Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/15/2009, 10:15 am

Kudos to Mayor Michelle Qualkenbush for attracting this grocer to occupy the former Dominicks store at 1968 Sibley,just 2 blocks east of the Sibley exit on the Bishop Ford. This is an area that has been under served in grocery shopping for quite a while,and overcoming the usual restrictive covenant clauses that the big chains impose on stores that they vacate is usually a difficult task.

I visited the store last week and was very impressed. Pete's is a small chain with an emphasis on Latino foods but also plenty of other choices too,no matter what your ethnicity. The place is spotless and very well organized. They have a humongous produce department,large meat dept,fish counter,full deli with hot food available,and a bakery that sells both panaderia and American type products with a case full of beautiful cakes and flans. Prices are quite reasonable,especially on meat and produce.

They are open for business now,but I believe the official grand opening will be on the 19th. You can view their current ad at
http://www.petesfresh.com/weeklyads.php
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/17/2009, 8:54 pm

I wish them luck....most super markets do not relocate in an area where cash flow is NOT.

Pete is great on produce and meat as I have experienced in Hammond, but I still have reservations, about the Calumet City location. For ONE, the sales taxes are outrageous, and lastly, the former Dominick's did not survive because there was no cash flow Most items, indeed were overpriced, as is Jewels, (which I laughed today at their price breaking offfers...cucumbers or peppers at 79 cents a piece, where I get to six for a dollar.)

The point is, yes, there was a need for a long time at the Dominick's site, but how long can a business survive on no cash flow, and in the instance of Dominick's they borrowed from Lockport to stay afloat before giving up.

They can't pay bills with food stamps....my daughter worked there, at the Cal City location before they closed. They borrowed money from the other flagships, to pay payroll, because the store in Cal City only had food stamp revenue. That eliminated sales tax.

Let me know if I am wrong: They will be gone within two years. afro
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/17/2009, 9:03 pm

People with money won't pay Cal City's taxes. People with food stamps are not required to pay taxes on food stamps. At least they can walk to the grocery store in that area, and get the service they need...but did anyone look at the cash flow?
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/17/2009, 9:05 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Kudos to Mayor Michelle Qualkenbush for attracting this grocer to occupy the former Dominicks store at 1968 Sibley,just 2 blocks east of the Sibley exit on the Bishop Ford. This is an area that has been under served in grocery shopping for quite a while,and overcoming the usual restrictive covenant clauses that the big chains impose on stores that they vacate is usually a difficult task.

I visited the store last week and was very impressed. Pete's is a small chain with an emphasis on Latino foods but also plenty of other choices too,no matter what your ethnicity. The place is spotless and very well organized. They have a humongous produce department,large meat dept,fish counter,full deli with hot food available,and a bakery that sells both panaderia and American type products with a case full of beautiful cakes and flans. Prices are quite reasonable,especially on meat and produce.

They are open for business now,but I believe the official grand opening will be on the 19th. You can view their current ad at
http://www.petesfresh.com/weeklyads.php

Kudos to a welfare corporate, who doesn't give squidlley crap about you. She lives in Indiana. She's in Cal City to lie and lie.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/17/2009, 9:08 pm

Hey, Artie..how long before their meat rots, fruit goes to hell, while waiting for Obama to reimburse them for the food stamps? Get it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/17/2009, 9:12 pm

UrRight wrote:
I wish them luck....most super markets do not relocate in an area where cash flow is NOT.

Pete is great on produce and meat as I have experienced in Hammond, but I still have reservations, about the Calumet City location. For ONE, the sales taxes are outrageous, and lastly, the former Dominick's did not survive because there was no cash flow Most items, indeed were overpriced, as is Jewels, (which I laughed today at their price breaking offfers...cucumbers or peppers at 79 cents a piece, where I get to six for a dollar.)


The point is, yes, there was a need for a long time at the Dominick's site, but how long can a business survive on no cash flow, and in the instance of Dominick's they borrowed from Lockport to stay afloat before giving up.

They can't pay bills with food stamps....my daughter worked there, at the Cal City location before they closed. They borrowed money from the other flagships, to pay payroll, because the store in Cal City only had food stamp revenue. That eliminated sales tax.

Let me know if I am wrong: They will be gone within two years. afro

Oh you're wrong all right. Dominicks went out because the prices were too high. There are many other locations they've shuttered as well.


