Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"

Go down 
+8
KarenT
chuckmo48
sparks
UrRight
Heretic
Scorpion
paul87920
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty1/30/2011, 1:30 pm

KarenT wrote:
That was good.
Kristen Wiig has her voice down pat and even looks a little like her. There will be a virtual gold mine of hilarious bits next year with her and Tina Fey if both Bachmann and Palin run.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty1/30/2011, 2:45 pm

Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 11:09 am

For Michele Bachmann, a pattern of getting facts wrong
Quote :
MANCHESTER, N.H. — Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann’s suggestion Saturday that the Revolutionary War began in Concord, N.H., rather than Lexington and Concord, Mass., marks the third time in recent months that the potential GOP presidential hopeful has committed a puzzling gaffe about history and current affairs.

Making her first trek to New Hampshire as a 2012 prospect, Bachmann told a GOP crowd in Manchester: “You’re the state where the shot was heard around the world at Lexington and Concord.”

The Revolutionary War began, not in New Hampshire’s capital, but in the famous two towns more than 50 miles away in Massachusetts.
Quote :

“She makes Sarah Palin look like Count Metternich,” groaned longtime GOP consultant Mike Murphy on Twitter after reading about the Concord confusion.

Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Th_ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty3/13/2011, 4:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
For Michele Bachmann, a pattern of getting facts wrong
Quote :
MANCHESTER, N.H. — Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann’s suggestion Saturday that the Revolutionary War began in Concord, N.H., rather than Lexington and Concord, Mass., marks the third time in recent months that the potential GOP presidential hopeful has committed a puzzling gaffe about history and current affairs.

Making her first trek to New Hampshire as a 2012 prospect, Bachmann told a GOP crowd in Manchester: “You’re the state where the shot was heard around the world at Lexington and Concord.”

The Revolutionary War began, not in New Hampshire’s capital, but in the famous two towns more than 50 miles away in Massachusetts.
Quote :

“She makes Sarah Palin look like Count Metternich,” groaned longtime GOP consultant Mike Murphy on Twitter after reading about the Concord confusion.

Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Th_ROTFLMAO
Brief history factoid:
Out of all of the 57 states, New Hampshire and Massachusetts were two of the earliest to be admitted to the union.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty5/20/2011, 9:07 pm

Classy people these tea party kooks......
Quote :
16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate

A 16-year-old high school student says she is facing online threats after calling into question Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann's knowledge of the Constitution.

What started as a harmless -- if cheeky -- way of pointing out Bachmann's historical mistakes has turned darker for New Jersey high school sophomore Amy Meyers, the Courier Post Online reports.

Last month, Meyers posted an open letter online challenging Bachmann to a constitutional debate.

"I have found quite a few of your statements regarding the Constitution of the United States, the quality of public school education and general U.S. civics matters to be factually incorrect, inaccurately applied or grossly distorted," Myers wrote. "As one of a handful of women in Congress, you hold a distinct privilege and responsibility to better represent your gender nationally. The statements you make help to serve an injustice to not only the position of Congresswoman, but women everywhere."

Several media outlets reported on Myers' challenge. As a result, she said, people have threatened violence against her and threatened to publish her address online, the Courier Post reports. Myers' high school has also reprotedly received inquiries regarding Myers' letter.

"A lot of them are calling me a whore," Myers said of the online remarks against her. Added her father Wayne Myers: "I personally did not think there would be a reaction like actual stalking and the vitriol that's coming out."

Myers has also seen a good deal of positive feedback online. Bachmann's office has said it would not respond to the debate challenge.

Yet as Bachmann becomes a more prominent political player, she has been subject to more scrutiny. Websites like Factcheck.org have dinged her for untruthful statements, such as the claim that Democrats "secretly" hid $105 billion in spending in the health care reform bill. She also dubiously claimed last year that President Obama's trip to Mumbai was costing $200 million per day.

In March, Bachmann claimed that the battle of Lexington and Concord, which began the Revolutionary War, took place in New Hampshire. That battle actually took place in Massachusetts.

