...he never had any balls....he was wore a cup with golf balls strapped on each side.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty4/23/2010, 8:53 pm

Simon wrote:
Not another Repay running for office. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Because they never repay what they steal.

He doesn't stand a chance, just like the fruit cakes running for "Sheriff". God, I wish Barney Fife was running.....
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty4/23/2010, 8:56 pm

John wrote:
I have met Carl Repay and he was very rude. He feels a sense of entitlement because his little brother is Dan Repay. I don't know Carl's wife and wouldn't comment on her if I did. Carl was telling us about how wonderful Tom Philpot is. I don't appreciate Carl Repay nor his partner Philpot.

Sense of "entitlement", much like IL.

I gotta add another thing: Philpot is wasting all the money he stole to put up and trash Hammond, that even if he was the "perfect candidate" I wouldn't vote for the idiot.

You have to be really hard-up when you put up more signs next to each other worse than Kaplan's firecracker signs.... vacant lots, empty houses, screw you, Philpot. You got money you didn't earn to put those ugly, huge signs up that must have cost you a hundred grand. You could've put in flower pots on each corner with a little note....all over Hammond for the scum you littered the town with. I certainly ignore scummy, orange signs, and especially from one office hopper to another...make up your mind...no, you don't have to. You couldn't even serve but a few months and want to run for something else?

Go shave dead skin off old ladies' feet. Coroner? I can do that free...go there, and declare the guy dead after he's already dead. Dump-azz.

why don't you people just hire a funeral director to run for a "coroner" or a paramedic that knows the medical issues involved...don't even hire them...call them, and save money - pay them for each trip. What a waste of freaking money. And a take home car? My goodness, how much gas does it take to get called out a couple times a month or less? Coroner should come from a funeral home or from the firefighters' paramedics. Not a stupid position where you get elected without the credentials.

Forgot, now we're talking about a patronage job...his bro?. Fluck you.What a joke with these musical chairs...my uncle got me in...my friend got me in...my relative got me in. I don't think people are taking this shitz no more.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty4/24/2010, 10:24 am

So glad I don't have to vote in Lake County elections. I'm as tired of them as I am of Illinois.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty4/24/2010, 1:02 pm

IN makes IL look rosey.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty5/8/2010, 8:33 am

Did Karl Repay win his race for precinct committee man?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty5/8/2010, 11:24 am

Doesn't he own the bar. "Flat Rock"? I thought that was the politocal hangout. What happened, did they have a "fall-out"?
Someone mentioned they got busted for serving a minor. Who's to believe..I recall Repay did win.
Why wouldn't you know by now?

Tell the Rabid Wanna-be Sheriff to clean his clutter up...man, using the same billboard McDermott did...only not professionally. I hate office jumpers.
Clean the 5 signs off the corner of 173rd & Calumet Ave., & all the ones in front of vacant lots/homes.

Wonder what the wanna-be sheriff will do after he's done playing coroner. It's posted he holds no medical license anymore on the otherboard.com.

Why don't they just hold an outside agency that takes in resumes that qualifies for being a coroner? It should require at least a degree specializing in that field, with all the credentials. Why is this position even a political position?
For whatever reason he thought being a "Sheriff" without going through the training and education of a real cop, he's dreamin! Out for the money, at the expense/safety of real people that should be tested for the position and processed through an outside hiring agency.

Look at what Stroger did...watch him go to jail. 5-6 big shots taking money without authorization committed suicide in IL...one idiot "Flowers" ran an educational office that was to make sure teachers were certified, only to use the money to fly relatives down south, use the credit card for quacky crap, and hired a nephew to get paid to eat lunch.

They stripped him of his credentials and closed the office. It was exposed the teacher certificates were already being processed through another source.

How many politicians go to jail for stealing money?
But they can't come up with a budget. They can't support the school system.

My theory is, unless you are a politician...you are gonna drown with no job eventually. Even being a politician...you eventually drown.
Back to top Go down
John

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty5/8/2010, 12:17 pm

Mike Repay won and Carl Repay lost. The Mailman beat Carl Repay. Carls sidekick Philpot lost too.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty5/9/2010, 2:11 pm

Is Mike the son of Carl who owns the bar? I honestly don't know any of them...except remembering someone mentioning someone ran a car through Flat Rock and the latest (all coming from theotherboard.com, that it was busted for serving a minor. Who cares.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty5/9/2010, 2:14 pm

This is big news coming from someone that wanted details on someone running a car thru Flat Rock. I'm sure they had insurance, Bar insurance is not cheap.
But did the person who wanted "to know" what hapened at Flat Rock remember what happened to a Green Nipsco box back when?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty5/9/2010, 2:26 pm

John wrote:
Mike Repay won and Carl Repay lost. The Mailman beat Carl Repay. Carls sidekick Philpot lost too.

I used to be a mail carrier, late seventies. It was hard work. Had to cover the routes when the wind chill was 65 below zero with fozen tears.
Loaded 150 lb sacks of mail on a truck after-hours. Locked myself accidently in the P.O. Had to call the manager, him scratching his head wondering how the hell I managed to go on the "cat-walk" and escaped, while looking for a way out, when the damn door automatically locks if you go that route. Drove a truck for special delivery, went back outside, the dumbazz was in reverse, hit a concrete square with a lightpost inside, and then threw a party for Halloween...got a promotion and quit.
Turned out ole'Buweiser who called in sick had six bars on his route, he died at home, they found fifteen thousands of undelivered mail. I got pissed cuz my birthday money was missing.
I knew why, then.....our aunts bitched from out of state they sent money and each kid blamed the other. Here ole'dufus was opening mail and getting his pay whle I struggled along his route. You can't beat that.
Oh, the truck was in "Park" nobody mentioned it slipped in reverse by itself....

Nobody knows the neighborhood like a mailman/carrier. I'll swear to that!
I thought you all liked the Repay(S). Or. Just the one with the bar? Who is Carl? I know about Dan,. but who is Carl? Who's the one that won and owns Flat Rock? I'm confused cuz I thought you all hung out at Flat Rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karl Repay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karl Repay   Karl Repay Empty

Back to top Go down

Karl Repay
Page 1 of 1