Last edited by Artie60438 on 8/17/2009, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/17/2009, 9:14 pm

UrRight wrote:
People with money won't pay Cal City's taxes. People with food stamps are not required to pay taxes on food stamps. At least they can walk to the grocery store in that area, and get the service they need...but did anyone look at the cash flow?

Food stamps are as good as cash and btw,most people aren't on them.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/17/2009, 9:17 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Kudos to Mayor Michelle Qualkenbush for attracting this grocer to occupy the former Dominicks store at 1968 Sibley,just 2 blocks east of the Sibley exit on the Bishop Ford. This is an area that has been under served in grocery shopping for quite a while,and overcoming the usual restrictive covenant clauses that the big chains impose on stores that they vacate is usually a difficult task.


Kudos to a welfare corporate, who doesn't give squidlley crap about you. She lives in Indiana. She's in Cal City to lie and lie.

Yeah,yeah,yeah. Same tune you've been singing for years that you've never come close to proving. How did your prediction that she would lose re-election work out? Razz
Back to top Go down
sparks



Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/17/2009, 9:23 pm

UrRight wrote:
People with money won't pay Cal City's taxes. People with food stamps are not required to pay taxes on food stamps. At least they can walk to the grocery store in that area, and get the service they need...but did anyone look at the cash flow?
The current state sales tax on food in Illinois is only 1%, so I really don't think that "taxes" will be a factor that determines Pete's success. The reason that Dominick's failed is because their customer base changed and they didn't. People like the convenience of having a grocery store close to home and I think Pete's will do a great job of attracting and keeping customers. With the closure of both Sterk's and Dominick's, the residents of Cal City lost two local stores. As far as "Cash Flow", do you have any links to support your contention that food stamp vendors aren't being paid promptly?
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/19/2009, 8:01 am

Just back way back, my daughter worked at the one in Cal City when she transferred to Seton for her last year before college. She transferred from the one in Lockport, and was in the managerial position. Lockport's store had to transfer funds to meet the bills at the one in Cal City.

Because the Cal City location was the only store serving that portion of the city, many of the food stamp people had no choice but to shop there. Reimbursement from the food stamps (gov't) was slow, and not providing the cash flow necessary to keep it afloat. The store closed after that, as the Dominic's everywhere have the highest food costs in comparison to other stores. I agree with that.


I do hope it succeeds...where do you get the 1% on food tax from? I thought food was taxed the same as other merchandise. I wasn't aware of that. Thought it was seven percent or more in Crook County.

As far as Mayor Michelle, it was by chance and dirty tricks she played to get Pam thrown off the ballot, which the state is working on to eliminate minor reasons (i.e., not properly wording the position you are seeking, also saying she was Pam's boss, therefore she could not run while under her employment). It was a dirty trick, though legal, to throw Pam under the train. I do believe Michelle has no conscious.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/19/2009, 7:46 pm

Artie, this is what I was referring to when I stated Ms. Qualkinbush won her bid for mayor under a pretense. Not certainly based on integrity, honesty, and above all, freedom for anyone to run against her. She used every leverage possible to get elected, not because people had a choice. She manipulated the system, to remain in office. For that, I give her an F+plus for being an immoral politician, elected through technicalities, not based on her record. Regular politician, money-hungry, and nothing has changed.

What was her "change" motive, to run again? Like Obama, the sky will open, ..the sun will shine through...and nothing will happen until you're dead. She has nothing to worry about. Where she will end up, she'll have a lot of friends down there.

I don't give a hoot what party you represent. I was around her and Genova long before you. They will pay a real price when God calls the shots.



"It's pretty sad and a betrayal of democratic values"