She has also wrongly claimed that America's founding fathers "worked tirelessly until slavery was no more."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20064789-503544.html
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty5/21/2011, 11:35 am

Saw that. Wouldn't expect anything else from the Jesus loving tea party.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/21/2011, 7:03 pm

Our secret has been revealed affraid
Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann favored (by liberals) for GOP presidential nomination
Quote :
By Michael Muskal
3:38 PM CDT, June 21, 2011

Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann went head-to-head over the weekend in a straw-poll battle regarding the GOP presidential nomination — but this was a race in a forum that neither candidate wanted to win.

The two women, darlings of the Republican right, ran at the top of a survey at the Netroots Nations conference, attended by more than 500 people who consider themselves on the left flank. But winning this survey means that liberals have the least fear of either woman, viewing them as candidates who would give President Obama the easiest race.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won the poll as the candidate that progressives least want to face Obama in 2012. By a wide margin, the liberal participants said they felt Romney would be the likely opponent.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/27/2011, 4:22 pm

She's now a serious candidate and IMO,winning the nomination is a possibility with the tea party crowd behind her. Now if she could only get her facts straight....
FACT CHECK: Bachmann bomblets raising eyebrows
Quote :
WASHINGTON — Michele Bachmann's claim that she has "never gotten a penny" from a family farm that's been subsidized by the government is at odds with her financial disclosure statements. They show tens of thousands in personal income from the operation.

And, on a less-substantive note, she flubbed her hometown history Monday when declaring "John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa," and "that's the kind of spirit that I have, too," in running for president.

The actor was born nearly 150 miles away. It was the serial killer John Wayne Gacy Jr. who lived, for a time, in Waterloo.

Those were among the latest examples of how the Minnesota congresswoman has become one to watch — for inaccuracies as well as rising support — in the Republican presidential race.

Bachmann's wildly off-base assertion last month that a NATO airstrike might have killed as many as 30,000 Libyan civilians, her misrepresentations of the health care law, misfires on other aspects of President Barack Obama's record and historical inaccuracies have saddled her with a reputation for uttering populist jibes that don't hold up.

Examining 24 of her statements, Politifact.com, the Pulitzer Prize-winning fact-checking service of the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times, found just one to be fully true and 17 to be false (seven of them "pants on fire" false). No other Republican candidate whose statements have been vigorously vetted matched that record of inaccuracy.

The whole sorry list is HERE
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/27/2011, 5:06 pm

Michele Bachmann Says, 'I'm Like John Wayne' in Hometown of John Wayne Gacy Attempt at hometown pandering misfires embarrassingly
Quote :
Speaking in Waterloo, Iowa, Michele Bachmann (R-Mars) announced her presidential campaign by saying, “John Wayne was from Waterloo.”

Oops. Film star John Wayne was actually born in Winterset, Iowa, but Waterloo did have its own John Wayne: depraved serial killer John Wayne Gacy, executed in 1994 for 33 counts of murder.

Wow! Talk about a gaffe machine
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/27/2011, 5:40 pm

I'm so hoping she wins the nomination for 2012. Obama will win this time for the same he did last time - because the alternative is a f**king looney creationist.

Have you all seen Taibbi's write up on her at Rolling Stone? It's pretty terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/27/2011, 7:47 pm

Heretic wrote:
I'm so hoping she wins the nomination for 2012. Obama will win this time for the same he did last time - because the alternative is a f**king looney creationist.
I think she might actually have a decent chance,considering how insane the right has become and the way the primaries line up.

Quote :
Have you all seen Taibbi's write up on her at Rolling Stone? It's pretty terrifying.
Thanks for that link. I didn't realize that she has no meaningful legislative accomplishments despite being in the Minn legislature and Congress for 10 years. She even admits it. One of her loony "ideas" besides the usual cut taxes and get rid of gov't is to abolish the minimum wage,claiming it would "create jobs". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/27/2011, 9:57 pm

Yeah, nothing. None at all. And isn't she PolitiFact's most consistently wrong politician to boot?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/27/2011, 11:11 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I didn't realize that she has no meaningful legislative accomplishments despite being in the Minn legislature and Congress for 10 years.
Having no legislative accomplishments is a very strong plus for a presidential candidate.
Are you forgetting the 2008 election?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/28/2011, 11:37 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I didn't realize that she has no meaningful legislative accomplishments despite being in the Minn legislature and Congress for 10 years.
Having no legislative accomplishments is a very strong plus for a presidential candidate.
You mean wingnut lies that Obama never accomplished anything meaningful as a legislator? I suggest you brush up on your facts here: http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/obamas_legislative_accomplishments/

Meanwhile Bachmann is busy on important legislation like H.R. 849: Light Bulb Freedom of Choice Act
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/28/2011, 10:39 pm

Michele Bachmann (R-Mars) Refuses to Admit She Was Wrong About Founding Fathers
Quote :
This is absolutely bizarre. Why won’t Michele Bachmann simply say she misspoke, when she claimed the founding fathers “worked tirelessly” to end slavery?

