Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty
PostSubject: I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!   I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty2/15/2010, 6:52 pm

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/article_7072991c-1a85-11df-bd36-001cc4c002e0.html

.Home / News / Local News
Hammond Mayor not ruling out run for Bayh's seat
StoryDiscussionBy Times Staff | Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 4:55 pm | (4) Comments

Font Size:Default font sizeLarger font sizeHammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. said Monday he cannot rule out a run for U.S. Senate in the wake of Sen. Evan Bayh's withdrawal.

"I can't rule anything out," said McDermott, the Lake County Democratic chairman.

"I don't know if this has been predetermined, but if it's not, it's a wide-open race (where) there is going to be a Democratic nominee needed to run in November against the Republican nominee. You are going to have to have someone to win this thing. It is important for Democrats nationwide that we win this thing."

I feel bad for the workers who may be out of a job...they are great guys that supported him, putting their careers on the line.

You know what I feel, Mayor? YOU USED PEOPLE TO GO WHERE YOU NEEDED TO GO, SACRIFCING EVEN YOUR OWN FAMILY,.,.if I believe the rumors. Nice going. If you crap on your own family, you'll crap on anyone else that helped get you where you are and where you want to go.

Drop out of politics and use your education for what it was meant to be. You don't qualify for anything outside of passing an egostistical test. Go ahead an shitz on your loyalists.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!   I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty2/15/2010, 6:53 pm

By the way, Democrats are falling off the tree like over-riped pears. YOU don't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!   I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty2/15/2010, 7:42 pm

Not that I care about YOU, but I care about the workers that got you where you are.

You\'re day-dreaming about any other office after your term is up. Those are the facts. Your workers made you up to be the almghty, and now you\'re gonna sh-tz on them.

They made Hammond, you didn\'t. All for your self-serving greediness. How can you move on with a \"conscious? Easily, cuz you never had one. Not even for your own kids.

Do yourself a favor: save your campaign money for child support. Melissa can write up her own divorce decree without spending a dime.

You wanted to run for Gov; now a senate seat. Why waste money that can go towards your kids?

I have no respect for "charmers," i.e., thinking they are above the world with good looks. Fact is. Melissa sees through this.

Karen, I don't pretend to know the answer to your question, even if "appointed," problem is, he still shat on them. I know a lot of them that don't deserve this shitz, cuz they were from the former administration, when I bought my house, they were down to earth, so down to earth and don't deserve to be shitz on.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/15/2010, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!   I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty2/15/2010, 7:46 pm

Not all city jobs are appointments, are they?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!   I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty2/15/2010, 8:04 pm

I was submitting my post as you were submitting yours. They only give you an option to save or modify.

I pressed \"Modify,\" and all those slants appear above. All I know is this is my message to Mayor McDermott: quit dreaming.

You can\'t satisfy as a mayor, quit the political field while you are ahead on a lawyer\'s degree. You have no chance in hell of ever making it to the Gov or Senate office. Just from what I\' read and know about how Indiana runs, and how you handled credit cards without receipts.

People aren\'t putting up with that, especially when you want to blow charges at an "Apparre\" place, and think we\'re so stupid to think it\'s Christmas cards. Since when does an \"Apparrel\" place sell Christmas Cards? Sounds more like a personal gift for your wife or someone else, more significant, I know how much the card industry charges - and it isn't near the amount you stated, especially for embossed Christmas CARDS IN 2009. The amount only reflects apparel.

Hardly anyone sends Christmas cards in a company, to combat the budget. For a mayor, you can only bullshitz hafl the time, not all the time. You have some reciepts to expose if you plan on running for anything outside your marriage. Those Christmas cards could have been bought for less than $100.00, an endorsed by your signature, which would have meant more. Where\'s the postage receipts? Apparrel vs X-mas cards? My azz.

No woman can be that dumb, especially when she's a lawyer married to you. And you think you can fool the public. I can't imagine what you tell your kids.

Third times the charm...they get sucker-punched by the previous two who were smart enough to "bow out".

Last edited by UrRight on 2/15/2010, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EXCUSE THE SLANTS NOT MT FAULT)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!   I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty2/15/2010, 8:10 pm

UrRight wrote:

People aren't putting up with that, especially when you want to blow charges at an "Apparrel" place, and think we're so stupid to think it's Christmas cards. Since when does an "Apparrel" place sell Christmas Cards?

The name of the place he purchased from is "Progressive Gifts and yes,they do sell Christmas Cards
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!   I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty2/15/2010, 8:31 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

People aren't putting up with that, especially when you want to blow charges at an "Apparrel" place, and think we're so stupid to think it's Christmas cards. Since when does an "Apparrel" place sell Christmas Cards?

The name of the place he purchased from is "Progressive Gifts and yes,they do sell Christmas Cards

Got the wrong impression from FreeLies:
'
http://www.northwestindiana.com/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8216&sid=faba0f60fffb5c5cc63c50a1795b5075

You got the name of the company right, but she listed the charge as "promotional apparel".

Went against my better judgement, the but the question I have is, why didn't he go to Hammond's printing company, or Munsters' MissPrint? Awwww! Well, maybe it was cheaper, but they can obtain their own catalog from various card agencies, act as their own dealers and save a bundle. Been in the printing business for years. All they have to do is call up local greeting card companies, act as their own printing company, and save thousands.

Hell, they can order their own personalized invitations to promotions, weddings, etc., an get rewarded for it, and make a profit off your own company ordering, by getting discounts, and save tons of money, as if you are your own customer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!   I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty2/24/2010, 5:04 am

"I don't know if this has been predetermined, but if it's not, it's a wide-open race (where) there is going to be a Democratic nominee needed to run in November against the Republican nominee. You are going to have to have someone to win this thing. It is important for Democrats nationwide that we win this thing."

Whatever happened to electing the best person available? I guess we see why Washington is broken with party-centered thinking like that!

Obama is a perfect example of someone who was electable but his lack of experience has hindered enabling much of anything positive and has forced him to employ Chicago style thuggery tactics to try and force things through.

There was a time when at least some Senators and a few Congressmen were statesmen and the voice of reason so that a compromise bill was generally in the best interest of all, especially on major issues such as healthcare and jobs. All I see today from the Dem leadership is an over eagerness to push liberal-centered, perhaps even Marxist, social legislation by hook or by crook and America is sick of it.

At the risk of overreacting to a quote I feel that my take is perfectly in context. So while I have made it known that McDermott running for Senator this year would be a colossal mistake if that truly is his mindset perhaps it's time for him to bow out of politics entirely for a while and learn what it's like to make a real living in the private sector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!   I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen! Empty

Back to top Go down

I JUST KNEW This Was Gonna Happen!
Page 1 of 1