Post by UrRight on 2/16/2009, 10:50 am
"Most (electoral boards) are reasonable, but because we have so many, we have a lot of problems," said Orr who testified before the House Elections Committee in Springfield Wednesday. "We've got problems with delays, problems with politics. As (one lawmaker) said today, it's nuts because we have all these people recusing themselves because you have incumbents ruling on the properness of their opponents' petitions."
One option is for Orr's office to assume the duties of local electoral boards. That way, professionals who know election code and court precedent would rule on ballot challenges.
"I'm not looking for more work, but we have a serious problem that is really not in the public interest," Orr said. "It's pretty sad and a betrayal of democratic values" when newcomers get kicked off the ballot for technical, political reasons.
McLaughlin's slate faces mayoral challenger Gerald Maher, Patrice Pykett for clerk and Kenneth Wzorek, Kenneth Houston and Marian Klemme for trustees. They followed tradition in Cook County by objecting to their opponents' petitions for petty reasons. It's really a waste of time.
I don't favor one side or the other in Orland Park's election. I would be writing the same column had McLaughlin's slate tried to remove Maher's slate from the ballot for silly reasons.
The point is, electoral boards need to be revamped or erased altogether. The list of candidates and potential candidates scatched out by their local electoral boards is long and tired.
A police sergeant in Calumet City, Pam Cap, is dangling by threads in her battle to challenge incumbent mayor Michelle Qualkinbush. She has resorted to the courts, but time is running out.
If we're going to talk about election reform and campaign funding all the rest, let's start where it really counts - in your towns.
Do away with electoral boards. It's a start.


http://www.southtownstar.com/news/mcqueary/1426552,021209mcqueary.article

How can Ms. Qualkinbush look at herself in the mirror each morning?



OnlineUrRight


UrRight

Posts: 694

*
* Post #2
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/19/2009, 7:50 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Kudos to Mayor Michelle Qualkenbush for attracting this grocer to occupy the former Dominicks store at 1968 Sibley,just 2 blocks east of the Sibley exit on the Bishop Ford. This is an area that has been under served in grocery shopping for quite a while,and overcoming the usual restrictive covenant clauses that the big chains impose on stores that they vacate is usually a difficult task.

I visited the store last week and was very impressed. Pete's is a small chain with an emphasis on Latino foods but also plenty of other choices too,no matter what your ethnicity. The place is spotless and very well organized. They have a humongous produce department,large meat dept,fish counter,full deli with hot food available,and a bakery that sells both panaderia and American type products with a case full of beautiful cakes and flans. Prices are quite reasonable,especially on meat and produce.

They are open for business now,but I believe the official grand opening will be on the 19th. You can view their current ad at
http://www.petesfresh.com/weeklyads.php

Go to Aldies.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/20/2009, 12:46 pm

sparks wrote:
UrRight wrote:
People with money won't pay Cal City's taxes. People with food stamps are not required to pay taxes on food stamps. At least they can walk to the grocery store in that area, and get the service they need...but did anyone look at the cash flow?
The current state sales tax on food in Illinois is only 1%, so I really don't think that "taxes" will be a factor that determines Pete's success. The reason that Dominick's failed is because their customer base changed and they didn't. People like the convenience of having a grocery store close to home and I think Pete's will do a great job of attracting and keeping customers. With the closure of both Sterk's and Dominick's, the residents of Cal City lost two local stores. As far as "Cash Flow", do you have any links to support your contention that food stamp vendors aren't being paid promptly?
F.Y.I...State of Illinois tax on food (unprepared) is 1%. Cook County tax on food (unprepared) is 1.75%. Calumet City then tacks on their percentage.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/20/2009, 5:31 pm

...and, the reason Dominick's closed it's doors, is because the neighbors were walking out the front door without making any purchases...you know, shoplifting...and, if you think this is such a great store and such a great idea, I dare you to pack up the wife and kiddies Saturday night about 8:00 p.m. and do your shopping there...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/20/2009, 8:49 pm

LoisLane wrote:
...and, the reason Dominick's closed it's doors, is because the neighbors were walking out the front door without making any purchases...you know, shoplifting...and, if you think this is such a great store and such a great idea, I dare you to pack up the wife and kiddies Saturday night about 8:00 p.m. and do your shopping there...

As usual you don't know what you're talking about. Here's a list of the stores they announced they were closing at the same time...
* 8847 S. Harlem Ave., Bridgeview
* 968 Sibley Blvd., Calumet City
* 3300 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago
* 6623 N. Damen Ave., Chicago
* 5829 S. Archer Ave., Chicago
* 13180 S. Cicero Ave., Crestwood
* 7241 Lemont Road, Downers Grove
* 535 Dundee Ave., East Dundee
* 325 E. Army Trail Road, Glendale Heights
* 1020 Waukegan Road, Glenview
* 1295 E. Ogden Ave., Naperville
* 8900 Greenwood Ave., Niles
* 7401 W. 25th St., North Riverside
* 722 W. Rollins Road, Round Lake Beach
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?id=23729

I guess shoplifting must be a big problem in Naperville too,huh? Rolling Eyes

I won't be afraid to shop there,but then,I'm not afraid to patronize a Latino owned business like you are.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 7:06 am

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
...and, the reason Dominick's closed it's doors, is because the neighbors were walking out the front door without making any purchases...you know, shoplifting...and, if you think this is such a great store and such a great idea, I dare you to pack up the wife and kiddies Saturday night about 8:00 p.m. and do your shopping there...