Instead Bachmann is doubling down on her false statement and refusing to admit she was wrong — and not only that, now she’s claiming that John Quincy Adams, the sixth President of the United States, was one of the founding fathers.

John Quincy Adams was eight years old when the Declaration of Independence was written.

Quote :
And now, someone has tried to edit the Wikipedia page for John Quincy Adams, to make him a founding father: John Quincy Adams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The Bachmannized version:

‘John Quincy Adams”’ ({{IPAc-en|John_Quincy_Adams_pron.ogg|ˈ|k|w|ɪ|n|z|i}}; July 11, 1767{{ndash}} February 23, 1848), a founding father, was the [[List of Presidents of the United States|sixth]] [[President of the United States]] (1825–1829).

The current revision:

John Quincy Adams”’ ({{IPAc-en|John_Quincy_Adams_pron.ogg|ˈ|k|w|ɪ|n|z|i}}; July 11, 1767{{ndash}} February 23, 1848) was the [[List of Presidents of the United States|sixth]] [[President of the United States]] (1825–1829).

Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/29/2011, 9:14 am

Another reason teachers don't allow Wikipedia as a source from students.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/29/2011, 10:01 am

KarenT wrote:
Another reason teachers don't allow Wikipedia as a source from students.
Overall,I think Wikipedia does a pretty good job. It seems to be the hard core right-wing that always has the biggest problem with them.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/29/2011, 11:22 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
You mean wingnut lies that Obama never accomplished anything meaningful as a legislator? I suggest you brush up on your facts here: http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/obamas_legislative_accomplishments/

Meanwhile Bachmann is busy on important legislation like H.R. 849: Light Bulb Freedom of Choice Act
Thanks for the link. But, really really impressive legislative accomplishments aside, you forgot to include the one and only thing that got Obama elected – the fact that he was born black.
I would respectfully ask you to identify even one white potential candidate from either party who, with only two years of experience in national politics, would be elevated to the deific status granted to Barry in the run-up to the election.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/29/2011, 12:00 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

[b]Thanks for the link. But, really really impressive legislative accomplishments aside, you forgot to include the one and only thing that got Obama elected – the fact that he was born black.
Please provide proof to back up that statement.
Quote :
I would respectfully ask you to identify even one white potential candidate from either party who, with only two years of experience in national politics, would be elevated to the deific status granted to Barry in the run-up to the election.
The right worshiped Sarah Palin,and many,many still do despite her quitting halfway through her term as Gov and exposing herself as pretty much of an idiot.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/29/2011, 12:40 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Thanks for the link. But, really really impressive legislative accomplishments aside, you forgot to include the one and only thing that got Obama elected – the fact that he was born black.
Please provide proof to back up that statement.
Quote :
The right worshiped Sarah Palin,and many,many still do despite her quitting halfway through her term as Gov and exposing herself as pretty much of an idiot.
I was mistaken when I said that Barry's color was the one and only thing that got him anointed and ultimately elected. Silly me - I neglected to mention the very media who did the anointing (because of His color).
Seriously, Artie - if you think the media anointed Sarah Palin the way they anointed The One, then you are much sillier than I have ever given you credit for.
And, once again - I would respectfully ask you to identify even one white potential candidate from either party who, with only two years of experience in national politics, would be elevated to the deific status granted to Barry in the run-up to the election.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/29/2011, 1:21 pm

happy jack wrote:

