Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Power outage report for the region

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Power outage report for the region Empty
PostSubject: Power outage report for the region   Power outage report for the region Empty12/27/2008, 8:28 am

It would be nice to know which communities have power outages on a regular basis and how long it takes to get the light back on.

I know the power companies keep these kinds of records but are they open for public viewing.

Some communities say they are underserved while some have no complaints is there a level playing field?

My community (Midtown Gary Boardwalk apartments and all the senior citizens building and surrounding complexes) power went out Saturday Dec 27 , 2008 in the am and was out for less than 3 hours the power is underground.

I wonder do the power companies prioritize building complexes or power outages that effect a whole grid before the single family home?

When the power goes out in our community it effects thousands and all the power is underground.
Back to top Go down

Power outage report for the region
Page 1 of 1