As usual you don't know what you're talking about. Here's a list of the stores they announced they were closing at the same time...
* 8847 S. Harlem Ave., Bridgeview
* 968 Sibley Blvd., Calumet City
* 3300 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago
* 6623 N. Damen Ave., Chicago
* 5829 S. Archer Ave., Chicago
* 13180 S. Cicero Ave., Crestwood
* 7241 Lemont Road, Downers Grove
* 535 Dundee Ave., East Dundee
* 325 E. Army Trail Road, Glendale Heights
* 1020 Waukegan Road, Glenview
* 1295 E. Ogden Ave., Naperville
* 8900 Greenwood Ave., Niles
* 7401 W. 25th St., North Riverside
* 722 W. Rollins Road, Round Lake Beach
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?id=23729

I guess shoplifting must be a big problem in Naperville too,huh? Rolling Eyes

I won't be afraid to shop there,but then,I'm not afraid to patronize a Latino owned business like you are.
Then explain the Jewel in Dolton, and Sterk's in Calumet City...And Art, I doubt you'd shop anywhere without those food cards...and before 12 noon.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 8:48 am

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
...and, the reason Dominick's closed it's doors, is because the neighbors were walking out the front door without making any purchases...you know, shoplifting...and, if you think this is such a great store and such a great idea, I dare you to pack up the wife and kiddies Saturday night about 8:00 p.m. and do your shopping there...

As usual you don't know what you're talking about. Here's a list of the stores they announced they were closing at the same time...
* 8847 S. Harlem Ave., Bridgeview
* 968 Sibley Blvd., Calumet City
* 3300 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago
* 6623 N. Damen Ave., Chicago
* 5829 S. Archer Ave., Chicago
* 13180 S. Cicero Ave., Crestwood
* 7241 Lemont Road, Downers Grove
* 535 Dundee Ave., East Dundee
* 325 E. Army Trail Road, Glendale Heights
* 1020 Waukegan Road, Glenview
* 1295 E. Ogden Ave., Naperville
* 8900 Greenwood Ave., Niles
* 7401 W. 25th St., North Riverside
* 722 W. Rollins Road, Round Lake Beach
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?id=23729

I guess shoplifting must be a big problem in Naperville too,huh? Rolling Eyes

I won't be afraid to shop there,but then,I'm not afraid to patronize a Latino owned business like you are.
Then explain the Jewel in Dolton, and Sterk's in Calumet City

Try and read this verryyyyy slowwwwwly so maybe it will sink in. Stores close because they _U N D E R P E R F O R M_,get it?

Sterks couldn't even keep the store they had in Munster open.

I know this has been suggested to you by others,but obviously it bears repeating,Try doing some research before you stick your foot in your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 9:39 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Try and read this verryyyyy slowwwwwly so maybe it will sink in. Stores close because they _U N D E R P E R F O R M_,get it?

Sterks couldn't even keep the store they had in Munster open.

I know this has been suggested to you by others,but obviously it bears repeating,Try doing some research before you stick your foot in your mouth.
Bullshit! They UNDER PERFORM, because of many factors, and crime in the area is number one...Nobody will patronize that store. Right across the street (Sibley Blvd.) is the former Ginger Ridge Apts. They gate that area to keep the vermin out. That neighborhood is one of the most crime ridden areas in the South Suburbs. Nobody with any brains will shop in a crime ridden area...C R I M E drives people away...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 10:00 am

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Try and read this verryyyyy slowwwwwly so maybe it will sink in. Stores close because they _U N D E R P E R F O R M_,get it?

Sterks couldn't even keep the store they had in Munster open.

