Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott Empty
PostSubject: 3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott   3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott Empty2/18/2010, 3:07 pm

Are you deleting it for some reason, administrator? You eliminated my last post asking what was going on.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Why csn't we log on to McDermott's interview on Fox from this a.m.?   3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott Empty2/18/2010, 3:09 pm

No free speech allowed? I didn't say anything negative...what's the reason? Pm me, if there's a reason for no free speech.
You removed two of my complaints wondering why the computer will not allow access to the topic I started this a.m.

What's up...I expect a full explanation, not a PM, as I said prior. What's up with that? Cuz Fowler posted after 9 a.m.? Who cares...could've been on break.

Did I say something offensive for that post to be removed? Did the mayor want attention but not the kind he preferred?

You owe me an explanation, and the rest of the posters. You want viewers and more postiing, but those few of us that post now see roadblocks. Fess up...why did you remove my two topics asking why we couldn't access the topic I posted, then removed access to the original topic. The computer can't log onto that topic after Oracle and John posted. Why?

No free speech unless you say so? PM me if you haven't the guts to explain in an "open forum" why you did what you did. It's going on four hours now, where you can't log on to the mayor being on Fox news and people's views being expressed. Free speech, my azz.
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: 3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott   3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott Empty2/18/2010, 3:21 pm

It worked fine for me.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: 3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott   3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott Empty2/18/2010, 5:33 pm

Oh, ok gotcha. Smile

Deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott   3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott Empty

Back to top Go down

3 hours.... can't log onto Fox/Chicago/McDermott
Page 1 of 1