Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kiesling over the top again lmao

Go down 
+3
Mailman
Artie60438
the oracle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

kiesling over the top again lmao Empty
PostSubject: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/7/2010, 9:06 am

another idiot column by kiesling

/news/opinion/columnists/mark-kiesling/article_c79eed80-9107-53fe-9ee1-b8381252eff7.html

lol woerple isnt going to become a councilman anytime soon as kiesling seems to propose today. its funny when idiots like marsha suggest this on the otb because they dont know any better. but for a supposedly knowledgable political columnist?

the fact is what killed the case...wasnt something nefarious as kiesling surmizes, it was that as the special prosecutor reported, dominguez lied. the alleged plants werent 8 feet tall as dominguez claimed on the radio. arresting the whole family wasnt normal proceedure as roy tried to convice us. and oh by the way woerple is back at work as a mailman which is a fact that apparently kiesling was too lazy to check out for himself.

you want to know why this is bad for dominguez mark? well why would a state trooper that lives in lowell...and has access to a fleet of state police police helicoptors in lowell...drive all the way from lowel to the gary airport, as he said he did in the times last week...to get in a lake county helicoptor just purchased by roy dominguez, and then coincidentally fly over the woerples house, and spot what the prosecutor called some tiny ditchweed plants less than 18 inches tall from 5000 feet in the air? oh andbtw by state law he isnt allowed to use binoculars or any device to help him spot it either.

dominguez can claim all he wants that he had no prior knowledge of this case. thats a proovable lie based on the information he and his own officers have said in the media.

and more over the laporte county prosecutors office, who was named special prosecutor in this case...has the least amount of drug plea deals of any county in indiana, they are known for being harsher on drug offenders, then any other county, and even they have written that this case was a sham from the beginning and that basically woerple was set up.

oh and as far as worrpel being a mailman goes....by law he cant be a city councilman as kiesling thanks to marsha, thinks is about to happen. its a federal law that worple cant hold elective office.

and thats just based on the stuff theyve said in the paper. i cant wait till the public finds out the info, the paper has tried to keep hidden up till now.

next time you want to write a column mark. make a few phone calls and get the info needed to save yourself the embarassment. taking advice from george and marsha...just isnt working for you lol
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/7/2010, 9:33 am

I read that column and almost spit out my coffee. What idiot runs with a story planted by an angry jobless troll like "Marsha" whose only agenda is to get revenge for losing her job.
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/7/2010, 9:52 am

Trust me on this one, I still deliver the mail, I went back Wed and after being off 6 months every inch of my body, including my Preacher is sore. I am barred by law (The Hatch Act) from running for political office. Kiesling had to have used Freetime as a source on this one. Kinda reminds me of the Times message bd claims she made and he wrote about.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/7/2010, 1:15 pm

I cant wait for the actually story to come out. bad, yes, but the current story just keeps getting more and more blown out of proportion. It went from 3 small plants to 15 - 8 foot plants that supplied the entire Hammond Democratic Party with the finest pot this side of the mississippi. :drink:
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/7/2010, 4:22 pm

So Mailman is not running for council but Janiec is rolling for mayor? Janiec is a Nogootnik.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/7/2010, 4:43 pm

Well, my opinion is to legalize the stuff. Not that I'm kissing butts, but Mike Royko wrote that it should be legalized back in the '70s. It's bullcrap. But the column he wrote made sense, and I didn't even know the drugs existed back then, not to mention marijuana. Now it makes sense. I'm determined to check that book out at the library. The Tribune wants money for it. Screw them.

We grow plants to eat off of them,. indulge in vitamins not approved by the FDA, but I never heard of anyone causing car accidents being under the influence of marijuana. I hear about prescriptions not prescribed to them; alcohol, but has anyone mentioned the fact that someone killed because of marijuana? What I mean to say is, it's less lethal than alcohol, and since CA now opened shop on it, collecting taxes...drinking kills more than smoking or those little plants.

I'm just sick of the way these reporters play on one another. I have a question for Keisling: How did your DUI affect you and others when you went behind that wheel? What was the outcome of your case? I'd like a report on that.

Why haven't you written about your own terrible mistake, getting arrested for a DUI, which in my opinion, should have landed you in jail? Why do you have to work two jobs and churn out 6 columns a week but work for a liquor store? Pointing one finger forward, is pointing four back at you.

It's obvious it was a set-up from that Hispanic idiot who thinks he qualifies for governor...he should arrest himself for all the corruption he does.

It doesn't end there, but the point is, when a columnist who has to hold two jobs and depends on
the NorthwestIndiana.com/Discussion Board to create topics to write about...you may as well share FreeTime's cat/bed-bug infested bed. `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I can't stand any of the reporters from P-T or NWI Times. All they do is borrow news from the real newspapers and reporters that actually investigate and follow up.

Chicago's killings on the street - if they reported every one 0f them, it would take up the whole paper...

That's all the Times does, is listen to the police scanner, and report that as "the latest news". A guy shot in E.C. wow, like it doesn't happen every day.

Give the straight shooting message we want to read about, and maybe the Times would be worth 25 cents. Follow up on your stories, I'll pay 5o cents.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/7/2010, 5:02 pm

Simon wrote:
So Mailman is not running for council but Janiec is rolling for mayor? Janiec is a Nogootnik.

Funny how Ms. Doesn'tHavetowork, but proclaims Janiec will dishonor the present mayor.

For all the messages, for the phone calls, for all the "reporting," this woman/half woman should be able to land a job with the Times for tipping off tips....instead, it's a hobby. She can work...there's no excuse, from her home and pay her taxes.

She can hear on a phone, type, do research, yet, she's "disabled". Now you know why states are in the HOLE. cat

She can make up to $700.00 a month without them taking a dime from her. Instead, she's still looking for that "fishing partner with a car".

She has a great advantage to work from home and get paid for it, even if it's bullcrap...I guess once you're caught in a trap..."You Can't GET OUT!" :swat: :swat:

She wants the sympathy she doesn't deserve. If you don't help yourself, no one else can help you.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/7/2010, 7:39 pm

Janiec is running for Mayor, What does he stand for ?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/8/2010, 12:55 pm

Check theotherboard.com.

Free is going for Janiec, that is, until Mattlapp jumped in. Also AmyWigs...but now the rumor is two notable people will be running against Mayor McDermott.

Janiec has a horrible dsposition; arrogant, etc. But the rumor mill is rolling...two very distinguised politicians are armed and ready.

Then take with a salt-shaker grain of salt, they are now proclaiming the mayor no longer is living at home, has a girlfriend, etc. It's interesting if you like making up crap that affects others' personal lives. :finger:

Gosh, the town where I came from, you couldn't take a crap in the woods without the whole town knowing. lol! Hammond's gossip beats all that!!!!

Here's to JCMT: :finger:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty2/8/2010, 1:06 pm

Penguin wrote:
Janiec is running for Mayor, What does he stand for ?

Accordoing to the otherboard.com, the queen of "talk" says Janiec "has a lot of info" on the mayor.

I bet the mayor is shaking in his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kiesling over the top again lmao   kiesling over the top again lmao Empty

Back to top Go down

kiesling over the top again lmao
Page 1 of 1