I know this has been suggested to you by others,but obviously it bears repeating,Try doing some research before you stick your foot in your mouth.
Bullshit! They UNDER PERFORM, because of many factors, and crime in the area is number one...Nobody will patronize that store. Right across the street (Sibley Blvd.) is the former Ginger Ridge Apts. They gate that area to keep the vermin out. That neighborhood is one of the most crime ridden areas in the South Suburbs. Nobody with any brains will shop in a crime ridden area...C R I M E drives people away...

So crime was a factor in the Munster store closing? I don't think so. Oh,and btw,Food4Less is also opening a store very close to the new Pete's. I'm shocked they didn't check with you first,since you're such an expert Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 10:42 am

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Try and read this verryyyyy slowwwwwly so maybe it will sink in. Stores close because they _U N D E R P E R F O R M_,get it?

Sterks couldn't even keep the store they had in Munster open.

I know this has been suggested to you by others,but obviously it bears repeating,Try doing some research before you stick your foot in your mouth.
Bullshit! They UNDER PERFORM, because of many factors, and crime in the area is number one...Nobody will patronize that store. Right across the street (Sibley Blvd.) is the former Ginger Ridge Apts. They gate that area to keep the vermin out. That neighborhood is one of the most crime ridden areas in the South Suburbs. Nobody with any brains will shop in a crime ridden area...C R I M E drives people away...

So crime was a factor in the Munster store closing? I don't think so. Oh,and btw,Food4Less is also opening a store very close to the new Pete's. I'm shocked they didn't check with you first,since you're such an expert Razz
The Sterk's in Munster was replaced with a JM and then a Strack's...I think everybody (but you) knows the story behind the Sterk's store closings...After Comedy Central has a half-hour special on it, then you'll know...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 11:01 am

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Try and read this verryyyyy slowwwwwly so maybe it will sink in. Stores close because they _U N D E R P E R F O R M_,get it?

Sterks couldn't even keep the store they had in Munster open.

I know this has been suggested to you by others,but obviously it bears repeating,Try doing some research before you stick your foot in your mouth.
Bullshit! They UNDER PERFORM, because of many factors, and crime in the area is number one...Nobody will patronize that store. Right across the street (Sibley Blvd.) is the former Ginger Ridge Apts. They gate that area to keep the vermin out. That neighborhood is one of the most crime ridden areas in the South Suburbs. Nobody with any brains will shop in a crime ridden area...C R I M E drives people away...

So crime was a factor in the Munster store closing? I don't think so. Oh,and btw,Food4Less is also opening a store very close to the new Pete's. I'm shocked they didn't check with you first,since you're such an expert Razz
The Sterk's in Munster was replaced with a JM and then a Strack's...I think everybody (but you) knows the story behind the Sterk's store closings...After Comedy Central has a half-hour special on it, then you'll know...

You obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about. The Sterks on 45th in Munster closed over 2 years ago and still sits empty.

If you can lay off the sauce long enough,I suggest you read this article.
Sterk's in Munster set to close
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 11:08 am

Artie60438 wrote:
You obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about. The Sterks on 45th in Munster closed over 2 years ago and still sits empty.

If you can lay off the sauce long enough,I suggest you read this article.
Sterk's in Munster set to close
I'm talking Sterk's on Ridge Road...Who cares about Sterk's on 45th? Sterk's as a business ran out of money five years ago. They can't give the properties away...And, I thought this topic generally was a discussion about businesses in Calumet City...Try staying on topic...or are you going to digress into the georaphic/demographic debates in Eldon, Iowa?

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 11:31 am

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
You obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about. The Sterks on 45th in Munster closed over 2 years ago and still sits empty.

If you can lay off the sauce long enough,I suggest you read this article.
Sterk's in Munster set to close
I'm talking Sterk's on Ridge Road...Who cares about Sterk's on 45th?

The Sterks on 45th is a recent example. Yours were not.


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 11:35 am

My point is...if you can't stay on topic, there is no use following you all over this board just so you can satisfy your urge to THINK you are correct...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9360

PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   8/21/2009, 12:08 pm

LoisLane wrote:
My point is...if you can't stay on topic, there is no use following you all over this board just so you can satisfy your urge to THINK you are correct...

You're going to "follow" me all over this board? Speaking of "staying on topic" what was this?

You need another time out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City   

Back to top Go down
 
Petes Fresh Market Opens in Calumet City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Cook County-
Jump to: