Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"

Go down 
+8
KarenT
chuckmo48
sparks
UrRight
Heretic
Scorpion
paul87920
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Heretic

Heretic

Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/12/2011, 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/12/2011, 3:44 pm

Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 MichelleObama1
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/12/2011, 4:14 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 MichelleObama1
1)The topic is Michelle Bachmann
2)The picture you posted isn't even a candidate for anything.
3) Please stop trolling unless you want to keep embarrassing yourself.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/12/2011, 5:05 pm

BWG - send that picture to Moby - I think he has a crush on Michelle Obama.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/12/2011, 5:32 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Your response #2 is pathetic...coming from a guy who eats and sleeps bashing Sarah Palin, who, also is NOT a candidate, yet!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/12/2011, 6:20 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Your response #2 is pathetic...coming from a guy who eats and sleeps bashing Sarah Palin, who, also is NOT a candidate, yet!
Palin has a Political Action Committee and has not ruled out a Presidential campaign. Palin also injects herself constantly into political discourse. Today she showed up at the Iowa State Fair. Why? Sorry,but she's a legitimate target.

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/13/2011, 7:49 am

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Michelle1

The creationist is still funnier.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/15/2011, 3:34 pm

BigWhiteGuy wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
BigWhiteGuy wrote:
BWG, you certainly got Artie all wee-weed up by taking a shot at his sacred cow (no pun intended, of course).
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/16/2011, 7:57 pm

affraid
Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Picture-with-Michelle-Bachmann-743x1024
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/16/2011, 8:42 pm

I was hoping you'd post the picture of Bachmann eating a corn dog,Artie.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/16/2011, 9:22 pm

sparks wrote:
I wouldn't want to get Jackie boy all worked up. He's touchy about those things,you know.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/16/2011, 9:51 pm

Happy Birthday Elvis!!!!! :rolfcry:

What an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/16/2011, 10:19 pm

WhitingLib wrote:
Happy Birthday Elvis!!!!! :rolfcry:

What an idiot.
You know Lib I'm starting to wonder if she makes these gaffes on purpose just to get headlines,knowing that in the long run they wouldn't be enough to sink her campaign.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/17/2011, 12:19 am

Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:
I wouldn't want to get Jackie boy all worked up. He's touchy about those things,you know.
I already posted it. Pay attention, Boy Artie.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/17/2011, 5:36 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:
[b]I already posted it. Pay attention, Boy Artie.
I tend to ignore a lot of what you post.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/17/2011, 7:57 pm

Artie...why are you posting about someone who hasn't a chance in heck to make it?

No one is falling for her. You are wasting time.

Discuss other loosers.

No one has yet to emerge as a leader.

She doesn't stand a chance in hell, nor does anyone at this point. They are all full of shitzko.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/17/2011, 8:25 pm

Because if you don't warn people early and often, the candidates you hate get chances you don't anticipate.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/17/2011, 9:39 pm

KarenT wrote:
Because if you don't warn people early and often, the candidates you hate get chances you don't anticipate.

Why warn when NONE have a chance. Only one guy who quoted yeas and years ago, and proven right, doesn't get nod or wink from the press: Ran Paul.

The candidate are borrowing enery thing he presed for -for yeas. Kind of stupid.

They all sound like Obama, regardless of being affiliated with the Repos, Demos.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/17/2011, 9:56 pm

UrRight wrote:
KarenT wrote:

Why warn when NONE have a chance. Only one guy who quoted yeas and years ago, and proven right, doesn't get nod or wink from the press: Ran Paul.

The candidate are borrowing enery thing he presed for -for yeas. Kind of stupid.

They all sound like Obama, regardless of being affiliated with the Repos, Demos.
Since the Republican party is now controlled by a bunch of insane right-wing zealots,AKA the Tea Party,anything is possible.

I have a question for you,Ur. Which candidate on the Republican side do you think would actually look out for your interests more than Obama? When I say "interests",I mean things that affect your life on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/17/2011, 11:18 pm

Got to pick one.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/18/2011, 8:34 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Since the Republican party is now controlled by a bunch of insane right-wing zealots,AKA the Tea Party,anything is possible.