I was mistaken when I said that Barry's color was the one and only thing that got him anointed and ultimately elected. Silly me - I neglected to mention the very media who did the anointing (because of His color).
If anything,Obama's color was a hindrance to his election,IMO. Obama was elected for 2 main reasons......1)The total failure of GW Bush. 2)The nomination of John McCain and his subsequent idiotic choice of Palin as his running mate.
Quote :
Seriously, Artie - if you think the media anointed Sarah Palin the way they anointed The One, then you are much sillier than I have ever given you credit for.
I never said the media anointed her, I said the right-wing did. I'll expand on that next.
Quote :
And, once again - I would respectfully ask you to identify even one white potential candidate from either party who, with only two years of experience in national politics, would be elevated to the deific status granted to Barry in the run-up to the election.
I'm sticking with Palin and here are my reasons. If she had been only half-ass up to speed on issues the media would have adored her. She had the woman thing going and she's attractive. Instead,she never once held an actual news conference,never appeared on a legitimate Sunday talk show (still hasn't on both,IIRC),and couldn't even answer the softest of softball questions like "What do you read"? Fairly simple questions like naming a recent SCOTUS decison left her frozen and staring like a deer in the headlights.Instead,she whined those were "gotcha" questions. Nothing could be further than the truth! The fact is that despite all her intellectual baggage,she still remains a darling to many on the right. She gets huge speaking fees,invites to all the wing-nut events,and was hired as a commentator on Fox. Had she been able to articulate and carry herself,like say,Barack Obama,I believe she would have been treated equally or even better by the media. To this day the media is still constantly speculating on her possible candidacy,despite all her gaffes and her quitting her job halfway through her term. The only thing that stopped Sarah Palin from being an icon and perhaps the favorite to win the 2012 election,was Palin herself.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/29/2011, 3:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

If anything,Obama's color was a hindrance to his election

Man, that's no joke. As you know, Barack was my choice from the very beginning. I was heavily involved in his campaign. The primary fight with Hillary was a nightmare. None of the people involved in the campaign wanted to talk about his race. He was even forced to give the now famous "Race Speech." That could have been a frickin' disaster, but Barack hit a home run.

It's just plain ignorant to say that Barack was elected because he was black. The Democratic candidate was going to get the black vote, no matter what. But that's not even close to enough votes to win a Presidential election.

As for all the adulation after he was elected, well it was an historic event. It was a frickin' miracle that this country elected a black guy to the Presidency. What was the media supposed to do? Ignore it? Give me a frickin' break!
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/30/2011, 9:04 am

We voted for Obama because our alternative was Sarah f**king Palin, a phony-folksy, poorly educated creationist. I don't know why that's such a difficult concept for conservatives to grasp, but it's the glaring, obvious truth that is constantly reaffirmed every time that idiot opens her mouth. I'll vote Republican when they stop offering religious fundamentalists who can't pass a 5th grade science test.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/30/2011, 11:47 am

Heretic wrote:
We voted for Obama because our alternative was Sarah f**king Palin
That would make sense, if Palin had been running for president.
Do you seriously think that the people who voted against Obama did so because of Joe Biden?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty6/30/2011, 11:54 am

Scorpion wrote:

If anything,Obama's color was a hindrance to his election

It's just plain ignorant to say that Barack was elected because he was black. The Democratic candidate was going to get the black vote, no matter what. But that's not even close to enough votes to win a Presidential election.

When I say that he was elected because he is black has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he got the vast majority of the black vote. As you said, that is a given for any Democrat.
The media had Obama in the White House before he was even nominated for the presidency, much less elected. As far as they were concerned, there wouldn’t have been a more ideal candidate even if they could have built one in a laboratory; he was liberal, photogenic and, most important for the trifecta, black! They would anoint him, get him elected, and assuage their white guilt for at least a few years.

Yes, you bitter, gun-toting, Jesus freaks – vote for Obama or admit once and for all that you’re nothing but a bunch of vile racists!

Again, I ask: please identify even one white potential candidate from either party who, with only two years of experience in national politics, as a junior senator, would be elevated by the media to the deific status granted to Obama in the run-up to the election, and then actually elected.
Just one.

Scorpion wrote:

As for all the adulation after he was elected, well it was an historic event. It was a frickin' miracle that this country elected a black guy to the Presidency. What was the media supposed to do? Ignore it? Give me a frickin' break!

I have no quarrel with the post-election adulation. It was indeed momentous to elect the first black president, regardless if his color was what got him elected.

Scorpion wrote:

As you know, Barack was my choice from the very beginning.

You know, you are the only person I am aware of who is on a first-name basis with the President of the United States of America.
Does he call you ‘Scorp’?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next