The Tea Party is ruining any chance of a Republican victory at the next election:

Quote :
Crashing the Tea Party

So what do Tea Partiers have in common? They are overwhelmingly white, but even compared to other white Republicans, they had a low regard for immigrants and blacks long before Barack Obama was president, and they still do.

More important, they were disproportionately social conservatives in 2006 — opposing abortion, for example — and still are today. Next to being a Republican, the strongest predictor of being a Tea Party supporter today was a desire, back in 2006, to see religion play a prominent role in politics. And Tea Partiers continue to hold these views: they seek “deeply religious” elected officials, approve of religious leaders’ engaging in politics and want religion brought into political debates. The Tea Party’s generals may say their overriding concern is a smaller government, but not their rank and file, who are more concerned about putting God in government.

This inclination among the Tea Party faithful to mix religion and politics explains their support for Representative Michele Bachmann of Minnesota and Gov. Rick Perry of Texas. Their appeal to Tea Partiers lies less in what they say about the budget or taxes, and more in their overt use of religious language and imagery, including Mrs. Bachmann’s lengthy prayers at campaign stops and Mr. Perry’s prayer rally in Houston.

Yet it is precisely this infusion of religion into politics that most Americans increasingly oppose. While over the last five years Americans have become slightly more conservative economically, they have swung even further in opposition to mingling religion and politics. It thus makes sense that the Tea Party ranks alongside the Christian Right in unpopularity.

On everything but the size of government, Tea Party supporters are increasingly out of step with most Americans, even many Republicans. Indeed, at the opposite end of the ideological spectrum, today’s Tea Party parallels the anti-Vietnam War movement which rallied behind George S. McGovern in 1972. The McGovernite activists brought energy, but also stridency, to the Democratic Party — repelling moderate voters and damaging the Democratic brand for a generation. By embracing the Tea Party, Republicans risk repeating history.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/18/2011, 10:47 am

Heretic wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

The Tea Party is ruining any chance of a Republican victory at the next election:
Big Time! You've got Karl Rove and others attacking Tea Party candidates. Sarah Palin's latest "Pay attention to me,my 15 minutes still isn't up" bus tour was criticized for hogging the spotlight in Iowa. The Republican Civil War is going to be fun to watch 🍿
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty8/18/2011, 11:20 am

More proof that this woman is insane and will say anything to get elected.
Bachmann: If elected, gas prices would fall to less than $2 per gallon
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty9/6/2011, 3:28 pm

Everyone please stay calm and proceed quietly to the exits....

Bachmann top advisers desert after South Carolina
Quote :
Notwithstanding the absence of Gov. Perry, the Chairwoman of the Tea Party Caucus is running fourth behind Ron Paul in most polls today. And to make matters worse, her top adviser Ed Rollins, a battle worn veteran of GOP campaigns, announced after the forum he was stepping down as her top adviser. “I am tired and am concerned about my health,” Rollins said. “Managing a campaign is tough for a young man, and I am 68 and battered by many years of campaign combat.” Later that evening, Rollins told CNN’s Anderson Cooper "Legitimately, it's a Romney-Perry race." He went on to say "I think she's the third candidate at this point in time, which is way different and better than we thought when we started this thing.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty3/30/2012, 7:18 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Bachmann May Retire From Congress
Quote :
Former US presidential candidate Michele Bachmann may retire from her Minnesota Congress seat once her current term expires, political observers report.

The surprise move comes as a result of redistricting and fundraising concerns, reports the Washington Post. While still popular figure, her dwindling ability to raise money towards the end of her failed presidential bid have raised worries that she would not be able to conjure up a big enough war chest to mount a re-election bid. The probability that Bachmann’s district will be redrawn would put her at odds with two popular representatives – either Betty McCollum (D) or Rep. Chip Cravaack (R).

At this time, no Republican has come forward to issue a primary challenge to Bachmann for her seat. Her 2010 Democrat opponent, state Sen. Tarryl Clark, has opted to take a stab at Cravaack this time around.

Observers believe should Bachmann step down, she would either become a political pundit, or challenge Al Franken for his Senate seat in 2014.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"   Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!" - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle Bachmann R-Wingnuttia :"Don't Let Them Palinize Me!"
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next